Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (36763 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Abiyamo: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmm.....

6 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ChiefTapioca: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dude is wearing a red cap...

We know where he's from...

grin grin

71 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Na so Nigeria senators be, Bunch of Jobless idiots, height of Joblessness

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by StellaBella(f): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
*His feet is on the desk*
I am not shocked because all they discuss is marrying young girls and sharing money.

36 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by tomakint: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Idiocy at its peak, even in the full glare of the camera! shocked Nigeria is one big land of jokers undecided

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2013
That's kinda cool inside his parlour. foolish man

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by PROMINENT50: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2013
lol
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Did he just pull off his shoes?
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2013
auwal87:

Na so I dey see Dangote walking bare footed around. Hmm southerners and this their sentiments. I pity you!

Yaya Asumi Auwawu? Ta yaya kake auwa? Na zumbuda Hausa Abokaina da zan ce. Ina son ya bayyana kadaran-kadaran hanyar rai da Bahaushe. Hausa ba sahihina Abokaina da na so Hausawa da yawa. Wannan ba a batkar.

I wasn't insulting Hausa. I have a lot of Hausas as friend and I know what they do. I will say the same thing in front of them. I mock them with the way they act all the time. I was only stating the way of life of an average Hausa man.

Kaji ko!

7 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by lacasa: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2013
payless:

Yaya Asumi Auwawu? Ta yaya kake auwa? Na zumbuda Hausa Abokaina da zan ce. Ina son ya bayyana kadaran-kadaran hanyar rai da Bahaushe. Hausa ba sahihina Abokaina da na so Hausawa da yawa. Wannan ba a batkar.

I wasn't insulting Hausa. I have a lot of Hausas as friend and I know what they do. I will say the same thing in front of them. I mock them with the way they act all the time. I was only stating the way of life of an average Hausa man.

Kaji ko!

You r way off point Wt the crap u wrote abt hausas.

Rich hausas r d most sophisticated in Naija #Fact

9 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2013
lacasa:

You r way off point Wt the crap u wrote abt hausas.

Rich hausas r d most sophisticated in Naija #Fact

I know a lot of Hausas. Atiku Bagudu and Bello Bagudu are rich Hausas and they behave like that. I know these two very well and I know others too up to the palace of Emir of Zauzau. So many other Hausas do the same thing. They just happen to live a very simple life. Show me where I insulted Hausas. Tell me if what I said about wearing leather slippers and walking around without shoes are not true. It wasn't an insult. It is just saying the obvious. May be I should not have included dog in my statement.

8 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by lacasa: 2:20am On Aug 03, 2013
First of all, u make wearing open-end slippers look like a local fashion statement.

- if wearing 14k to 25k Italian or Spanish-made 100% leather Maserratis, Leonardos or Davinas are local, then u Sir are out of bounds.

- Walking bare footed to where pls??. if u r within yr house and decide to walk bare footed indoors shld that be a bad thing.

- Eat off the floor like dogs. if u had said eating/having their meals with 2 or more friends/associates etc on rugs, mats, as is common tradition inside or within the compound then i'ld have agreed wt u. But off the floor like dogs ....that's just B.S

Besides, in all my interactions with Shehu idris or his family, i'm yet to see a day wen they ate bones off the floor like dogs as u mentioned.

13 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by tpia5: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2013
I'd do the same if i had some cool millions flowing into my bank account each month.

i dont blame him.

I go even fan myself with a notebook paapaa, just so people know i'm there and enjoying.

@ picture.

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by fiscalcliff: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2013
This video gives you an insight into the Nigerian psyche and why sh*t like this happen cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA4AYQ2mFU

16 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by homesteady(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2013
lacasa: First of all, u make wearing open-end slippers look like a local fashion statement.

- if wearing 14k to 25k Italian or Spanish-made 100% leather Maserratis, Leonardos or Davinas are local, then u Sir are out of bounds.

- Walking bare footed to where pls??. if u r within yr house and decide to walk bare footed indoors shld that be a bad thing.

- Eat off the floor like dogs. if u had said eating/having their meals with 2 or more friends/associates etc on rugs, mats, as is common tradition inside or within the compound then i'ld have agreed wt u. But off the floor like dogs ....that's just B.S

Besides, in all my interactions with Shehu idris or his family, i'm yet to see a day wen they ate bones off the floor like dogs as u mentioned.

Don't mind that fool!! I wonder why all this southerners think that the North is one bush!! Were civilisation is yet to get there!
They haven't been to the north oh,but they will open their large mouths and say nonsense about hausa people!
That's why whenever they are doing any rating of governors, they will always put Northern governors last, meanwhile most of them have out-performed their southern counterparts!!
I'll still stand by this statement - Rich hausa people are the most civilised people in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ocelot2006(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chief Tapioca: Dude is wearing a red cap...

grin grin

You do know that some northerners wear red caps, right?

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by johnstar(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dis place resemble whr ppl dey play kalokalo undecided
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by NNMUU(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chilling tinz
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by manny4life(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
ehen, and so? angry angry angry
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by obowunmi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Before or after pedicure??
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chief Tapioca: Dude is wearing a red cap...

grin grin
. You write and sound frustrated

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by obowunmi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
I think there's a female Nollywood celeb under his chair giving him a bl,ow job. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Devil solder his nyash there!
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Deiok(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
He is not the first to do it.

House Of äss-bending.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ghettodreamz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
He's just trying to relax and probably rest his feet. So, nothing bizarre about this, IMHO though. embarassed
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by frankgreat(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
eddiebruk: Na so Nigeria senators be, Bunch of Jobless idiots, height of Joblessness
joblessnes? If dis is the defination of joblessnes den I want to b jobless o
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
no big deal bourit. Nigeria's legislative arm of govt has always been a big and stewpid joke. From yerima, to the thugs in dat of rivers state, to the clown patrick obiagbon... Infact i give up..lemme go and sleep undecided
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by free2ryhme: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
I dont expect less from an aboki and fulani marauder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) / Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' / Muhammad Usman Adam Contesting For Chairmanship In Hadejia, Jigawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.