Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522286 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
enjoy your festive season celebration using www.eadesms.com

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nkhay(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dukebaba3v3(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
una still dey teach web designing since 5 years? undecideduna still dey teach web designing since 5 years?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Eddiecute86(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
A php website designer is needed ASAP...
Pm me if you are interested
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by obuksjr(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice topic

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by nilashri: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by gracefoundmme(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eddiecute86:
A php website designer is needed ASAP...
Pm me if you are interested
Hi... Am interested
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Eddiecute86(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
gracefoundmme:

Hi... Am interested
Too late bro I have gotten one already
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by yungsnow(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pls em tryin to add footer in css but it nt working can some help
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by markloaded(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
yungsnow:
Pls em tryin to add footer in css but it nt working can some help
inbox me on whatsapp 09068714668
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by markloaded(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Inbox me now to set up your WordPress Blog at a cheap price

You can also get your dream website done for you, just inbox me and let's make it happen!!!

whatsapp +2349068714668
fb Hackinubee
blog hitmedia.info
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Eadesms is more than just a messaging Platform
The goal of eadesms marketing is to help you build a database of subscribers to increase customers loyalty
In fact, for at least 60% of consumers, SMS marketing is preferred to other email marketing and push-notification services ( Forbes ). Many delivery platforms allow for easy segmentation and management, so the most relevant text messages can be sent to those who are most likely to convert. It’s also preferable in that it tends to be less expensive when compared to other methods of distribution, making it a cost effective mobile solution.
www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit
*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote
*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding
*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by amargow(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Don't miss out on this amazing 30% discount on all shared hosting plans

For instance 10GB which normally cost N4,000 now goes for N2800

what are you waiting for get started today

visit www.cedarhostng.net

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dlawnoni: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
pls..is it possible for me to learn web developing without knowing web designing?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2018
The Timing Is Never Right. Really?

I once asked my mom how she decided when to have her first child, little ol’ me. The answer was simple: “It was something we wanted, and we decided there was no point in putting it off. The timing is never right to have a baby.” And so it is.

For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up all the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.

Are you still wondering whether its the right time to have an online presence for you business/company?

Can you imagine the number of traffic/audience you can get your business to just by been online?

At Baycrystal we offer Webdesign service that enable your business stands out among your teeming competitors

Our web design and development service covers:

Corporate Website Design

Marketing Website Design

Responsive Web Design

eCommerce Web Development

Custom Web Application Development

Blog Design

Forum Development

Classified Ads

Online Community website design

Real Estate Web Design

and more.....

Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dukebaba3v3(m): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Dukewebs is a premier web design company in Nigeria offering professional web design services including but not limited to:

1.) Corporate web design,

2.) E-commerce web design,

3.) SEO (i.e search engine optimisation) and

4.) website maintenance services & repair.

5.)Professional digital marketing services for boosting website conversions and sales

At dukewebs, we design quality websites that suits your unique business needs, be it a hotel website, school website, logistic company websites, web blogs, crypto-currency websites, fully functional e-commerce stores with a payment gateway with multiple payment options and many more.

we profer quality services focused on desirable results. to request a quote for our professional services visit: https://www.dukewebs.com/request-a-quote or contact us today via the following means more convenient to you below:

24/7 live-chat support
phone: 09033948034
E-mail: info@dukewebs.com
contact form: www.dukewebs.com/contact-us

WHY CHOOSE DUKEWEBS?

1)We design mobile friendly & responsive websites.
2) fast loading web pages.
3.) optimum security
3.) unique design (if requested)

4.) On-page Seo optimised.
5.) 6 months FREE support & updates
6.) Fast & timely delivery. (3 working days for corporate websites & 5 working days for e-commerce development)

visit us today at: www.dukewebs.com today let's get your project started.

web design Nigeria - Dukewebs technologies.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Eugram(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Whether you're new to social media or just looking to close a few knowledge gaps, we're glad you stopped by. By now, we've all heard how valuable—even essential—social media can be. Whether your current sentiment leans more toward enthusiasm or trepidation, there's no way around the fact that social media is a far more complex field than it first seems. Diving in without a sense for what it's like can be overwhelming, and building a network that provides real value takes both savvy and hard work, but fear not—we're here to help! We hope you'll find this to be one of the most comprehensive social media resources available, and that no matter what your skill level is, there's plenty in here to help you improve your social presence. What are we waiting for? Let's dive in!

