Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam (13056 Views)

Around 5,000 British People Convert To Islam Every Year, Theguardian / 7 Satanic Strategies To Distract Man From Christianity / From Christianity To Deism And Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Ayomivic(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2013
There are many reasons or circumstance for someone to convert from one religion to another but i think these are specific reason why some call Christians convert to another religions especially Islam.

1. Ignorant of the scripture : This is overall reason why people leave christianity to Islam.

Some Christians does not have good knowledge of the scripture, they can't defend their faith when ask questions by Muslims and due to this reason they are easly brainwash with Questions or statements such as Christians are having three gods, christians called Jesus son of God while God does not have child or wife, Jesus is a Muslim, it was Abraham that built ka'aba etc

2. Some people can be brainwashed when they are young due to the enviroment they are living and because the parent are not strong in faith. there was a boy i knew, who was a christian by name, he was living with his grand mother who was living in the mist of muslim. She was the only christian in their face me and face you house and hardly you will see the woman and her grand son going to church. It was islamic stories they used to convert the innocent boy to Muslim but thank God the young man had change back to christianity whe he can diffrenciate right hand from left hand.

3.Love : this is always happen to some christian's ladies who are ignorant of christianity. Some of them who fall in love with muslim guys may change to islam because they don't want to lose their lover because of religion. Some are even brainwash that Muslims and Christians are worshiping thesame God.

4. Some Christians had converted to Muslim because they were promise to be given wealth.

I knew a man who was christian. Close to his house was a muslim man who was rich and famour in that area. The muslim man love this christhan and the christian man used to go to the man house. The rich man later promised the Christian a bakery and car if he can change to Islam. The man agreed, he changes his religion and name. The wife who can not bear her husband new religion left him. Some year after the bakery close down. He then went into tranport busines because he could no longer go back to the initial work he was doing before he met the rich man. Now the car is gone. And the man life is worst than before.

5 attitude or behaviours of some call christians. some people had convertd to islam because of hiding attitude or behaviours they finds in the hand of religion leader they trusts and respected eg pastor. This type of christians are into religion because of people not faith

6. Ignorant of Islamic religion. Any Christian who converted to Islam, knows little or nothing about Islam .if they did, they would'nt have done that because it just like someone who see water mirage on the ground and jumped over it but landed in the river.

What do you think can make Christian convert to Islam?

Please, if there is/are christians who converted to Islam in this forum let us know the reason for your conversion.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Drseno1(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2013
u must be drunk,go to islam section and post this mtcheeeew,Freak
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Ayomivic(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2013
Dr.seno1:
u must be drunk,go to islam section and post this mtcheeeew,Freak
It will be my pleasur if that can be done for me.
Hope i did not injure you much ? Sorry ehn.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2013
@OP; we say revert to Islam, not convert because Islam is natural way to man, creation in general. Allah says that He did not create Jinn and Man except to worship Him. . .

The Holy Prophet [the another comforter of Jesus [as]; pay attention to the "holy" qualifier word] [sa] says people are born with the natural disposition to submit to God [in Islam], but it is their parent [as in family, upbringing, environment impact, etc [something external]] that take them out of it into other ways; Judaism, Christianity, Atheism, Paganism.

I remember watching Abdullah Kundee or Kunle, a white australian daayee saying that what benefit is it if a person never chose islam, independently of just being born into it? You have to make the conscious realization to enter it, at a particular age by realizing that Gos is not a man, or son of man or idol and yes, He does exist and never was not existing at no time, even before time.

So any scripture and way that God is son or man, that nullifies the way as a divine way. There is nothing Godly of God to be a man, son or partner or racist or non existing.

What is Godly is that God be Unique, Alone in All that is Godly and not part of Humanly or quality of creation because he is the Sole Creator.

7 Likes

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by onetrack(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2013
RoyPCain: @OP; we say revert to Islam, not convert because Islam is natural way to man, creation in general. Allah says that He did not create Jinn and Man except to worship Him. . .

The Holy Prophet [the another comforter of Jesus [as]; pay attention to the "holy" qualifier word] [sa] says people are born with the natural disposition to submit to God [in Islam], but it is their parent [as in family, upbringing, environment impact, etc [something external]] that take them out of it into other ways; Judaism, Christianity, Atheism, Paganism.

I remember watching Abdullah Kundee or Kunle, a white australian daayee saying that what benefit is it if a person never chose islam, independently of just being born into it? You have to make the conscious realization to enter it, at a particular age by realizing that Gos is not a man, or son of man or idol and yes, He does exist and never was not existing at no time, even before time.

