Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

9 Ways To Watch The RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live From Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Ways To Watch The RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live From Home (7161 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Watch The RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live From Home by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
The 61st Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) starts soon. Just like me, I know that there are a lot people who would love to be there, but for one reason or the other, cannot make it. I made plans to go but just yesterday, I discovered that I would not be able to make it, so I decided to find out how to watch the program live from home.

Yes we all know that, the RCCG Annual Convention can be watched online, but that may not be convenient for every one that is why I decided to include TV stations where you can watch the RCCG Annual Convention 2013 live in this post.

How to Watch the RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live

1. TV Stations

You can watch the RCCG Convention on these TV stations which I have listed below;

MyTV Africa
Metrodigital
ViewSat
Amos by Spacecom
StarTime Kenya (Channels 815)
Airtel Digital TV
MTN Mobile TV
2. Internet

Now for those like me, who have access to the internet and would love to watch the RCCG Annual Convention 2013 live online, I have two suggestions for you;

Dove TV – http://www.dovevision.tv/livetv
RCCG Net – http://convention.rccgnet.org/live.html
With these links above you can watch the 2013 convention live from the convenience of your home. Just visit any of them when the convention begins. I’m sure you already know this, but let me just remind you; you need to have a reasonable data bundle to stream videos online. Don’t use MTN 10MB!

So, when is the RCCG Annual Convention 2013?

The RCCG Annual Convention begins on 5th August 2013 and ends 11th August 2013. The theme is Jesus.

www . . net

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Have Faith? / Is Bermuda Triangle The Hell Fire They Say I The Bible / Difference Between The Power Of God And The Glory Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.