What is social media?
"Social media" is a way for people to communicate and interact online. While it has been around since the dawn of the World Wide Web, in the last 10 years or so we've seen a surge in both the number and popularity of social media sites. It's called social media because users engage with (and around) it in a social context, which can include conversations, commentary, and other user-generated annotations and engagement interactions.

Publishing content has become exponentially simpler over the last several years, which has helped skyrocket the use of social media. Non-technical web users are now able to easily create content on a rapidly growing number of platforms, including those that are owned (hosted communities, blogs, etc.), rented (social networks or third-party communities), and occupied (commenting, contributing, etc.). Today's web has shifted from a "one-to-many" to a "many-to-many" method of engagement, and we're loving it.

For businesses, the shift in web consumerism and accompanying rise in social media brings both opportunity and responsibility. The sheer amount of data that customers make available through social media alone has web marketers jumping for joy. The real magic, however, lies in the opportunity to grow lasting and scalable relationships with your organization's customer base through social media. This is also where your online responsibility to your customers begins to take shape. Just as your customers' behavior has shifted, so have their expectations for yours. Whether your business is listening and engaging or not, customers are having conversations relevant to your operations. It's better to be part of the conversation, right? We sure think so!
Is social media just a fad?

Over the last several years, there has been an explosion of growth in popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and many others. It's safe to say that the era of social media is just getting started, and the need for social media in business will only become stronger over time. The whole world has seen the impact of the expansion and adoption of social media tactics, and the rising stats speak for themselves.
READ THIS Installing and Customizing Carrington Mobile Theme for WordPress

Why does my company need social media?

Whether you are running a small, local operation, or heading a global, enterprise-level effort, the statistics above make it clear: Your customers are online. They are interacting in social channels with their friends, colleagues, and other brands in search of information, recommendations, and entertainment. If your company is not around to answer, a competitor will be. In doing so, your competitor will quite likely take away the customer at hand, along with anyone else listening.

There are tons of opportunities to add value—even to delight!—and making that connection can help build a person's relationship with a company, brand, or representative. Those relationships create the foundation for what can eventually become one of your greatest marketing assets: customer advocacy.

Because so much of the customer experience now lives on the web, social media enables brands to take part in a customer's online experience outside of the typical channels.

If you ever find yourself in a bind, your advocates will help remind the rest of the world who they're rooting for. Advocacy is not something that you can stumble upon or buy. Advocacy is earned over time through continuous and positive engagement with your customer base. It is earned through experiences that delight, and through the delivery of the highest class of customer service.

Advocacy is the nirvana of social media, and it is through advocacy that your efforts start to truly scale and grow. It shows that your brand is doing such an amazing job that your customers shout about your brand from rooftops, sharing their opinions and experiences with their networks. That sharing is the best marketing a brand can ask for.

Identifying potential advocates is a good first step. You can use social tools (many of which are outlined in the rest of this guide), site data, customer data, and even your own observations to help you pick out which customers are likely to go to bat for your brand. You'll want to figure out what is most important to those potential advocates. What are they looking for? Are they fishing for recognition? Are they excited by exclusive access to news and/or content? Figure out what type of advocates your brand attracts and find ways to recognize them for their advocacy. It is important to note, though, that most of your greatest community relationships will be built organically. While your research and brand knowledge encourages people and helps you put the right foot forward, relationships take time.
READ THIS 8 Tips For Getting Active Instagram Followers

The transition from a passive web to an interactive web has brought with it many changes affecting how individuals connect with one another and also how businesses operate. At this stage in the game, it's fair to say that a web presence is critical to the success of a business. You can't get ahead if you're ignoring your customer's online conversations or opting to look the other way. Use this opportunity to get closer to your audience than ever before—reach more people in a genuine and authentic manner, drive more qualified site traffic, increase the authority of your brand, engage the people who influence your customers' behavior, and gain the data necessary for insights-based business decisions.

Maybe a better question is, why wouldn't your company use social media?
How can social be a springboard for success in other marketing channels?