So any scripture and way that God is son or man, that nullifies the way as a divine way. There is nothing Godly of God to be a man, son or partner or racist or non existing.

What is Godly is that God be Unique, Alone in All that is Godly and not part of Humanly or quality of creation because he is the Sole Creator.

The god of the Bible and Quran is not very godly in any regard. If he actually existed, it is he that should be asking us for forgiveness for creating this chaotic, violent world.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
they convert to islam wen dey observe dat d main objective of islam which is the believe that there is only one God and muhammed, mosses, jesus are all prophets of God ar also preach in d bible...read John chapter 17 verse 3

1 Like

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Ayomivic(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: they convert to islam wen dey observe dat d main objective of islam which is the believe that there is only one God and muhammed, mosses, jesus are all prophets of God ar also preach in d bible...read John chapter 17 verse 3

what is the objective of Christianity then? I think you should know that too.
Sorry to say .I doubt if Muhammed was a prophet because no prophet talked about his coming. Correct me if iam wrong.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Ayomivic(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
onetrack:

The god of the Bible and Quran is not very godly in any regard. If he actually existed, it is he that should be asking us for forgiveness for creating this chaotic, violent world.
ahahah creature wants to challenge creator. Why can't you leave that one for now and face what God demands from you.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by PastorKun(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: they convert to islam wen dey observe dat d main objective of islam which is the believe that there is only one God and muhammed, mosses, jesus are all prophets of God ar also preach in d bible...read John chapter 17 verse 3

What exactly qualifies or proves Mohammed was a prophet of God other than his personal claims?

1 Like

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ayomivic:

Sorry to say .I doubt if Muhammed was a prophet because no prophet talked about his coming. Correct me if iam wrong.
ur comment is nt understable...check it out urself
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pastor Kun:

What exactly qualifies or proves Mohammed was a prophet of God other than his personal claims?
what qualifies Mohammed as a prophet is dat God also told him d same things he told d same thing he told moses, jesus etc and dat is Y all d things in the book of moses, and jesus ar all present in d quran..check out d english version of quran incase u dont understand arabic
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by PastorKun(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: what qualifies Mohammed as a prophet is dat God also told him d same things he told d same thing he told moses, jesus etc and dat is Y all d things in the book of moses, and jesus ar all present in d quran..check out d english version of quran incase u dont understand arabic

And what is the evidence that God told him and he did not just plagiarize the bible. Aside Jesus preached Love and peace, he thought us to forgive those who trespass against us and even to love our enemies, on the contrary there are several records of violent acts executed by Mohammed in the name of his god, also he preached hate and violence. How do we then reconcile and conclude that the same God sent Jesus and Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: what qualifies Mohammed as a prophet is dat God also told him d same things he told d same thing he told moses, jesus etc and dat is Y all d things in the book of moses, and jesus ar all present in d quran..check out d english version of quran incase u dont understand arabic

Why are you refreshing this old tale here? Mohamed have the knowledge and was aware about Judaism, Christianity and Arab pagan around him in his days. The quran stated this clearly that all those stuff in the quran is from common hearsay and general knowledge in and before mohamed

Quran 25:5
Sahih International
And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."

How does knowing about Krishna makes me hindu prophet?

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
no 1: Mohammed can not read or write durin his life time and how do u expect some1 like him 2 av all d knowledge of all d past prophets? No 2: mohammed preaching which is d one-ness of God is d same wit other prophet no 3: Moses law which he said wil never change till d end of d world somehow change in d bible which is d indication dat dere is sometin wrong somewher in ur own modernizes bible no 4: I cant change anybody 2 convert cos am nt d creator of his/heart and in view of dis, am argueing no more. No 5: I rest my case....

4 Likes

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
2 marry more wifes n chase, sorry, marry smallsmall girls because it the law of allah.

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: no 1: Mohammed can not read or write durin his life time and how do u expect some1 like him 2 av all d knowledge of all d past prophets? No 2: mohammed preaching which is d one-ness of God is d same wit other prophet no 3: Moses law which he said wil never change till d end of d world somehow change in d bible which is d indication dat dere is sometin wrong somewher in ur own modernizes bible no 4: I cant change anybody 2 convert cos am nt d creator of his/heart and in view of dis, am argueing no more. No 5: I rest my case....

