Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Now Grand Patron Of Northern Arewa Youth Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Now Grand Patron Of Northern Arewa Youth Forum (755 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Now Grand Patron Of Northern Arewa Youth Forum by Cheks01(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let Love Lead!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Now Grand Patron Of Northern Arewa Youth Forum by psucc(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
If this is true then i see a situation in which the youth are trying to build the bridge that our (un)fortunate leaders have sunk. How i which this feat is sustained.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Now Grand Patron Of Northern Arewa Youth Forum by rawtruth(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Though not represented by all segments of the "Arewa" youths, the intention, as expressed, is noble. You don't go to God's house with underlying dubious intention if you actually believe that He is your Creator and provider of all that sustain you.

One also hope this same Arewa youths will soon prevail on the fulanis to stop the killing of sedentary farmers, buy lands and establish ranches-instead of buying arms to forcefully convert farmlands into grazing fields. For, this is one of the major problems that has made life meaningless to millions of our farmers in Nigeria, particularly in central Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

This Time Its Winners Chapel U.K Branch. / VEIL REMOVED : Pastor Chris / Pastor TD Jakes Falls Under The Anointing Hands Of Tyler Perry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.