Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,351 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (521071 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Take a bold step and take that business online today
Benefits of taking your business online
*it enable Potential Customers to find you *it enables you Showcase Your Products and Services *Makes it Easier to Build Relationships with Customers and Potential Customers *Makes it easier to market your brand etc
Why not take advantage of this unique opportunity
Get a Professionally Designed Website for as low as N24,999 package comes with
*Free domain name *10GB standard hosting plan *Unlimited Emails *Unlimited Database *Unlimited Bandwidth and more...
Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Powered by Baycrystal Computers
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Hello top of the day to you, hope you had a great weekend!

We are offering an avenue for you to ask any IT related question that has been on your mind without answers

Areas of questions

*Webdesign
*Database
*Web Hosting
*Bulksms
*Digital Marketing
*Gsm Number Database
*Branding
*Billboard services
*Partnership with us
*Partnership with you.
*Real Estate Services
*startup related questions
*Blogging

And any other....

Send in your questions to Baycrystal WhatsApp Handle: +2348186219002

We will treat to the best of our ability

No fee is required, start sending in your questions now.

Powered by Baycrystal Computers

www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Oluwaseunmoney: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
I will be teaching you how to build/design a website from scratch and how to publish/host it live on the internet,
for just #1,000.
https:///2ZqaLBv5Yxu2VG8LMhpEqx
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Oluwaseunmoney: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
I will be teaching you how to build/design a website from scratch and how to publish/host it live on the internet,
for just #1,000.
https:///2ZqaLBv5Yxu2VG8LMhpEqx
Chat on whatsapp 08100799275
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by SpeedLimit(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
Hello . How exactly can I make money as a programmer or webmaster.
I want to learn programming but I want to know how I really can make money from it before I proceed .
I’m going to have to spend a lot of money purchasing a PC and data to download tutorials.
Anyone should please enlighten me how I can make money as a programmer or webmaster.
How do you all programmers and webmasters heremake your money ?
Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
choose your option

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by bulakos25(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
please help me I am new in website development. I developed a website using WordPress cms, the website display very well in chrome, Firefox but it is not displaying in opera mini, please how can I fix it. thanks in advance
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by HARZEE17(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Helo, pls I am new to programming and I need to know how to go about it in order to be a master...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Hi, I learned HTML a long time ago. About 15 years ago and abandoned it. I've been doing internet businesses but didn't require much web designs. Recently, I'm going into blogging, building websites, digital marketing and other things to expand my business. I created some sites with Wordpress and hosted it. I designed some webpages with html but I've forgotten how to launch and host a html website. and how do I embed or integrate HTML, wordpress, joomla, CSS, PHP, Javascript into one website? I have some knowledge about most of these languages because I did computer science. I just need some help in putting all these together and improve myself.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more
visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by rammytt(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2018
One at a time, I will cover HTML first. Ask anything you wanna know on HTML. There is a class going on for beginners on the Basics of Website Design. It's 100% absolute free, No eBook and softwares sales. Drop your contact let me add you to the group chat. Check my signature for contact info
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N4000, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ibrocool(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2018
please, I'm looking for a website designer to help me design my website from scratch.
kindly signify yourself and provide the URL of the websites you have designed so far.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eidesk(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Closed - Out of date
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by DonRaphTech(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Raphael258: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!
Don't start any business with the intentions of making millions immediately. If that's your aim, you will get discouraged easily and quit. Millions will come for sure, but trust me, it wont fall from the sky. Its from your business
Here are a few Start up Tips to Start your Affiliate business/blogging with.
1. Decide your Niche: most people want to do blogging and the rest, but are not sure their Niche. You should get a Niche that you are good at and can freely write on. For instance, if you know sports very well, you can choose a sports Niche. If you have passion on current events, news, you can choose to be blogging on news, etc. If you know affiliate marketing very well, you can make that your Niche. Don't choose a Niche you don't know about, or wont enjoy writing on.
The problems with most bloggers in Niger or newbie bloggers is that they want to start with copy and paste. They see Mr A writing on Sports, and because Mr A is doing well, they also want to write on Sports. Meanwhile, they don't know much about it. One of the things that gets Google to rank your site among others, is unique contents. That means, your content must be very unique and not copy and paste. Copy and paste content attracts Google penalty. In the case where you ain't good at the Niche you chose, and you don't have money they hire the services of pro writers on that particular Niche, you end up doing copy and paste. That will never take you far.
Contact 09033999727
To set up your blog for a token
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2018
Do you know cedarhostng has softaculous in its packages?

