Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Undiluted Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Undiluted Love. (2190 Views)

Undiluted Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undiluted Love. by oyetimein(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Incorruptible love beyond the shores of this world, something outside the grasp of the ordinary man, that whose price tag is commitment, sincerity, honesty and faithfulness etc. sacrifice is another word for love , ”giving without expecting anything in return ”says a friend of mine (AT), giving and commitment to, with submission, what more is greater than this?.
Love tired to a genuine interest and anchored on purpose to give, giving not based on pity, beauty, physique, endowments, money or possessions. Love that finds it so easy to say I forgive you and forget, let’s give it another chance. Love that knows the short comings of the other person and says it is well, we will pull through. This love is alive, around and breathing too, I found one in my mum; you have one in you too, use it and share it.
This love is kind and gentle to the touch, warm and caressing to the skin, it brings strength at the time of weakness, joy in times of pain, and most of all sweet memories when the heart is in isolation. I found so much courage to write these because I am certain that, IT’S IN YOU.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted Love. by AmJane(f): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Waoh! Found these in my mum too. God help me to possess these attributes, amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Lone Wolf Silent Achiever Guys Like Uchiha Sasuke In Real Life / 10 Fabulous Facts About The Female Body / A Relaionship Of 1 Month. She Claim She Was Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.