Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Technology Education The Way Forward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technology Education The Way Forward (524 Views)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward?? / Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology Education The Way Forward by greatestman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am currently, a students of Technology Education (Electrical Technology Education) but most of my course mate feel inferior about the course compare to Electrical Engineering counterpart.please can anyone give more light to this course and it advantage. I most confess I love the course and I can see alot of job opportunities out there. thanks anticipating to hear from ur constructive advice.
Re: Technology Education The Way Forward by dview001(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
I'm a fresh graduate of electrical electronic education also. I don't feel inferior to any engineering counterpart.

(1) (Reply)

40% Discount Promo! Become A Certified Business Analyst (CCBA/CBAP) / OAU Pree Gree Past Question. And Answers With CBT Cd Is Availlable / Govt May Shut Down If ASUU Demands Are Met – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.