Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... (6109 Views)

Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
You ve been married for 2 years (no kids yet)and life couldn't be any better, until your wife leaves home unprecedentedly one fateful day.
You and your Mrs had no fight or argument, she went to work later than you did that morning as opposed to H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ things were before. She claimed to have a headache and needed to rest and take some medicines before going to work.
You kissed her goodbye and left. Little did you know that that would be your last time together.
She packed up all her things and left. She left you a note on the̶̲̥̅̊ living room table; saying she was gone for good. She said you shouldn't bother looking for her, because she will be alright. Said you shouldn't take it hard on yourself, because it was not your fault that she was leaving. Said you were a very nice man.
The̶̲̥̅̊ next morning as you were about disposing the̶̲̥̅̊ trash in the̶̲̥̅̊ dumpster outside, you saw your lovely wife and your vulgar retired naval officer neighbour sitting up close in the̶̲̥̅̊ hammock on your neighbour's porch sipping tea and laughing heartily. It happened to be that she left you for that old man with tobacco-stained teeth.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by naughtybynature(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
Unless gun sellers are on strike then they are both lucky for now.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by speaktoinzaghi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Just move on and live your life, though its hard but you will live while her conscience will keep hunting her
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
gosh..u got such a wild imagination. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
One word for OP: joblessness
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Enegod(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
wtf is this?!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
speaktoinzaghi: Just move on and live your life, though its hard but you will live while her conscience will keep hunting her

Some women have not a single fragment Q̸̮̮̃f conscience.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135: One word for OP: joblessness
Oh please! Just shut the̶̲̥̅̊ heck up. If you ve nothing nice to say, why not walk the̶̲̥̅̊ plank and drown? Move it son, I'm a hard nut to crack.
I'm having a good weekend and couldn't care what you say.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its very obvious that there are a lot Q̸̮̮̃f sad, dark, cold and hateful people on this forum! I sat on the̶̲̥̅̊ fence observing nairaland for a while before signing up as a member. Its enough for some cynical individuals to make gest Q̸̮̮̃f others and hate on innocent people. I'm here to have a good time and walk on by, if you don't like my being here, that's your own headache.
I never picked on any Q̸̮̮̃f you and won't have anyone do likewise to me. As for the̶̲̥̅̊ fellow who said I was trying so hard to look beautiful or something like that, well for your information, I'm beautiful and i will never go an extra mile to please anyone. I'm me to the̶̲̥̅̊ fullest and proud to be it. Case closed.
Go to bed like a chicken if my post bores you! Simple!