You are waste of time. Seriously you dont know anything about your faith or prophet. Was mohamed not the one heading kadija caravan? How can a business tycoon do without issueing receipt? That for that. Lets see what the quran says about this.

Quran 68:1-7
Sahih International

1. Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe,
2. You are not, ]O Muhammad[, by the favor of your Lord, a mad man.
3. And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted.
4. And indeed, you are of a great moral character.
5. So you will see and they will see
6. Which of you is the afflicted ]by a devil[.
7. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from His way, and He is most knowing of the ]rightly[ guided.

^^^^what reward does a person that couldn't write having with a pen?

96:1-3
Sahih International

1. Read in the name of your Lord who created-
2. Created man from a clinging substance.
3. Read, and your Lord is the most Generous

^^^^here the prophet can read, where did you get your cant read and cant write theory from?

Take your ignorance and taqiyya elsewhere

1 Like

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
already rest my case...all ur point ar dogmatically written which also makes u a Dogma..if u put being Dogma apart and try 2 know more about Mohammed, u wil definitely understand me..Accordin 2 philosophy, dere is no need of 2 argue if d parties involve wil nt agree at d end of d arguement cos it wil just result in waste of time..in conclusion, dont expect any reply 4rm me again and i pray God wil makes u understand d scriptures urself and nt sayin it is beyond Man's understandin cos of all it's contradiction...
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: already rest my case...all ur point ar dogmatically written which also makes u a Dogma..if u put being Dogma apart and try 2 know more about Mohammed, u wil definitely understand me..Accordin 2 philosophy, dere is no need of 2 argue if d parties involve wil nt agree at d end of d arguement cos it wil just result in waste of time..in conclusion, dont expect any reply 4rm me again and i pray God wil makes u understand d scriptures urself and nt sayin it is beyond Man's understandin cos of all it's contradiction...

Lol... Escapism
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rashe: already rest my case...all ur point ar dogmatically written which also makes u a Dogma..if u put being Dogma apart and try 2 know more about Mohammed, u wil definitely understand me..Accordin 2 philosophy, dere is no need of 2 argue if d parties involve wil nt agree at d end of d arguement cos it wil just result in waste of time..in conclusion, dont expect any reply 4rm me again and i pray God wil makes u understand d scriptures urself and nt sayin it is beyond Man's understandin cos of all it's contradiction...

Lol... Escapism. Have a nice time dude
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Ayomivic(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
RoyPCain: @OP; we say revert to Islam, not convert because Islam is natural way to man, creation in general. Allah says that He did not create Jinn and Man except to worship Him. . .

you are a big deciever. "Islam is a natural way"how? you and i knew that Islam was created by Muhammed.

"Muhammed is another comforter of Jesus Christ" from which book did you quote that? Am afraid that verse does not exist, that was the reason i called you deciever. Don't let them brainwash you.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by UyiIredia(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol... Escapism

I think the same of atheists wrt good arguments as to God's existence. The term aptly defines what Logicboy is doing on the 'Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ?' thread.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I think the same of atheists wrt good arguments as to God's existence. The term aptly defines what Logicboy is doing on the 'Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ?' thread.

Old man.....when did Atheism becomes a league or movement I will fight for? You begging me to save logicboy azz or what? Im not here for a team winning argument or campaigning/evangelising atheism.

The sky is expanse enough for birds to fly without contrasting each other.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by UyiIredia(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Old man.....when did Atheism becomes a league or movement I will fight for? You begging me to save logicboy azz or what? Im not here for a team winning argument or campaigning/evangelising atheism.

The sky is expanse enough for birds to fly without contrasting each other.

Atheism is certainly a movement. When . . . I can't say (my guess would be in the 60's) but it gained prominence a couple of years after 9/11 when bestsellers like The End Of Faith were released. Ain't saving logicboy, lol.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by mahdino: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Ayomivic:

Pls check John 16:12-14 the word HE spirit of truth will come HE will guide u into all truth, for HE will not speak of his authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak, and HE shall tell u things to come. This taking about Mohammad u have to reason.
Jesus is talking about something that is not around during his time so we can't say holy ghost cos holy ghost has been around during and before him. U can only foretell what has not come yet. Is there any new truth the holy ghost has told anyone? What he hears he speak, read the qoran and u will see that is what prophet Mohammad(saw) hears he speak on the authority of God. He glorify Jesus and made us muslims to believe in Jesus.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by udatso: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
cyclops4real: 2 marry more wifes n chase, sorry, marry smallsmall girls because it the law of allah.
your use of english is annoying. Go back to school and learn to speak. Olodo
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ayomivic;
by Ayomivic(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03

you should ask the people who coined 'christian or christianity'. obviously Jesus was not a christian. in fact no prophet before Jesus was a christian.

