Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage (469 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage by pisolution(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
What course is that? I fill like studying it
Re: Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^ why?
Not everybody in the UK supports this gay ish, so the teachers can decide not to teach gay as a subject and be fired. But, I pray their sole occupation is not just 'teaching' because if it is, after the 'initial garagara', they will still come back to become gay teachers and get their pay. None of my business at all.
But the annoying hypocrisy about this is, 'straight marriage is also legal of course, so why don't school authorities threaten to fire teachers that don't teach this type of straight marriage(man+wife)? Or, don't they teach Straight marriage in UK schools as they teach gay marriage? Very disgusting country!
Re: Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Church of England was threatened to be sued also? Holy Father! I knew the world had already started to come to an end when they started all this BS. I also foresee a time when humans will be tortured for not having the mark of the beast. What a season we are in! Lord, may I not be alive to see such last days.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Praise Master Jesus In Our Local Dialect / Jim Caviezel(jesus) / Possible Reaction By Church Leaders On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.