Softaculous is an auto installer which allows you to install 350+ great scripts on our server.

By using Softaculous you can install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop, Magento etc. within seconds.

Instead of using 3rd parties such as filezilla to upload your WordPress etc. You can easily navigate to softaculous in your cpanel and choose any script to begin install, this is fast and easy

Whether you are a beginner/ experienced user, cedarhostng will assist you in having a successful web hosting experience.

All out hosting packages comes up with unlimited emails,unlimited bandwidth, unlimited databases and more...

Visit www.cedarhostng.net to get started......
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by websiteboy: 3:01am On Oct 09, 2018
GET PREMIUM WEBSITE. FOR AS LITTLE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN PAY.

CONTACT THE WEBSITE-BOY
VIA WHATSAPP AND PHONE
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by websiteboy: 3:28am On Oct 09, 2018
We help hardworking business owners generate more sales from their website.

For Intelligently designed Websites that Drive Traffic, Leads , and Sales.

CONTACT THE WEBSITE-BOY
VIA WHATSAPP AND PHONE
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by anushree123: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eidesk(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't struggle anymore
Discover a seamless experience in snipMessenger
Email marketing
Send email marketing campaigns online using our quick and easy to use dashboard. Save time by taking advantage of our email marketing service and schedule emails to be sent to large lists of recipients.

SMS messaging
Send SMS communications from any web enabled computer. Send messages online to individuals or a large number of contacts through our online SMS service, in one simple step.

Voice messaging
Online text-to-speech (TTS) allows staff to send voice calls from any web enabled computer. Send messages to individuals or a large number of contacts, in one simple step. No setup required.

REST API Integration
Integrate directly with websites and software. Our flexible and powerful set of API’s enable developers to add the ability for their applications to send SMS, VOICE & Email messages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZomA46GcY

Start Sending: https://snipmessenger.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by okiaso(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Promo - Create a professional & mobile responsive Website - N15,000.

Features:
1. Web host + cPanel - 1 year.
2. Domain name (e.g. example.com) - 1 year.
3. Database - unlimited.
4. Official e-mail account (e.g. info@example.com) - unlimited.
5. Search engines optimization - free

Note: you can call for any question.

Tell: +2348162672618
Email: ceo@iconnect.live
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by fluxdon(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
We are starting something new! Join the Core!

Extreme reliable web hosting straight outta naija!

https://icore.com.ng

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
New offers: This offer ends on 25th October 2018.

Have you been longing to own a website for your business as well as affordable web hosting plan ?

Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N3500, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more

Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N15000 contact us today and take your business to the next level. This package comes with a free .com.ng domain & free hosting space

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by karal: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by JohnCastle: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2018
You can get the right tools to be a complete G which includes free V.P.N, tactics and required opportunity. Ask yourself If i'm making money of it, why give it out. simple answer, We are suffering and nothing comes free or cheap in this country. Call Castle on +2348081347491
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by benzems(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Learn How to convert Your or .com
To responsive and fast android app
check
https://www.zamdroid.com/2018/09/how-to-convert-website-blog-to-android.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by BronzeeBlog: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fresh Naija Hosted Adsense For Sale At Low Rate

Contact Asap, If Interested
WhatsApp No.:09099318280

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.