Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522938 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by emmzo(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
Learn how to build websites and freelance

Class starts by 5PM

Message Code A-Z on WhatsApp. https:///message/M6DXVIH2UASSI1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:05am On May 31, 2022
When employed by businesses, SMS engagement rates are 6-8 times greater than email marketing.

Because people are more likely to check their text messages than their email inbox, text messaging allows businesses to communicate with customers in a more intimate and immediate manner.

Eadesms delivers the best and most reasonable rates to any network, starting at N1.70kobo.

Visit www.eadesms.com.ng to get started right away.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by PromiseAce(m): 3:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Hello this is AceDev
I can get you a custom made website and it’ll be delivered in a week at an affordable
C o n t a c t M e
0 8 1 3 1 5 2 8 5 4 1

Also check my bio for my contact thank you

Contact me for my portfolio( websites that I’ve designed)
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Cedarhostng the only reliable, fast and efficient web hosting platform you can trust

Get our starter plan of 5GB @ N5000/Yr

10GB @ N7500/Yr

Do you want to know how to monetize your website, blog etc reach out to us now

Visit www.cedarhostng.net to get started.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mckinnel: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yenkaonka:
I need US or UK Adsense account...

If you still need this,I have naija and US

Only if you're serious quote or contact me.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by emmynoel999: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Are you a programmer?
If you are you are lucky to see this post.
Get a chance to win an iPhone 13 and other cash prizes by answering this survey.
Offer will soon end. Hurry!
Click on the first link on my signature
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yinkbell: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
I love this thread!

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by hosuji88(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
full stack web developer he/she responsible for working on both front and back end development process, he/she will design, develop and maintain fully-fledged and functioning platforms with data base or sever. these sever don't need other third party application to build an entire from scratch.

client details
tech stack
codeigniter (php frame work)
my SQL
JavaScript/jQuery

description full stack developer
this role will focus on building plugins that will help the company's editorial team to write there stories in minimal clicks

for more info call 07031684433
hosuji88@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by somehow: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Hello all

I intend changing my host, please can anyone recommend a good host preferably a Nigerian company?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by hardeygbolar(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys, pls like what range of laptop can i get to begin my journey as a web developer/designer. What I meant by range I'd expect you to:
Tell me the ram?
Which is best between HDD or Sdd?
Tell me how many GB the sdd or HDD will be?
Battery life required?
Screen size if it matters?
Price of what you specify?

And any other additional things you can point out, thanks as you take your time explaining to this loyal newbie.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by techFact: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thank you for sharing these amazing tutorials on web development. This is really helpful for beginners. I built my website techfact with the help of your tutorials. I follow some tutorials from your referred website w3school which is also a good website to learn
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by codediver: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
iyenimofe:
2)Font Family: These are more specific. E.g Times New Roman, Verdana, e.t.c

Op I really appreciate you taking your time to do all of this for us expcially me

this tutorial and class as given me clear and good explanations on HTML

But I have a question to ask?
I created a div and and I wanted to bring the text down to the middle and I called out the functions with vertical-align but it not working
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ElSmith1: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I designed a fintech product - iCard kindly check it out

https://www.behance.net/gallery/145026647/iCard-Case-Study

Your thoughts are highly appreciated �
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by InnocentLyon: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Do you want to increase your traffic and achieve higher rankings for the keywords that can generate more sales and revenue for your blog/website? Or you want to increase the ranking of your website in search engines?

I'm innocent lyon, i'm a copywriter, contents creator(genuine contents), information marketer and marketing strategist. I also do graphic designs, motion designs and video adverts.
Kindly click on the link below:
https:///2349030625923?text=hi+innocent+lyon
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by InnocentLyon: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Do you want to increase your traffic and achieve higher rankings for the keywords that can generate more sales and revenue for your blog/website? Or you want to increase the ranking of your website in search engines?

I'm innocent lyon, i'm a copywriter, contents creator(genuine contents), information marketer and marketing strategist. I also do graphic designs, motion designs and video adverts.
Kindly whatsapp me:09030625923
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
I need someone to build this kind of website for me.

www.globalvetcgh.com

and a company domain email like info@globalvetcgh.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by NairobiTechNG1: 3:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Best selling WP premium 3000 themes and 200 plugins pack bulk download just one click
PACKAGE INCLUDE
TOP 3000 PREMIUM THEMES
TOP 200 PREMIUM PLUGINS
OVER 630000+ BUNDLED PREMIUM DEMOS
FULL VERSIONS WITH ALL PLUGINS AND FEATURES
UNLIMITED DOMAINS USAGE
SALL THEMES ARE IN FULL VERSION, THEY INCLUDE ALL PLUGINS AND ALL DEMOS.

GET FOR FREE PREMIUM VERSIONS OF PLUGINS LIKE: REVOLUTION SLIDER, LAYER SLIDER, WP BAKERY, YOAST SEO, ELEMENTOR, ULTIMATE ADDONS AND MORE! ALL THEMES HAVE GPL LICENSE FOR UNLIMITED USAGE, IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ON MANY WEBSITE WITHOUT BUYING MORE LICENSES!
$200 IS TOTAL PRICE FOR WP PREMIUM PACK THERE ARE NO OTHER COSTS. AT THIS PRICE YOU GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL PREMIUM THEMES & PLUGINS LISTED ON THIS SITE. ALL PRODUCTS HERE ARE LEGAL TO USE ON UNLIMITED PAGES AFTER PURCHASE.
ALL THEMES HAVE GPL LICENSE FOR UNLIMITED USAGE, IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN USE THEM ON MANY WEBSITE WITHOUT BUYING MORE LICENSES!
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS TODAY, SAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND GRAB THE BEST PREMIUM PLUGINS & THEMES IN THIS INCREDIBLE GOOD OFFER!
Save over 95% and Sky-rocket your business with the best WP products in our All-in-One pack!

WHAT THEMES ARE IN THE PACKAGE?
TOP 3000 BEST SELLING THEMES ON THEMEFOREST & ENVATO!
LAST UPDATE: 06.01.2022
WHAT PLUGINS ARE IN THE PACKAGE?
TOP 200 BEST SELLING ON PLUGINS ON THEMEFOREST & ENVATO!
LAST UPDATE: 06.01.2022

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by thetimz(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2022
VivaDeAngelo:
I need someone to build this kind of website for me.

www.globalvetcgh.com

and a company domain email like info@globalvetcgh.com
Is the offer still available?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ogwoliun: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

I lost access to my mail, drop your mail or number I will message you.
Quote me on another thread not here cool
I have to drop this one here since you don't want to be mentioned in that thread.
Here is my email: ogwoliun@gmail.com
Though you did not own me anything and as it stands, I really need your help Ma'am because you are a good person who can help me out as you always do.
I look forward for your kind consideration

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.