Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (522914 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2018
BLOGGERS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND THANK ME LATER.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2018
make merry this season

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice thread.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2018
I wana sell my blog
www.naijabook.com.ng
Has rich contents and multi niche/topics
Can be used for AdSense and other blog business.
The price is not cost.
Order: 08 16 53 74 286

OTHER CHEAP READY MADE WEBSITE WITH RICH CONTENTS FOR SALE.

Gadget Store: For selling Gadgets like phone, computers and other electronics
URL: naijagadgets.com.ng

Real estate: For Running Real estate and Home/Housing Business in Nigeria.
URL: naijacheaphomes.com.ng

EBook Store: for selling of digital/downloadable books (ebooks) of different kind ranging from health, relationship, business and many more
URL: naijaebookstore.com.ng

Bulksms: for those who wana start a Bulksms business from home or the confort of their office sending message for schools, churches or business owners especially this festive season.
URL: naijacheapsms.com.ng

Blog: for sharing information with the world and making money from what you like doing like AdSense, ppc and other blogging business.
URL: naijabook.com.ng

Car Dealer/Auction/Seller: For those who are Into vehicle selling, repair and others who would like to take their vehicle business online.
URL: najiacarauction.com.ng

Price: (price negotiable)
Note: details, Contents, and information on the website can be replaced, removed or added to your taste.

F

And if you need any kinda/type of website for your self, business, brand, company or personal use. Feel free to hit me up let get things up.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Godspower35(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
insightful
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2018
season greetings wishing you a happy boxing day

Get 10GB web hosting plan @N2800 suitable for your #blogs,#wordpress, #joomla , #Ecommerce #hosting and more..

offer ends on 31st December

Get domain names from as low as N1200
Visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Donaldtus: 2:44am On Jan 03, 2019
I such this site online, it look 100% like Nairaland, but built from blogger or . I was so shock to see a site like this built with .

http://www.njatym.com/2019/01/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html?m=1
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Oai007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dondave11:
9c Job broda....you can also check on legitbiz.tk to learn how to creat a mini webite,bulk sms website + how to make cash with your website.
do you have any idea of instruments that can be used for Web design ie which type of phone or system can be used
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Betheldukeman(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello friends I have these domain names for sale.The have a minimum of 500 visitor daily.
iphonedatarecoveryservices.com iphonedatarecoveryservice.com Appmark8t.com
You can make offer by click on them. ThankYou can reach me on +2348109660712
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kenoalords(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Increase your business productivity and increase sales with WhatsApp Business App. Find out all you need to know, how to set it up and all the tricks to help you start making the most out of your business with WhatsApp Business App.

https://clickmedia.com.ng/why-you-should-be-using-whatsapp-business-to-engage-your-customers-and-increase-sales/

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Pepsinabart: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
How to increase your instagram followers.

This service seem like a difficult task but all along its easy to grow your instagram followers organically. I have always used the website trafficlodge.com to build my instagram page. I didnt believe that i can get to increase my instagram followers myself without the the help of a social media expert until i came across this website. Since then building my fan base on the platform has been easy for me. You can also try the same, check www.trafficlodge.com for it.
Increasing your followers increase awareness for your products. As a business person, instagram is built for you in such way that you will not need the aggressive or the hard way marketing.

With 700 million monthly active users, there’s no denying Instagram’s power and reach. What was once a simple photo sharing app has transformed into an immersive social experience that allows users to explore a company’s visual identity.

Instagram users value high-quality content. Create visuals that provide your audience with interesting information or showcase your brand in a new, unique way. Optimize your content by writing entertaining captions that engage.

Creating and maintaining a platform that captures your brand’s visual identity may seem intimidating, but Instagram makes it fun and easy.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Have you made a decision to start promoting your business via sms campaigns?

Eadesms is offering premium SMS service delivery to all network both in Nigeria and International Countries

Do you need to send messages to someone special?

Do you need to send messages for business reasons?

Do you own a school you can send messages for PTA Meetings, fees payment etc

Send your messages to any network for as low as N1.70kobo

Do you want to start a bulksms business?

Visit www.eadesms.com

To get started...
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by toluxsys: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Make Money with your website with ease. Register publisher account today and get credited into your bank account.
Join Sell2Me Ads Network Now
https://ads.selltome.com.ng/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Do you want to take your business online today? At Cedarhostng we build professional #websites that covers small/medium scale enterprises and large scale #businesses

We develop

#realestate website
#Classified ads website
#NGO website
#School Portals
#Banking Portals
#Cooperative website
#Restaurant based website
#Forums
#Ecommerce website.
#events based website
and lots more..... Visit www.cedarhostng.net or call +2348186219002
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Liwenjing(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
I will create a full wordpress website for you which will have blog section and store(shopping) section that has up to 20 Premium softwares and courses you can sell for life and monitize your blog section with adsense. see sample i created for a client below:

This exactly how your site will look like:

www.digitalsoftwaresandcourses.com

Whatsapp 09079339525
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
For all your shared hosting, reseller hosting and more.... visit www.cedarhostng.net

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by DigitalPrimate: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
You can easily build a website now. But profesional responsive design always win.

We team up with brands like yours to create websites your customers will recognize, greatly improve your key metrics, and display your brand with pride.

Want to have beautiful website?

https://www.digitalprimate.my/

https://www.digitalprimate.my/services/web-design-development/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Registration is ongoing
Good morning and trust you all had a great weekend
Yes its a beautiful Monday Morning a time to set your new weekly goals
We are 4Days Away Have you registered?
If you fight for your dreams, your dreams will fight for you- anonymous
Are you Interested?
Online Webmaster Training scheduled for 18th-19th January 2019
A chance to boost your career and become empowered this 2019
What the training covers:
*Learn How to build website *How to use social media to build your brand and drive more traffic *5Streams of Income you can start with little or no capital
And lots of freebies worth N20,000
Training Fee:N1200
Date : 18th- 19th January 2019 Time:8PM Venue: Online Training
Call for more details.....