Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389082 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ABHAKS: 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
Quiteness! Please any info on whether Stanbic IBTC issue have been resolved, especially for 2nd tranche
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
danmike1:
Tranches taken to the bank. No uba and stanbic yet (uba completely resolved though) Call your bank!
Tranches taken to the bank. What do you mean by that?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 3:15am On May 25, 2016
Dear **********
M&E ID ********
The YouWiN! Secretariat is pleased to inform you about an
exciting opportunity in the agricultural sector. You can go to the
website and apply directly.
Do you have an innovation that could drastically reduce food
waste? As you may know, The Rockefeller Cassava Innovation
Challenge launched 12th May, 2016 at World Economic Forum
on Africa in Kigali.
The challenge will grant up to $1 million USD to promising
solutions that reduce food waste by increase the shelf life of
cassava. We’re calling on some of the world’s brightest minds
– the innovators, problem solvers, entrepreneurs, tech
designers, and anyone else with a good idea – to join our
Challenge and come up with solutions that increase the shelf
life of cassava.
Cassava (a starchy root vegetable also known as yucca or
tapioca) is critical for food security in Africa and is the main
source of nutrition for around half of the continent’s population.
However, in Nigeria, the world’s largest producer of cassava,
over 40% of production is lost to spoilage between harvesting
and processing, putting millions of people at risk of food and
income insecurity.
The Cassava Innovation Challenge will select the best and most
promising ideas from around the world. Winners will receive
grant money from the Rockefeller Foundation as well as
technical and strategic advice from the International Institute of
Tropical Agriculture (IITA) and Dalberg Global Development
Advisors.
Submitting your innovation is easy.
Go to our website www.rockefellerfoundation.org/
cassavachallenge , follow the links to the application, and fill out
the two-page application form describing your innovation. The
Challenge will be open until July 29!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jimmysho(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2016
I Need A Satchet Water Nylon Printing Machine For Immediate Purchase

call me on 07084926599, 08111811167

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
danmike1:
Tranches taken to the bank.
No uba and stanbic yet (uba completely resolved though)
Call your bank!
abeg, wetin you dey talk. are you sure of what you are saying
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
na wa o. the house dey quite these days. what's up house.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Anyone here applied for the YES-Programme?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by omadolph: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes i did and i was successful. But i am not a youwin beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Here won come turn BOI YES-P?

PLEASE YES-P AWARDEE CREATE YOUR THREAD TO ASSIST EACH OTHER SCALE THROUGH. HERE NA YOUWIN 3 AWARDEE THREAD.

I WAS SELECTED TOO FOR THE BOI YES-P BUT LET RESPECT THIS THREAD.

BEST REGARD
ADOLPHUS

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Mastav(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2016
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/youwin-awardees-to-protest-over-delayed-bursaries/149230.html

Another protest is coming up 13th of June 2016. So please we all should head to the FMF, national assembly, world bank building in abuja. To protest our third tranche. Let's be UNITED.

To join the group on WhatsApp.... Chat this number up +234 803 899 9877

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Everyone i know applied for the BioYES have been selected.

My take

The BOI is simply doing biz knowing fully well that the fund is a loan to be paid back with interest.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
xdream:
Everyone i know applied for the BioYES have been selected.

My take

The BOI is simply doing biz knowing fully well that the fund is a loan to be paid back with interest.

NOT EVERY ONE WAS SELECTED
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hommies101: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
do U know with just $40 (#6'600) U can starting making real money, own a house and car of Ur own,access free loan of $44,000 ,empower 2 less privileged persons,and an orphanage home will be visited on Ur recommendation
and lots more.
WhatsApp or call: 08038869363 for more info...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2016
The silence here is very loud and uneasy.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seven days without a post!
Is the thread winding up?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by psalmuelotiz: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
heard from a confirmed source that they have started paying their second tranche again. the ones that didn't get paid during the last payment phase a few months back. a friend of mine got his last week.

moreover the result of the protest that happened on Monday was that according to source about 686 or so have been approved and their money is ready. so lets keep our fingers crossed hopefully that the third tranche will be disbursed asap

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Why's the secretariat playing frustrating mind games? Or how should we describe the sudden intermission in the disbursement process?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congratulations to all awardees who have received their 3rd tranche
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Finally!
The final tranche arrived.
Congratulations to you guys, and all the best.
We GEMITES are waiting for ours.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Finally! The final tranche arrived. Congratulations to you guys, and all the best. We GEMITES are waiting for ours.
Has anyone confirmed receipt of third tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Awardees have received through Uba in Oyo state.Its true.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
CoolKizzy:

