Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522426 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by okwuvic(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
How to create a bootable USB drive for Windows XP With Rufus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstqXX7g-4

2 Likes

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Equip yourself with the Very Best of our 5-in-1 Training Package

We are happy to inform you that there will be a training in Kaduna

The Training covers:
*Internet Basics
*Webdesign&Hosting
*Social Media Marketing
*Email Marketing
*Mobile App Development
and more,.....

Hurry now don't miss out on this unique opportunity to be empowered and self reliant

We will not only teach you how to build your website but also that of an e-commerce inclusive

Fee:N12,000

First 10People to Register will be required to pay N10,000only

Powered by #Baycrystal #cedarhostng

For further enquiries call 08118402335, 08186219002 or 07011123518

www.cedarhostng.net

Venue: No 89 Galadima road Kudenda Kaduna State
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Equip yourself with the Very Best of our 5-in-1 Training Package

We are happy to inform you that there will be a training in Kaduna

The Training covers:
*Internet Basics
*Webdesign&Hosting
*Social Media Marketing
*Email Marketing
*Mobile App Development
and more,.....

Hurry now don't miss out on this unique opportunity to be empowered and self reliant

We will not only teach you how to build your website but also that of an e-commerce inclusive

Fee:N12,000

First 10People to Register will be required to pay N10,000only

Powered by #Baycrystal #cedarhostng

For further enquiries call 08118402814, 08186219002 or 07011123518

www.cedarhostng.net

Venue: No 89 Galadima road Kudenda Kaduna State
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Munirteslim: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
visit http://bettalandforum.ga for football live and forum gist. please sign up and login to use
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by hennyholla17(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
[url] https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=1377 [/url]Cheapest web hosting as low as N100/month.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by AweEngineer(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
*A SIMPLE, PROJECT ORIENTED APPROACH TO LEARNING WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Live on Whatsapp*

The class would be divided into two section, WEB DESIGN and DEVELOPMENT. we pick one at a time when you are proficient with one we move to the second phase, it is a paid class and only serious minded individuals are desired, if you are interested ple drop your number below.

Phase one would be responsible for the design in the project we are going to design in the course of this training while phase two is responsible for manipulating/editing all content on the design page from the back end with PHP and Mysql.

PHASE ONE - WEB DESIGN
A website is such a significant electronic platform for brands, that the state of its visuals affects how the brand itself is perceived. Hence perfection is crucial. After all, the ‘first impression lasts longest’.

Launch a career as a web designer by learning HTML5, CSS3, responsive design(bootstrap), cross device compatibility, learn to create stunning website, interactive websites with javascript(Jquery) and host it online and more!
Whether you want to design and create a website for the first time or you’ve been designing websites and you have been having challenges, i have something for you, Learn how to write HTML, the Markup language that powers the web. Explore the core technology used for styling content on the web - CSS, learn what CSS is capable of doing and the basics you need to make it work for you, explore advanced CSS concepts, including how to work with advanced selectors, when to use the float, display, and position properties, and how to use the CSS browser developer tools. Learn to use bootstrap to create responsive design that supports varieties of screen sizes, providing the optimum user experience irrespective of whether they use a smart phone, tablet or desktop computer, the first step towards an authentic, comprehensive website that does what it’s supposed to do. Clearly understand the place of JavaScript to build more powerful and complex functionality, javaScript is basically the programming language that lets web developers design interactive websites (moving content/image on a website), and even publish your content/website online.

BENEFIT OF THIS TRAINING
> You would be able to create beautiful and modern website.
> I would improve your knowledge and understanding of web design principles.
> create any website layout you can imagine.
> you would be able to create websites that support any device size with responsive(mobile friendly) design with bootstrap Framework
> create tasteful animations and effect with CSS3
> You would understand color theory and how you can connect colors to talk to each other.
> being able to write code that is inline with the W3C coding standard
> after the tutorial i would also teach you how to publish your website online.
and lots more . . .

