Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye (1045 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage / Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye by utenwuson: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
It's kind of funny though for anyone to have thought of askingAfroPop star 2Face Idibia how he felt over his babymama, Sunmbo' marriage to Pastor Adeoye in Lagos recently. But hewas asked the question anyway, and his answer is as cool as would be expected:
2Face, who has two kids from Sunmbo when their love was hot, said:
“Sunmbo deserves all the best, I wish her many good things in her marriage. She’s a nice person,” he told an online magazine.
Many had thought he actually loved Sunmbo more than his other babymamas and would marry her. It seems her deep involvement with church activities later made him change his ming. #GoFigure. Lols!

Re: 2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye by utenwuson: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ds is gettin more winkin huh!!!!!
Re: 2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye by titiann(f): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Woteva..
Re: 2face Finally Speak On His Babymamma Marriage Too Pastor Adeoye by jamace(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good wish there from Tuface. I wouldn't have expected anything less from him. That's maturity. Let bygone be bygone.Life must go on.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Gets New Tribal Tattos The Traditional Way. / Wizkid Lookin__________? Fill In The Gap / I Am The Hottest Ghanaian Actress Says Emma Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.