no prophet talked about Moses before he was raised against Pharaoh. how will that qualifies him and disqualifies Muhammad [sa]? Nobody spoke about John, yet he cleansed Jesus of sin by baptizing him.

by Ayomivic(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03

onetrack:

ahahah creature wants to challenge creator. Why can't you leave that one for now and face what God demands from you.

making creature equal to Creator is not less of an absurdity that creature challenging Creator. they are peas in the same pod.

@pastor kun;
by Pastor Kun(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03

my brother gave you adequate answer, already.

by Pastor Kun(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03

And what is the evidence that God told him and he did not just plagiarize the bible. Aside Jesus preached Love and peace, he thought us to forgive those who trespass against us and even to love our enemies, on the contrary there are several records of violent acts executed by Mohammed in the name of his god, also he preached hate and violence. How do we then reconcile and conclude that the same God sent Jesus and Mohammed?

imagine a guy got A+ and your friends are saying that he plagiarized your work that you got a C- on? Imagine that and reasonable people will say your friends are ignorant to believe that the guy actually plagiarized your mediocre work. no one can sell your story to the worst tabloid journal. no journalist will accept the lie. As fantastically better is Quran is, The Prophet [sa] did not claim he had a hand in it, except repeat what he was told.

Unless love and peace is "i do not bring peace but war. . . ', then Jesus preached no war or division. And if fighting the money changers is not violence, then Jesus preached only tolerance, forgiveness of trespasses against you, etc and the purchases of swords, didn't exist, meaningless and for decorations. Incidentally, i have a friend who has for many years wanted to give me an ancient Japanese sword or Dagger. I refused it based on my following the example of Muhammad [sa].

Moses [as] was sent by the same God that send Muhammad [sa] since both of them fought in wars. At least their God is decisive. The God that sent Jesus you said is different because Jesus preached differently from Muhammad, definitely Jesus preached differently from Moses as well. But the purchases of swords are indication of pending war, just in case. When Jesus spoke in parable about king killing the subjects, we know there is potential to kill. and you say Jesus will come back and kill the jews. no? are talking about hypocrisy from you now or for sure Jesus is truly peaceful and dont hate, as Jehovah loves all sins and sinners?

You dug your own pit. so jump into it because if the truth comes from your mouth, you will see that Jesus was just a prophet in the time of weakness of resources and support that any sign of firmness of position, there will be torture. if you are looking for truly peaceful prophet, John is. so was his father, Zacharias.

@folykaze;
by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03

Why are you refreshing this old tale here? Mohamed have the knowledge and was aware about Judaism, Christianity and Arab pagan around him in his days. The quran stated this clearly that all those stuff in the quran is from common hearsay and general knowledge in and before mohamed
i have the knowledge the ibibio exist. i have no real knowledge about them. please show me 'common hearsay and general knowledge' in the Quran and Muhammad [sa] denied still he was not the author of what is common hearsay as well as general knowledge in and around him? how did the people missed the fate of the body of drowned Pharaoh and Quran alone penned it and confirmed afterwards?

Quran 25:5
Sahih International
And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."

How does knowing about Krishna makes me hindu prophet?

is this your proof while you ignore the "And they say"? the 'and they say' in the verse is indicator that what the lairs are saying which follows. If it was the statement of the lairs it would not have 'they say' before the statement. what they say is there own machination. what you are saying here is your own because you bought into their lies.

@cyclops4real:
by cyclops4real: 5:24pm On Aug 03
2 marry more wifes n chase, sorry, marry smallsmall girls because it the law of Allah.
no law in Islam says marry small small girls. if you have the law, show me so that i can use it when i see small small girl of 20 years old.

@folykaze;
by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03

Rashe: no 1: Mohammed can not read or write durin his life time and how do u expect some1 like him 2 av all d knowledge of all d past prophets? No 2: mohammed preaching which is d one-ness of God is d same wit other prophet no 3: Moses law which he said wil never change till d end of d world somehow change in d bible which is d indication dat dere is sometin wrong somewher in ur own modernizes bible no 4: I cant change anybody 2 convert cos am nt d creator of his/heart and in view of dis, am argueing no more. No 5: I rest my case....