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Enegod(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema: Its very obvious that there are a lot Q̸̮̮̃f sad, dark, cold and hateful people on this forum! I sat on the̶̲̥̅̊ fence observing nairaland for a while before signing up as a member. Its enough for some cynical individuals to make gest Q̸̮̮̃f others and hate on innocent people. I'm here to have a good time and walk on by, if you don't like my being here, that's your own headache.
I never picked on any Q̸̮̮̃f you and won't have anyone do likewise to me. As for the̶̲̥̅̊ fellow who said I was trying so hard to look beautiful or something like that, well for your information, I'm beautiful and i will never go an extra mile to please anyone. I'm me to the̶̲̥̅̊ fullest and proud to be it. Case closed.
Go to bed like a chicken if my post bores you! Simple!
you seriously need to calm down sweery...it's a beautiful saturday cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Enegod: you seriously need to calm down sweery...it's a beautiful saturday cheesy
I ve nothing to say to you. The̶̲̥̅̊ first impression you made on me was a terrible one. Have a nice life Mr Enegod
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
I shall only praise the lord.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Enegod(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I ve nothing to say to you. The̶̲̥̅̊ first impression you made on me was a terrible one. Have a nice life Mr Enegod
welcome to nairaland Mrs Femi
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Enegod: welcome to nairaland Mrs Femi
Point Q̸̮̮̃f correction, my name is Fema and not Femi. ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ Ŧђɑ̤̈̊пks✽̤̥̈̊ ·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Enegod(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Point Q̸̮̮̃f correction, my name is Fema and not Femi. ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ Ŧђɑ̤̈̊пks✽̤̥̈̊ ·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
oh, my mistake!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You two can start something. Identifying weaknesses and reconciling differences is the lead to an eventual outcome.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Enegod(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
LastApostle:
You two can start something. Identifying weaknesses and reconciling differences is the lead to an eventual outcome.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Princesszoe: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
I don't know if i am the only one who laughed heavily after reading the write up. OP i pray this type of thing never happens although it could be that the woman choosed to stay with the old man because bearing kids in such relationship is not really necessary as the man must have gotten grown up kids. But if such thing happens, the woman have toiled with the man's feelings and nature might force her to pay for it in one way or the other. But i believe that the write up was a joke cause i really laughed it out after going through the post.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
LastApostle:
What's your point exactly Mr?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Princess zoe: I don't know if i am the only one who laughed heavily after reading the write up. OP i pray this type of thing never happens although it could be that the woman choosed to stay with the old man because bearing kids in such relationship is not really necessary as the man must have gotten grown up kids. But if such thing happens, the woman have toiled with the man's feelings and nature might force her to pay for it in one way or the other. But i believe that the write up was a joke cause i really laughed it out after going through the post.
I'm glad you had a good read dear. What goes around comes around and such a woman will certainly pay for her sins.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Sanboy25: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I'm glad you had a good read dear. What goes around comes around and such a woman will certainly pay for her sins.
Where did she sin ?
She just decided to leave the man for another.... undecided
@OP: I wouldn't do anything, I'll just go on with my life and find another woman. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
What's your point exactly Mr?
This my grammar go put me for wahala one day.......lol.....

What I meant is that you and enegod should argue and then come to a compromise. It might spark off something of mutual benefit to you both. Romance sometime is ignited from little 'misunderstanding' among opposite sex.

Hope I have successfully piece the grammar!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Where did she sin ?
She just decided to leave the man for another.... undecided
@OP: I wouldn't do anything, I'll just go on with my life and find another woman. smiley
Well good for you! When I said sin, I meant crime/ offence. When you mess with people's minds, its a crime vise a vie sin. Kapish!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
LastApostle:

What I meant is that you and enegod should argue and then come to a compromise. It might spark off something of mutual benefit to you both. Romance sometime is ignited from little 'misunderstanding' among opposite sex.

You ve driven your point home and I have duly assimilated sir. However, I am not on this forum in search Q̸̮̮̃f love. Cheers. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lolz,itz funi bt 2ru,i knw itz sumfin we ladies r capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Enegod(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
LastApostle:

grin well spoken
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by princetaab: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by princetaab: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
There's actually nothing you can do dear. You do not own anybody.

The only person you ever have is yourself.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Tosinville(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema: You ve been married for 2 years (no kids yet)and life couldn't be any better, until your wife leaves home unprecedentedly one fateful day.
You and your Mrs had no fight or argument, she went to work later than you did that morning as opposed to H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ things were before. She claimed to have a headache and needed to rest and take some medicines before going to work.
You kissed her goodbye and left. Little did you know that that would be your last time together.
She packed up all her things and left. She left you a note on the̶̲̥̅̊ living room table; saying she was gone for good. She said you shouldn't bother looking for her, because she will be alright. Said you shouldn't take it hard on yourself, because it was not your fault that she was leaving. Said you were a very nice man.
The̶̲̥̅̊ next morning as you were about disposing the̶̲̥̅̊ trash in the̶̲̥̅̊ dumpster outside, you saw your lovely wife and your vulgar retired naval officer neighbour sitting up close in the̶̲̥̅̊ hammock on your neighbour's porch sipping tea and laughing heartily. It happened to be that she left you for that old man with tobacco-stained teeth.
that's suicidal lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by malaria(f): 3:58am On Aug 04, 2013
naughtybynature: Unless gun sellers are on strike then they are both lucky for now.
Guy you are mean o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2013
The relationship had some sort of issue.. and there was lack of communication... the wife just didn't talk about it and the guy was too blind to see the signs das all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top5 Reasons Men Dump Their Girlfriends After Five Or More Years Of Dating / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body / Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.