Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (388824 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
YouWiN – Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria – is an innovative business plan competition, by the federal government of Nigeria, aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
The first round of the competition was awarded in 2011 with 1200 successful businesses.

Introducing YouWin 3!

The 2013 YouWIN Business competition (third edition) will be launched by the president on 25th November, 2013, for both men and women entrepreneurs in Nigeria (between ages 18 and 40.)

Step 1: See Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria

You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 40 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
You must have a post-secondary school qualification
Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
You must prepare an innovative business concept summary

You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.

Step 2: See How to Apply
Register here. You will receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in. More on how to apply

Step 3: Complete New Business Application
Once you have successfully registered you need to Log in and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side (the link will be visible once the competition is launched on 25th November 2013 ). You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it. You can submit only ONE application.
Stage-1 Deadline: January 21, 2014.

What next?
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
More Information: http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/08/youwin-business-competition-2013.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please do we have any past beneficiary here?

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Manweysabi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sorry, Has registration started yet?
Thought it's September?

I have a friend that Won in the first edition of the competition.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Manweysabi: Sorry, Has registration started yet?
Thought it's September?

oya fire down no dulling.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Manweysabi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
blink182: oya fire down no dulling.
Yess boss.

Over eligible dey worry me.
Will take this seriously!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Manweysabi: Sorry, Has registration started yet?
Thought it's September?

Full registration may likely commence this month. But one can still open an account on the YouWiN site for now.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kedukc(m): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Brilliant

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2013
Olsey:
Full registration may likely commence this month. But one can still open an account on the YouWiN site for now.
Please inform us when they start receiving application again. I'll rather win this than get a job.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Manweysabi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
blink182: Please inform us when they start receiving application again. I'll rather win this than get a job.

+1 cool
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizmania(m): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2013
blink182: Please inform us when they start receiving application again. I'll rather win this than get a job.
question is... 'do u have a business offer? Not jux dat, one that will employ a considerable number of Nigerian youths!'
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
bizmania: question is... 'do u have a business offer? Not jux dat, one that will employ a considerable number of Nigerian youths!'
no I don't, do you have one to sell?

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
I will keep a tab on them. And I hope anyone who hears anything first can also update us here.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Olsey:
I will keep a tab on them. And I hope anyone who hears anything first can also update us here.
yeah please do, meanwhile I am working on my proposal.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizmania(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
blink182: no I don't, do you have one to sell?
i don't have anyone to sell dear friend but have started making arrangements of a business offer! We can share ideas if U don't mind cos ideas rule d world!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Manweysabi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
I've a business running already... 'Looking for expansion. 'So, will take the advantage of YouWin... So help us God... Amen!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Manweysabi: I've a business running already... 'Looking for expansion. 'So, will take the advantage of YouWin... So help us God... Amen!
provided it can create employment.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Manweysabi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
blink182: provided it can create employment.
Yess boss..

That's why fund is needed for expansion.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizmania(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Manweysabi: I've a business running already... 'Looking for expansion. 'So, will take the advantage of YouWin... So help us God... Amen!
.. Nice! This is the aim of the YouWin programme! To help you grow! Do you need parrtners? I'm available! Fnks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by royalads: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
I have a well detailed business plan and proposal. I wanted to register it. But I had that the Youwin is just for people withe a post secondary cert.I am yet to round up because of the strike. So I think I want to sell it.Contact me for more info if your interested in buying.Its a step by step detailed plan. DONT CONTACT ME IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH DOUGH. CAUSE I AM NOT GIVING IT OUT FREE.let me know here lets move to my mail

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tayeni(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
royalads: I have a well detailed business plan and proposal. I wanted to register it. But I had that the Youwin is just for people withe a post secondary cert.I am yet to round up because of the strike. So I think I want to sell it.Contact me for more info if your interested in buying.Its a step by step detailed plan. DONT CONTACT ME IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH DOUGH. CAUSE I AM NOT GIVING IT OUT FREE.let me know here lets move to my mail
which sector of d economy IS ur biz idea

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by royalads: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
@tay: its agro-allied.(agricultural raw product to finished goods). An on demand product thats being imported.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2013
I advise you guys to sit down and think out your own business plan yourself. Buying a business plan will most likely amount to loss at the end of the day for obvious reasons.
In the interview, its what you have in you (your passion) that will be brought out, not what you've crammed up from someone else's passion. If you're presenting something you have passion and solid plans for, you will definitely be able to defend yourself no matter what.
Just my little piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tayeni(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Olsey: I advise you guys to sit down and think out your own business plan yourself. Buying a business plan will most likely amount to loss at the end of the day for obvious reasons.
In the interview, its what you have in you (your passion) that will be brought out, not what you've crammed up from someone else's passion. If you're presenting something you have passion and solid plans for, you will definitely be able to defend yourself no matter what.
true most of the time

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Olsey: I advise you guys to sit down and think out your own business plan yourself. Buying a business plan will most likely amount to loss at the end of the day for obvious reasons.
very true, I was only being sacarstic.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks for creating this thread. I have also filled the online application and I look forward to feedback/update.
Meanwhile, I have workable business proposal/idea that will generate employment for minimum of 7-10 Nigerian youth and when it grows accross Nigeria,It may generate employment for 250+ youth or more.
God bless Nigeria smiley
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2013
newacca:
Thanks for creating this thread. I have also filled the online application and I look forward to feedback/update.
Meanwhile, I have workable business proposal/idea that will generate employment for minimum of 7-10 Nigerian youth and when it grows accross Nigeria,It may generate employment for 250+ youth or more.
God bless Nigeria smiley
Cool, my plan can employ about 7 directly and over 20 indirectly with capacity to absorb more indirect employees.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tayeni(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
newacca:
God bless Nigeria smiley
cool....is d application on? I thought d launch has to take place b4 dt.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tayeni: cool....is d application on? I thought d launch has to take place b4 dt.
as the OP stated earlier,you can register a profile on Youwin platform before the application commences;that was what I did.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by signature2012(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Am fully interested too.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizmania(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Olsey: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2013
newacca:
God bless Nigeria smiley
blink182: Cool, my plan can employ about 7 directly and over 20 indirectly with capacity to absorb more indirect employees.
Good plans..."Employment" is key. Wishing you success in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.