You are waste of time. Seriously you dont know anything about your faith or prophet. Was mohamed not the one heading kadija caravan? How can a business tycoon do without issueing receipt? That for that. Lets see what the quran says about this.
i knew many people who did successful business but can read or write. how did they add or subtract? they counted in units. choose your unit. if there is 2,013 heads of cows, they count in 100 units and it will be 20 units plus 13 pieces. the funds are done in the same way. I remembered my grandmother counting by chalk marking. and when she got to 5 units, it will be 4 straight lines and the fifth across the 4. You dont have to be educated to be intelligent.

Muhammad Ali, the boxer was not educated, but was a poet that he was able to give symposium in university.

Quran 68:1-7
Sahih International

1. Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe,
2. You are not, ]O Muhammad[, by the favor of your Lord, a mad man.
3. And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted.
4. And indeed, you are of a great moral character.
5. So you will see and they will see
6. Which of you is the afflicted ]by a devil[.
7. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from His way, and He is most knowing of the ]rightly[ guided.

^^^^what reward does a person that couldn't write having with a pen?

first revelation, the first revelation is the first 5 verses of Surah Alaq 96, below. you will see that it contains what pen in the hands of man is; God taught man the usage of it as a means of communication, apart from the oral. You dont have to be a writer or user of the pen to be able to communicate orally.

Sahih International

96;1; Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

96:2; Created man from a clinging substance.

96:3; Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

96:4; Who taught by the pen -

96:5; Taught man that which he knew not.

96:6; No! [But] indeed, man transgresses

96:7; Because he sees himself self-sufficient.

96:8; Indeed, to your Lord is the return.

96:9; Have you seen the one who forbids

96:10; A servant when he prays?

96:11; Have you seen if he is upon guidance

96:12; Or enjoins righteousness?[/quote]

you stopped at verse 3, below. you should have gone further to 5 to see that God taught man the use of pen to write down and it is something among what man did not know before. yet speech is natural to man as the first method of communication. but verses 6 and 7 speak to the arrogance of man when man says i dont need God. atheism is that.

96:1-3
Sahih International

1. Read in the name of your Lord who created-
2. Created man from a clinging substance.
3. Read, and your Lord is the most Generous

^^^^here the prophet can read, where did you get your cant read and cant write theory from?

are you sure that at the point this was revealed, there was a page printed that he was to read from? IQRA have the same root as Qari [reciter] and Qirat [what is recited] does not mean you have to know how to write or even read. you only have to know how to repeat what you hear as in recite it/say it. a friend of mine put her mother on the phone many years ago. she was in her 80s then. she recited surah Duhaa [surah 93]. She was the a chief among the egba muslims and she could read at the time she completed the memorization of the whole Quran.

Take your ignorance and taqiyya elsewhere
you seem to be the one practicing al taqiyya here because you know many musicians who can write or read music or even mere writing, yet are great song composers. baba legba Yusuf olatunji was one of those. I remembered the elemele singers of the old era, too.

@Ayomivic:
by Ayomivic(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03

you are a big deciever. "Islam is a natural way"how? you and i knew that Islam was created by Muhammed.
only you know because you are deceiving the unsuspecting saying that you and i know. I dont know with you. If Islam was not in natural agreement, sept 11 would have done it for almost all of the muslims in north america. instead, people entered it, eagerly. definitely christianity is not natural. it is not natural for a man to worship man. judaism is not natural either because what is God if He is not God of all?

"Muhammed is another comforter of Jesus Christ" from which book did you quote that? Am afraid that verse does not exist, that was the reason i called you deciever. Don't let them brainwash you.
read the bible and see who after Jesus performed the duties of another comforter. show me the record and compare it side by side with Quran and hadith. tell me which person fulfilled the obligation accorded the another comforter?

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ RoyPcain. I dont even know how to handle this your stuff with my phone. But let me try making it simple here.

1st point : judaism and christianity predate Islam. Mohamed was born when christianity was prevalent in Arab.. He knew about it and is full aware of their practices then. When mohamed started repeating the same thing as of old, pls what do you call that? Revelation? Been the author here is not my point. My whole point is that mohamed plagiarized from folklores. If I go one and start telling people that your name is so..so..so or it was revealed that you live in so so so location........what is that? Revelation or common hearsay? You love attaching unrelevant stuff when buttressing your points. Before mohamed was born, egyptians has been mummifying pharaoh. It is not a prophesy but something people are aware of. It is not even practised only in egypt but also in other part of the world. I have argued this so called issue with you but seem you love shifting post when things aint favouring you. What was it the quran only penned? That ancient egyptians doesn't have records of their pharaoh? Common man.........you more than this.

