Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours (2614 Views)

Unilag Spgs Exam / Unilag Spgs List And Payment / Unilag Spgs Entrance Exam For Mpia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours by kaposky(f): 3:36am On Aug 03, 2013
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY EXAM CANDIDATES CAN PASS ANY EXAM WITH CONFIDENCE
APART FROM STUDYING HARD AND ALSO STUDYING THE RIGHT MATERIALS.

IF YOU ARE WRITING THE FORTH COMING UNILAG SPGS QUALIFYING EXAM SOONEST
AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS,
YOU MAY JUST BE STUDYING THE WRONG MATERIALS TO PASS THE EXAM.
REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DON'T SCORE AT LEAST 60%, YOUR N22,500 FOR YOUR FORM REGISTRATION IS WASTED.

DON'T ALSO FORGET THE FACT THAT PAST QUESTIONS ARE REPEATED EVERY YEAR AND
ALSO CANDIDATES SUBMIT THEIR QUESTION PAPERS WITH THEIR ANSWER SCRIPTS AS SOON AS THEY ARE DONE.

HOWEVER, FEW PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO THESE PAST QUESTIONS WITH THEIR
REAL SOLUTIONS WHICH IF YOU STUDY THEM VERY WELL , YOU ARE SURE OF
NOTHING LESS THAN 60% WHICH YOU NEED TO GAIN ADMISSION TO STUDY YOUR MASTERS.

WELL, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME THROUGH THE PHONE NUMBER IN MY SIGNATURE TO HELP YOU.

DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT TOLD. THE CHOICE REMAINS YOURS.
GET YOUR PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS NOW AND HAPPILY SCORE YOUR 60% AND ABOVE.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR MY CONTACT PHONE NO (TEXT MESSAGE ONLY)

PLEASE ITS NOT FREE.
Re: Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours by chinexex(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2013
For MSC Past Questions on ACCOUNTING,

ECONOMICS and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:

Contact me on Facebook, whatsapp or

twitter via my email address or phone

number.

Chinex
Email: Chinexannex@yahoo.com
Phone: 08036336608
Twitter: @chinexex

1 Like

Re: Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours by kaposky(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
If you have the past questions that did not come with the solution,
then you are not studying the right materials.
Get my past questions and match them with the real solutions (answers) that came with them.

That way, it will be easier to pass your qualifying exams.
Re: Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours by diva2011(f): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Obey rule nos 6 and be your brothers and sisters keeper, pls do you have past question on molecular biology/genetics(MSc)
Re: Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours by chinexex(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
For MSC Past Questions on

*ACCOUNTING,

*ECONOMICS,

*INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

* MBA.

Contact me on Facebook, whatsapp or twitter via my email address or phone number.

Chinex

Email: Chinexannex@yahoo.com

Phone: 08036336608

Twitter: @chinexex
Re: Get Unilag Spgs 5 Years Past Questions And Answers In Less Than 5 Hours by afolabkayode4u: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
For those that applied for medical microbiology and parasitology, you can call 08035533342 for past questions and answers

(1) (Reply)

Have your Answer Script remarked with 50,000NGN/paper - ICAN / Curiosity: How And Why Did The Figures (419) Be Used To Mean "Scam", "Fraud"? / Kwara State Polytechnic 2015/2016 Admission Thread(hndft, Hndpt & Ndpt On Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.