Keep in mind that neither your customers' experience nor your brand starts with Twitter, Facebook, or your blog. Social media should take your existing brand and solidify it, galvanize it, and bolster it. Your efforts in social media should be an extension of everything else you do in all departments of your company. Capturing your company's voice and sharing it with the world through social media will open up unique opportunities in all other channels of inbound marketing, including SEO, branding, public relations, sales, and more.

click the link below to read post

http://eugramtv.com.ng/beginners-guide-to-social-media/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Eugram(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
I just finally wrote out a new article on Eugram ... #fashionbloggers #eugramtv

~
5 Top TIPS TO GROW YOUR TWITTER By Yankesuccz

#twitter #tip #tops #5why
I have learned a few helpful tips for the Twittersphere and I’m glad to be sharing them with you today. I hope that they’re helpful to you and that you can get something out of them!

#shares #shares
Click the link below to read full article pls don’t forget to share
http://eugramtv.com.ng/5-top-tips-to-grow-your-twitter-by-yankesuccz/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by frankfrancis871: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Appliedmaths:

Html is used to input contents to the web page, CSS is used to style the web page, JS is used to make the web page "interactive". By interactive I mean, making the user literally "talk to the web page", so one may ask how do we do this?

1) The alert function in js, makes us programme the page so that necessary and important infos aren't omitted by the user, when the user forgets to perform any task he immediately gets an alert. The alert function has many important uses.

2)We add date and time, with js thus making the web page look real and somehow telling the user that "we aint playing over here".

3)Other functions like event handlers, cookies, changing windows, client side Form validation, etc are very important Js tasks any web developer shouldn't miss or else he/she should just forget about the whole thing.

4)Js is a very important programming language, and has a wide range of use by the developer, that's were "man pass man" comes to play. I use Js to change the color of very important texts whenever the mouse hovers ontop that text, that's just a little simple trick. Js provides us with options to develop our web pages and make us stand out from the average web designer who'll just use html and css to put up a web page and runs away. grin

My guy the list goes on and on. take this tip, make sure you have a note on js and study it gradually like we study our school courses my guy one day e go enter ya head.

Ask iyenimofe those days wey we dey learn html man head wan break that time grin but now I can put up series of web pages with the use of html ,css and parts of js(I nove finish js sha) without breaking a sweat.

Nice explaination sir but please what about python and the rest cos I was learning python
Is it compulsory to start building a website with html?
I'm interested in building an online community (like fb, nl), please what important steps do I need?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2018
*Download Certified Ethical Hacker V10[cehv10] Course Free Of Cost*

https://www.smtechub.com/ceh-v10-download-ec-council-complete/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Everyday businesses are moving online. Millions of websites are designed every day and online businesses are setup just within few hours. Whether you build your website all by yourself or by a webdesign agency . You will want to take advantage of web hosting which makes your website available to all.

You get a space to store your website’s data, files and folders on the internet.

Consider choosing between this two hosting packages depending on your needs

*shared hosting as it’s affordable as well as is managed by the hosting provider. You can't sell services using a shared hosting

*Reseller Hosting enables you to start your own web hosting business

Also, if you are a web designer or developer, you can include the web hosting service along with other services you sell. This will offer you an extra income opportunity.

At cedarhostng we help you get started be it shared/reseller hosting which comes with unlimited features give a trial today and you will be convinced.

www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by myfameblog(f): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Deplorable state of the Ariaria market.

The Ariaria International Market is an open-air market in Aba, a city in Abia State, Nigeria. The market is one of the largest in West Africa and has been dubbed the “China of Africa” due to its versatility in the production of clothing and leather goods.

Almost no businessperson dealing in commodities in Nigeria’s south, south-south, and south-east has not visited this market.

This market attracts a large number of visitors each day from both within and outside the state of Abia.

Ariaria is arguably the most popular tourist and business destination in Nigeria’s Abia state, but the government found excuses to leave it in such a deplorable state.

Read More Here: https://livedoings.com/the-deplorable-state-of-the-ariaria-market/

https://betguiders.com/ http://www.bbcfashions.com/
https://livedoings.com/
http://igbosdefence.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by andrenz: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Am trying to create an affiliate account on amazon, and I got stock in the place I was asked to input TIN (TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER).
And I don't have a TIN, can anybody help me on how to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.