Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Benefit During Your Nysc. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Benefit During Your Nysc. (1961 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
hello fellow nairalander
special greeting to obechere,
all coper both those concluding their P.O.P., those in the camp, and intending.

i went through some pages on the topic and realised no one has said any thing to improve financial strength of business minded coper.

i figured out a new way to make profit as a copper on camp.specially those reporting newly.

it kinda sound simple ''BRACELET"
YES BRACELET
The bracelet is made of leather and can be worn on the wrist as part of your costume.(check image)
HERE IS THE DEAL.
i sell a specific quantity to you then you resell. very simple.
every camp has over 2000 corp men and women major youths.

e.g
CLIENT X buys 200nysc bracelet from me at the rate of 180per unit.and re sell at 250@per when he gets to camp.

#180 * 200 = #36,000
sells @ #250 * 200 = #50,000
profit #50,000 - 36000 = #14,000

note .
200pcs is not my MOQ(minimum order quantity)

location is not a barrier

interested participants can keep their questions coming.
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
200pcs is not the lowest pcs you can order. . . .
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by ambrose87: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello, A̶̲̥̅♏ a batchC corp member serving in ebonyi state. Hw do I get my order
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
ambrose87: Hello, A̶̲̥̅♏ a batchC corp member serving in ebonyi state. Hw do I get my order
how many would you be needing. you tthe only one from ebonyi i have.
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by zub(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi, like ur biz idea. Am a batch C13 prospective corp member. Will like to have ur contact so I can make my order @ due time. Send me a pm. Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
i reply as soon as i refresh the page . will send you a p .m now.
for direct contact pm me
please state your quantity needed

i got your pm
.thanks.
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2013
zub: Hi, like ur biz idea. Am a batch C13 prospective corp member. Will like to have ur contact so I can make my order @ due time. Send me a pm. Thanks a lot.

Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by saintalone: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
NOT TO DETER YOUR BUSINESS IDEA THOUGH...
BUT I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT SOME CAMPS HAVE BANNED THE USE OF WRIST-BANDS...

ANYHOW SHA, NICE BUSINESS CONCEPT...MAKES SENSE
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
thanks for the notice. . . .. that's for the rubber. this bracelet is leather
they ban them coz they were impediments during training process (that's while on camp)and so far from report of those that have started buying no one has given me any complain . .
Re: How To Benefit During Your Nysc. by bardklectic: 1:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Truly a traveller's companion. And not only are you a traveller, you are also a sojourner not knowing what to expect at your destination. One thing you can expect when you do leave orientation camp is a high probability of "poor sleeping arrangements" when you arrive at your PPA. This easy to use pneumatic bed can be deflated and inflated when ever you want. Doesn't sag like regular mattresses, is portable and most of all...is affordable. Comes in either the single or double bed varieties and with each you have the option of either an electric or manual pump. An inflatable pillow also comes with the package. Get one today because its comfort, everywhere you go!

If you are interested in this product (of which i'm sure YOU WILL), please call:
TJAY - 08062535345
E-FACE - 08034870267

(1) (Reply)

The Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers Nysc Camp / Mobilization For A17 Starts / Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Malaysia And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.