WHAT TO LEARN
HTML 5
CSS and CSS3
Javascript(Jquery)
Bootstrap Framework
Responsive Design
Color Theory(UI Design)
Publish and Host your Website

PROJECT TO DESIGN IN THE COURSE OF THIS TRAINING

http://learn-webdesign.000 webhost app.com/

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO LEARN MORE
https:///4MbgHUe8nDcIKMplNc509B

PROGRAMMING IS HIGHLY PRACTICAL BUT WE WONT NEGLECT THE THEORIES
Join me in semantic web, Web 2.0 and 3.0 technologies . . .
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Haleepha(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by afeez20(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
iyenimofe:
@emmyw We take it one step at a time. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race.
i can thank you enough @Iyenimofe....you've helped me reignite the coding fire inside of me.i say a Big THank you.many more succes would come your way for this selfless service ...less i forget also other contributors @appliedmaths for the Javascript ,@dhtml , @codeeater and others..
you guys did a very huge service for humanity.
Baba loke continue to bless you guys.
finally from page 0-75 in 5days.......
W3 school, Lynda and youtube here i come.
coding become hobby asap..
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Davidlollipop(m): 2:33am On Nov 18, 2017
In this post i will be highlighting 5 sure ways to start making money online, if you are looking to make a full income online then you should try out all five, goodluck

#1 - eBay and eBay Affiliates - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#2 - Google AdSense - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#3 - Affiliate Marketing - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#4 - PPM advertising - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#5 - Selling gigs on fiverr - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Webhosting offers endless possibilities to enable you have that great online presence you seek you will agree that without it your business presence is minimal

In our way to show our appreciation to both new & existing #customers cedarhostng is offering a 15% discount on all hosting plans

Check WhatsApp Status for image details

To claim this offer enter the promo code - "6K7JYAZG5L"

Visit www.cedarhostng.net to get started

This offer ends on 30th November, 2017.

Wish you a happy hosting experience with unlimited features.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Annydora(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Asides learning Web designing, the online world is turning towards the apps and AI(Artificial Intelligence)

Want to earn more income in 2018?Learn a new skill. Learn Mobile app Development
Visit[url] http://mobileapp.siscomedia.com.ng/[/url] for details now.

Learn how to create and commercialize your own apps and earn income from them now.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Licht: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Verified UK adsense with 9 pounds for sale.
Contact me on whatsapp via +2348067095792
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Lovecaleb: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sell your card to me for instant payment
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by UniquePCN: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
#Naijadomains# is a professional and creative Web design company in Nigeria Specialized in Website designing, #web Development and Digital Marketing and web hosting. For more information get in touch with www.naijadomains.com or contact us call, 08037918162,08050318706
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by uyigideon(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Don't miss out on our promo currently going on, with just 10k, you get 140+ WordPress premium theme, with one Click demo install.
Get one original themeforest for just 3k, with bonus 3 Premium themes.
ends 31st. Call or WhatsApp 08032732332.
Ug Communication
Zenith Bank
Once you make payment then send me your email address.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Elgringo(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2017
please i want to learn web designing and i need someone that stays in Abeokuta because that is where i stay 08103218254
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by inspirational93: 1:56am On Dec 12, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document on any topic and related courses http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by hennyholla17(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
5 SEO ebooks + 670 ACTIVE USA MAIL LIST for sale at just N1500. I just want to buy a domain since I'm new to blogging. contact hennyhizzy@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Jenniferwest005: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am buying bitcoin call me for more info +2349030345874
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Season Greetings ,

Are you interested? Get a website designed for you for as low as N8,000 Don't let the year ends without having an online presence for your business. Ends on 31st December 2017

With this package you can have an e-commerce site built for you and others...

sms will be given on www.eadesms.com to send messages to friends and loved ones this festive season

Why wait!!! Contact us on ,08186219002,07011123518