Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum (4156 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Bekokoja(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2013
A frnd of mine told me this ""it was a saturday so i usually stay at home, n my fiance always want me to stay at home but that saturday was diff, my fiance keep making moves n telling me indirectly that she wants me to leave the house, finally she won i left the house for just 5 hours...i came back only to find my beloved fiance n my doctor unclad in my rum.,...they were doing IT"" wat shld i do since i luv ha very much n i hv paid ha dowry
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by BUSHHUNTER: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2013
You are a MAN so You should be able to decide without people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2013
It's very simple, give her a RED CARD cos you are the ref in this matter.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Jhulyan(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Stories that make the bum~bum shake..mtcheeew
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lobolintin(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2013
only u can find ur morals urself

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Odunharry(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2013
eyaa,so sad u av a cheat as wife to be...do wat u want to do
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2013
you know what to do. follow your heart
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Dubemkelly(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Just an alert of impending danger buh if ur luv z so strong n can carry u wen it gets tougher,den u r gud 2 go
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
You may go ahead but always have in mind that for a woman to bring a man to her house means she had lost conscience in sleeping with many of them discreetly outside she now wants to host games.
Schedule a timetable with her and tell her when you will be home for peace to reign

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by extraflyfineboy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:
You are a MAN so You should be able to decide without people's opinion.

I wonder OOOOhh..dats d type of story here sef http://umehoma.com
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Are you really seeking advise? Duh?! Man up Son!
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Godson201333(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Get your dowry money back and move on and unless you wanna continue to keep sharing her with your DOKITA
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by DICKtator: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bekokoja: A frnd of mine told me this ""it was a saturday so i usually stay at home, n my fiance always want me to stay at home but that saturday was diff, my fiance keep making moves n telling me indirectly that she wants me to leave the house, finally she won i left the house for just 5 hours...i came back only to find my beloved fiance n my doctor unclad in my rum.,...they were doing IT"" wat shld i do since i luv ha very much n i hv paid ha dowry

Doing what? IT in medical parlance means that he was operating on her. i'll assume he is a gynecologist. So what is wrong with IT i.e.IntraThecal?

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by dindingis: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
dis na annoyin question, marry her make she blow ur nurse, lab attendant nd gateman
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bekokoja: A frnd of mine told me this ""it was a saturday so i usually stay at home, n my fiance always want me to stay at home but that saturday was diff, my fiance keep making moves n telling me indirectly that she wants me to leave the house, finally she won i left the house for just 5 hours...i came back only to find my beloved fiance n my doctor unclad in my rum.,...they were doing IT"" wat shld i do since i luv ha very much n i hv paid ha dowry
Doing what? That must have been a disgusting sight....hmmmmm
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let he without sin first cast the stone...forgive and you shall be forgiven, if you forgive from your heart gods will also forgive you. The best thing to do is to forgive.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
This poster on top me thinks it's easy to forgive that kinda thing.. Sms
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by mrdrizzy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
guy no rush into action,maybe d doctor was treating her,she has KONJILOCOCCUS ..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: This poster on top me thinks it's easy to forgive that kinda thing.. Sms
sms?? What about flashing? grin
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: sms?? What about flashing? grin
screw you!
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: screw you!
yea I screwed you already.
I knw you were trying to shake your shapeless head like an agama but you unfortunately ended up sending an irrelevant sms...
Sorry o poor boi... grin
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Starchick(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
U beta thnk God she was doing "IT" wif a doctor...u r stil safe
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: [s]yea I screwed you already.
I knw you were trying to shake your shapeless head like an agama but you unfortunately ended up sending an irrelevant sms...
Sorry o poor boi... grin[/s]
mtcheeew
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by pomporiking: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
What should I do? shocked
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Starchick: U beta thnk God she was doing "IT" wif a doctor...u r stil safe
Harbosede02
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by laykhorn(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Follow your mind, you are a man so, Use your head.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: mtcheeew
hahahaha.....
How far bro
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lie lie.
Super story
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: hahahaha.....
How far bro
am ok man, nd u?
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by owolabifunke14(f): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Since you really love her,I advice you to go ahead and marry her. Ignore those telling you to chase her away,remember love condones a lot of things
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: am ok man, nd u?
I'm alright bro..just tryna keep maself busy mehn.....what do you suggest the op should do on this issue?
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: I'm alright bro..just tryna keep maself busy mehn.....what do you suggest the op should do on this issue?
she sent my follow man outta his house, brought in another man and got herself f****kd.. It means he is not in control of his wife and also his wife has no shame.. He should send her packing. This kinda woman can kill him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / No Topic! / Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.