Has anyone confirmed receipt of third tranche?
From previous posts, I think it's ongoing.
Your cowinners should be in the know. I guess they have another platform where they interact because it's been long I read from the likes of Denn, Bamistol etc.
Anyway, I pray it's true.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats to the 3rd Tranche awardees. But it's really confusing as second Tranche Payments has not been completed.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
TV News in Core News, Headlines on June 28, 2016 at 02:31 pm The Federal Government is set to start consultations with beneficiaries and other stakeholders on the restructuring and refocusing of the multi-billion Naira Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWin) programme with the objective of injecting new ideas for its sustainability. The Federal Ministry of Finance, which has been running the programme from inception, has scheduled the consultation for July 22, 2016 in Abuja, where representatives of the beneficiaries drawn from the six-geo-political zones and other stakeholders would chart a way forward for the programme. Under the programme which took off in 2011, a total of 18, 000 young entrepreneurs have been trained in various aspects of Small and Medium Enterprises management and business skills; and 3, 900 of them, including 1, 200 women, were each given non-repayable take-off grants for businesses of their choice ranging from N1 million up to a maximum of N10 million. The third edition of the programme, which is still running with 1,500 beneficiaries, has received the sum of N11.2 billion in funding, and so far grants totaling N7.4 billion have been disbursed to the awardees. In June 2016 alone, the sum of N1.687 billion was paid to 638 awardees. Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, says that as part of the change agenda of the current administration, the YouWin programme has to be restructured to ensure efficiency, transparency and accountability in investing the capital grants given to the beneficiaries by the Federal Government. Adeosun confirmed that all FG commitments under the YouWIN programme will be fully met, but due diligence would be carried out on every beneficiary, using tools like the Bank Verification Number (BVN), and before disbursements.
Read more to clear all doubts.

Headline: FG releases N109bn to reflate economy | The Sun News. However, on the N1.3 billion YouWIN disbursements recently carried out by the Federal ... In mid-morning trading, the index was up more than 2% at 6,113.03, while the FTSE 250 had gained 2.6%. Source: www.sunnewsonline.com/fg-releases-n109b...
Headline : FG TO RE-JIG MULTI-BILLION NAIRA YouWin PROGRAMME ... 5 hours ago ... In June 2016 alone, the sum of N1.687 billion was paid to 638 awardees. ... TERRORISM; 12:23 pm REPS MOVE TO INVESTIGATE PROPOSED AUCTIONING OF 2.6GHZ BY NCC ... Source: www.coretvnews.com/fg-to-re-jig-multi-b
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
has anybody from southeast (access bank) confirmed payment of third tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why is this thread becoming uninterractive day by day. Here used to be an information mouthpiece for Youwin 3awardees but its no more as it was earlier,some awardees hear news more than others but yet kept it within them its no right let's Share our joy and pains,two heads are better than One... Any I want to share with every one that today 1st July 2016 around 3:40pm I receive an alert for my 3rd tranche South east. Please Glorify the Lord with me,To God Be all Praises. I Pledge to Grow my proudly YouWin Funded business and employ Nigerians for God and Country...we are the Future entreprenuers the World is waiting for.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hope you are all doing fine with your businesses and hope say una no forget us. It's been a very long!

Wanted to give those of you who plan to have a website for your business this special Sallah offer.

Let us do your site for 54% off our normal basic fee. That is, for just N16,000.00, you can be a proud website owner.
- Free .com.ng domain included.
- 12 month webhosting at one of the most secure platforms in the world included as well.

Offer ends on the 2nd day of Sallah break or when when we receive 15 orders whichever comes first.

Sample site: That Showcases Your Products/Services Like This

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bemkhasar(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
oceanwhale4u:
Why is this thread becoming uninterractive day by day. Here used to be an information mouthpiece for Youwin 3awardees but its no more as it was earlier,some awardees hear news more than others but yet kept it within them its no right let's Share our joy and pains,two heads are better than One... Any I want to share with every one that today 1st July 2016 around 3:40pm I receive an alert for my 3rd tranche South east. Please Glorify the Lord with me,To God Be all Praises. I Pledge to Grow my proudly YouWin Funded business and employ Nigerians for God and Country...we are the Future entreprenuers the World is waiting for.
congratulations oceanwhale4u! i am happy for you. did not receive any alerts during the weekend, i am hoping it is network problem. going to the bank now to check my account. i am believing that it has entered. smiley
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bemkhasar(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wazup house, Every body seems to be quite. What's really happening, Is the 3rd tranche paymentt still in progress? Any news from any body? The house is silence every is tired uh, Any way Sha I just say make I break the long silence oooo Still waiting for that miracle day. Congratulations to those who have gotten theirs, keep on succeeding.....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dlox147(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please our guys with info should please update us on the way forward with the 3rd tranch payments

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.