Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too (1440 Views)

Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. / Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article / Write Articles For Online Blog And Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by victree4: 2:50am On Aug 03, 2013
Hi,
If you are a talented writer, don't just write for fun, write and get paid!!!
There are so many ppl out there looking for authors to help them with their project so why not make yourself available and get paid handsomely.
Please put down your active emails in the comment box below so that i can send you a full description of the kind of job you'll be doing and where to get them at no cost.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by mollusco: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2013
curlah@live.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2013
mollusco: curlah@live.com
lol
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by hussainibomoi: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
P[MONEY MAKES MASTER THINGS[
quote author=simonhabby]Simonhabby@yahoo.com[/quote]
Guarantee to keep money spends it pretty like a milk at its sweetest basic peak and we come this way on trials that's the greatest wild we could embraced and nobody could love the same since your out from your mama's womb for a money sickness and some got it loved and backed with a nourishment so you neat and brace yourself but some are still unhappy with your birth day but money your just born for a men and its maiden's purposes that generates a full charismatic and fate and a young man keeps on summers-ult in the air but you gave a nice licence to go on it well! i shall makes them and kneel a re-grates,and your heart and its ventricle handles with some lax lotion and soap to maintain your heart's reading to clear well we fund it that some people have died because of you and still this life is not too late but many people lost your drops in a squad 100 kg area shit's drop's while a person clean his sweats sat on a latrine fits and keep counting it dropping shit!
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by hussainibomoi: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
victree4: Hi,
There are so many ppl out there looking for authors to help them with their project so why not make yourself available and get paid handsomely.
Please put down your active emails in the comment box below so that i can send you a full description of the kind of job you'll be doing and where to get them at no cost.
Thanks
[1 HOUR MONEY CONTROL]
So sooner i traveled back from tracks i met with a golds full of barrel because its my intimate friend and guess who was walking silence on my pavements?its a heart tricks boy so 1 hr made me hunted we must never trust you because your sent off up's from my springs money i just made it from my quickest money gates i really inhale my flowers fragrance and sweet liquid's refrigerates in the evening you will see my house kids had set in escape velocity(balloon)and migrates over trees in a space they flee and i believe with my bills and strongest on head with deletes and the sample would be at you when you decay i got honey and places for you but you betrayed a milky so let me know if these juveniles will keep dying this way?because i spit until it let's me form,humble,and succeed so home boy nothing hurts coming from a pressure but your pricing a burning your tracks on my bills and always watch you coming on a pedal plus my alcoholic that gave me a change and flee into you till makes you bleed drop's down on a deck and clean off so that's me.
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by jayloyexten(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thanks

jayloyexten@gmail.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by Tiana155(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2013
oguguo_amaka@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by randwise(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2013
olawaleazeem@gmail.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by sheblayze(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by randwise(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
randwise: olawaleazeem@gmail.com
...still waiting
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by AmiableJay(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jagbaakin@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by lekantijani(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2013
Lekan(lekantijani8@gmail.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by meg001: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
meg001ng@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too by DiplomaticG(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks
Dasugeneris9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anthony's Malady (A Short Story) / Poem : "LOST PRIDE" / Kick Start Your Writing Career With These Tips That Work For Would-be Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.