2nd point : 'And they say' so it basically means they were lying? You mean they dont know Jesus, prophet in the bible and whole lot of compositions in the quran before mohamed? I smell Taqiyya here. Pls mind showing me how the phrase 'they say' implies it lie.

3rd point : maybe you ignore the line where I said he wrote receipt. Yes you agree he did write receipt. How can illiterate write receipt? Maybe you lost the defination of illiterate.....your dictionary should suffix here...............there is a big differences between non-educated and illiteracy. Illiterate is "Unable to read and write." Uneducated is " a person who lacks technical training and hence unskilled". Mohamed Ali might not go to school but he has a technical training and well built in some skills. Go to university is not what education mean to me. Beat that

4th point : answer the question.......was mohamed taught to use pen? If yes, how is he illiterate? And maybe you can find evangelist Atheist to defend atheism for you.......next pls

5th point: WTF? Is your friend old mama reciting what she was aware of before or revealing another scripture? I guess the former will be your answer........it plays alongside with mohamed. Before he was born was the myth of egyptians enslaving Israelites. The myths of Adam and Eve had been for so long before mohamed was born. Zoroasters pray five times daily before mohamed was born.......plagiarization of stuff here doesn't make your findings original.

6th point : when does it become necessary for musicians to be able to read and write? You love hiding behind lies presenting yourself as truthful person. Rashe stated that mohamed was illiterate.....you should present argument to show how he is illiterate and not comparing writing and reading to musicians. Deal with that
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Atheism is certainly a movement. When . . . I can't say (my guess would be in the 60's) but it gained prominence a couple of years after 9/11 when bestsellers like The End Of Faith were released. Ain't saving logicboy, lol.

If you said Atheism is a movement, maybe you look for atheist that will argue that with you......... Is there place for right of personal opinion in the law book?

I read almost thread on this religion section......I see people's but wont fight them to be aways right. Deal with logicboy......it is his world. Cheers
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by vickyO(f): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
mahdino:

Pls check John 16:12-14 the word HE spirit of truth will come HE will guide u into all truth, for HE will not speak of his authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak, and HE shall tell u things to come. This taking about Mohammad u have to reason.
Jesus is talking about something that is not around during his time so we can't say holy ghost cos holy ghost has been around during and before him. U can only foretell what has not come yet. Is there any new truth the holy ghost has told anyone? What he hears he speak, read the qoran and u will see that is what prophet Mohammad(saw) hears he speak on the authority of God. He glorify Jesus and made us muslims to believe in Jesus.
who told you Holy Ghost had been dwelling in the hearts of believers before then? God ministered directly to the Prophets and all there was then was Conscience, read the book of Acts 2 and you'll be clear on the fact that the comforter promised is the Holy Ghost, if it was mohammed, we'll have seen it in the Bible....... dont try to explain the Bible if you've got no knowledge of Christianiy.
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by vickyO(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
"Muhammed is another comforter of Jesus Christ" from which book did you quote that? Am afraid that verse does not exist, that was the reason i called you deciever. Don't let them brainwash you.read the bible and see who after Jesus performed the duties of another comforter. show me the record and compare it side by side with Quran and hadith. tell me which person fulfilled the obligation accorded the another comforter?[/quote]
the holy spirit performed the duties of a comforter.... Jesus wasnt physically present again so someone had to come to aid our walk with God thus the Holy Sprit... Muhammed aint my comforter, the man preachings glorifies worldliness to me

1 Like

Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
watching...
Re: The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2013
vickyO: "Muhammed is another comforter of Jesus Christ" from which book did you quote that? Am afraid that verse does not exist, that was the reason i called you deciever. Don't let them brainwash you.read the bible and see who after Jesus performed the duties of another comforter. show me the record and compare it side by side with Quran and hadith. tell me which person fulfilled the obligation accorded the another comforter?
the holy spirit performed the duties of a comforter.... Jesus wasnt physically present again so someone had to come to aid our walk with God thus the Holy Sprit... Muhammed aint my comforter, the man preachings glorifies worldliness to me

You mind showing us evidence of this without touching the corrupt bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / Have You Ever Witnessed The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues / Does Killing 'wall Geckos' Have Any Physical/spiritual Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.