Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522857 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by emiron18(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
please guys,I need your supports for my platform... rate my video by liking and dropping your comments... it will help me,also subscribe to my YouTube channel,it's free of charge,it doesn't cost anything... please EPP a broad.. thanks in anticipation
follow the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdYpcjFwYM
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Fantwik(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
Hello! My name is Frank. I'm a blogger with 3 years of writing experience. I'm a freelancer; meaning that I offer services for people online and I get paid. I develop mobile application without coding and I build websites/blog alike.

I am a USA and Canada Phone Number Creator
I've created for some clients around Nigeria.

You'd probably need a foreign number to contact your siblings in diaspora or maybe your clients alike
Having known that, your USA or Canada phone number can be used to create a WhatsApp account that'll be functional for business reasons.

/+19162926352 (this is my USA number) and you can reach me on Whatsapp.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by MosesUkanna: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Web design is one of the most important skill to learn today. Checkout this amazon affiliate marketing guide for more: https://starbulse.com/how-to-make-money-with-amazon-affiliate-program-in-nigeria/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by uglygirlfriend: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
I already have a fully membership system and want to integrate a user referral system where the referee gets a certain commission let say 10%. but want some tips, please advice really on doing it.
i want this referral link to display on user's profile page and it should echo out a notification when a new member register using their ref link.
I am ready to pay but a a very small budget. thanks.
php and mysql
My current registered users table is something like:
Id
firstname
lastname
mail
password
dob
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by longjames4(m): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2020
smiley smiley smileythanks great work I so a wed developer
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Officialab(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ewhoo, well this is not how to, or the best way to learn web design sha.
But anyway, you can learn web designing from website like www.codedblogging..com or any other coding website
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Naijahall(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Good Day!
Lagosmp3.com theme for sale!!
DEMO: https://naijahall.com.ng
PRICE: Very Affordable
CONTACT ME: https:///+2347086381986?text=Hello%20I'm%20interested%20in%20your%20Wp%20theme

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by GolDRoger: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
iyenimofe:

Can i do this with android phone?

Am really interested in web designing, but i don't have pc

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yusman14(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
uglygirlfriend:
I already have a fully membership system and want to integrate a user referral system where the referee gets a certain commission let say 10%. but want some tips, please advice really on doing it.
i want this referral link to display on user's profile page and it should echo out a notification when a new member register using their ref link.
I am ready to pay but a a very small budget. thanks.
php and mysql
My current registered users table is something like:
Id
firstname
lastname
mail
password
dob
Why can't you use node.js to safe yourself from php stress...You can use JavaScript to make the link responsive to registration.. still a learner though
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yusman14(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
GolDRoger:

Yeah..you can use ur Android device...no much difference just the screen size;at ur level though...
chat me up to know how to go about it.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by GolDRoger: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2020
yusman14:
Yeah..you can use ur Android device...no much difference just the screen size;at ur level though...
chat me up to know how to go about it.
alright so tell me how to go about it
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by SamGarfield: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
GolDRoger:

Yes, many apps available at the Google play store exp: Learn Code, Html etc
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Join kudabank and buy crypto seamlessly, you can save daily, weekly, monthly towards a goal and earn %10 interest annually you can also , manage your budget on the go. You can also receive money internationally on the app, with the integration of Payoneer.Incase you decide to the app use this code C2HXHOXG to get welcome bonus provided you have at least #100 0n the app. That's my Mastercard delivered to me this morning the courier. You will love #KudaBank
@kudabank @Payoneer

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Alejobs: 1:24am On Nov 09, 2020
If you have power issues, holla

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Techvillz(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2020
abeg o
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mesheal7: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Not to derail this thread but we're currently seeking a WordPress developer for immediate hire.

Please see details here - https://www.nairaland.com/6237290/currently-hiring-experienced-wordpress-developer
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by sammyoriade(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2020
Fetch More Visitors to Your Blog Taking These Few Steps

This post will be teaching you the steps to follow to increase visitors/traffic of your blog

Entry Words

I knew Having a huge/large number of traffic will ever be the dream of all bloggers and writers, therefore i'm publishing this post for you to learn the basics of how to gain and keep visitors on your blog

Although, there are several post/articles on the internet similar to this, but some finds these posts to be complicated i.e Not easy to understand, which often ends up to be nothing.

This is why i'm bringing this to you in a simpler way for better understanding,

NOTE: You have some works to do also.

Reason for some failure in gaining visitors
Many have failed on gaining visitors on their blog going through some unnecessary tasks/procedure carelessly

What do i mean by this Below are the mistakes made by some blogger preventing them from obtaining visitors on their blog.....Continue reading
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Hackathon(m): 3:57am On Nov 16, 2020
IN SEARCH OF NORD VPN? �

LOOK NO FURTHER, IT'S MADE FREE �

SEARCH "NORDHUBBOT" ON TELEGRAM AND EXPLORE �

DON'T BE GREEDY...TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by sammyoriade(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by pardy(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2020
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!

Enjoy 25% Discount on all Web Design and other ICT Related Services. as Albanny Technologies a top rated web design company in Nigeria with International recognition and ranking is doing its Ember Month Promo. Check my signature

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by uniqueuser(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Officialab:
Ewhoo, well this is not how to, or the best way to learn web design sha.
But anyway, you can learn web designing from website like www.codedblogging..com or any other coding website
Ur template make sense.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Umanhonlen5(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Join our WhatsApp group where we will be teaching web design/development courses for low stipends from scratch (basics to advance level)���
https:///LYlAlyq39pv2K9HeqjnOl2
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by text2earth: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2020
In promoting youth skill acquisition especially in view of the concept of “future of work". We invite you to participate in our Digital Leadership Series, themed: Digital Skills and Youth Development.⁣⁣⁣ Register at /intermarcbot

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Joshdboss(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hi guys. Please rate this my site, it's pretty new. Let me know if it's good enough to apply for ads yet
www.joshdincredible..com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Chinedumagnus05(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2020
THE NEXT DECADE SKILLS IS HERE, WEB AND APP DEVELOPMENT... ACQUIRE IT!!

There was a time in Nigeria when all you needed to succeed was the ability to read and write English.

After that came the era of university degree.

In fact, you had the chances of getting a good job with a good salary.

Then came the era of Masters and PhD.

The demands of the Labour market went higher.

You had to have a masters or PhD to get a good job.

Before long it became the era of foreign degrees... employers started looking for people from foreign universities.

With alot of people getting certifications from unknown foreign universities.

Once the certificate is from abroad, people don't give a damn.

Even if it is from University of Sao Tome � �

Now that era has ended:

We are now in the era of skills.

What you know and what you can do with your brain or your hands.

Your level of education notwithstanding;

What matters right now is the skills that you have especially new age/digital skills.

So I ask you, what are you doing to remain relevant in your career?

Are you still carrying your certificate up and down with obsolete knowledge?

You need to LEARN, UNLEARN and RELEARN

The business world is evolving into ebusiness model, in the next decade 80% of all businesses will be online. You won't need the local Market; you shop online and have it delivered to your home, you won't need going to hospital, you have edoctors, epharmacies. You won't need Contemporary Schools; elearning will be the norms.

What this translates to is that, all these businesses will function with a Website or an App on playstore- or both. Web and App Developers will be in high demand, so don't be left behind.

Acquire Web Development and App Development skills today and stay relevant in the world of work

Let discuss on 07016551055

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.