Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support (80541 Views)

Royal Stallion/mama Gold/ Royal Umbrella/ Golden Penny Rice (50kg) For Sale / Dangote Distributorship Deal!great Opportunity / Dangote Cement Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Over 5 decades, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (Golden Penny) has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a foods leading company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, Golden Penny Noodles and Golden Penny Sugar.
Our other business focus include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria's infrastructure and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
Welcome to the home of good food! Welcome to Golden Penny Forum!
Fast Moving Consumable Products business is very lucrative. You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it.
Did you want to be a Distributor with Golden Penny? Are you a Distributor, Dealer, Baker or Customer/Consumer and you have a complain about Golden Penny Products? You can make your enquiry and lay your complains here. *-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
how much capital is required to be a major dealer in oyo state?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
It depend on you budget, quantity you want to start with and your market point. Let me know your budget.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
The minimum you can start with is 300 - 600 bags but a customer must buy 600 bags minimum (a truck) in a month in order to qualify for monthly rebate the company will pay the customer.
The company pays rebate on each bag of flour bought by the customer at the end of the month. The rebate is monetary and will only be deposited in customer account which he/she can top up money and buy goods from the company with (so not as cash in hand/cheque).
We have 2 types of flour . Prime flour and Confectionery flour. Prime flour goes for N6900 and confectionery flour goes for N6600 but mind you, company can review the price at any time.
The minimum bags of flour in a truck you can buy is 200 bags - 300 bags (depend on the type of truck and location) and the maximum is 600 bags which is 30 tons . 600 bags (a truck) of prime flour is N4,140,000 while 600 bags of confectionery flour is N3,960,000. You can buy both flour as mix up in a truck (600 bags).

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Praise5: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
is the distributorship available only in the flour section? how about other products like pasta, noodles, sugar, semo etc? what is the minimum?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Trut(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Lordjunta(m): 5:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls wht abt other products like Nodles,Semovita,how does it work?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
To be a dealer/distributor of semovita, you have to buy goldenvita (whole wheat)together with it. Also, you write an application for distributorship to the national sales manager, then you choose between freight or self collection. Freight means using company trucks and self collection means taking your goods by yourself. If you are using self collection, you need to write an application addressing it to the national sales manager of you introducing your transporter but for freight, you don't need. Price of semovita is as follow: 10*1kg is 1,725. 5*2kg is 1,675. 1*5kg is 785. 1*10kg is 1545. Mind you that the company can review price at anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by mikanju: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Assuming you have a shop where you already sell something similar,can you be a sub distributor with 100k and mix up your product like spagg,semo,wheat,flour,sugar and noddles all withing the 100k budget as a sub distributor? Tnx
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Kdodo: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls could you shed more light on ur rebate sructure and customer support scheme?
My contact. calebaye@gmail.com
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2013
@Mikanju, in order not to discourage you, you can start up something with 100k like semovita and noodles, though the volume might be small but you can still get to the top with proper sales strategy and business management.
@Kdodo, Rebate structure on which products? Pls specify the products you are interested in cos each of their rebate structure varies.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2013
@kdodo, I can't and i won't send you a PM to your email, ask anything you want to know here so that others too can benefit.

3 Likes

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by mikanju: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls are you saying with 100k I can only be a sub distributor for semovita and noodles only with golden penny?
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by kedukc(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2013
cool
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by iwakunbaba: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2013
am interested in products like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, Golden Penny Noodles and Golden Penny Sugar. i want to invest about 500k-1m in the business is it ok for someone to be a distributor
Pls could you shed more light on ur rebate structure and customer support scheme?
thanks
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Kdodo: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
I reside in kaduna town, I want to be a distributor and I am intrested in semovita and golden vita. Pls let us know the rebate structure and the customer support scheme.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Iwakunbaba and kdodo, The minimum start up capital for semovita as a distributor is around N2.6M. The following are the rebate that the coy
pay customers on each bag of flour bought. Volume
discount, cash discount, wheat offal discount,
special wheat offal discount, special city discount,
quarterly rebate (every 3 month), annual rebate (once in a year). The rebate being paid by the coy depend on customer city, so it varies from location/city. You have to buy minimum of 1 trucks (600 bags to qualify for the rebate.
For semovita and other pasta products, rebate is being paid quarterly (every 3 months).
For sugar it was declare no more rebate as at yesterday 27/8/13 due to change in price and sales policy of the company, 50kg bag of sugar is now N6,250 for more than 2 trucks in a months and N6,280 for one truck in a month. Mind you, company can review the price anytime.
@iwakunbaba. You need around N15M to buy all the company products. Please specify the ones you want to start with.
As for customers support, i'm here to support you. Also once you become a distributor/dealer, a sales officer will be attach to you and if you have a bakery or you are a baker, a bakery sales officer will be attach to you, so if you're a customer with golden penny and you have complain on any of our products, call me on 07056892666.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by ogorben: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
I want to know more information about Golden Penny Sugar or Golden Sugar distributor. I am interested in the distributorship so please I need more information including the amount for start up.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2013
ogorben: I want to know more information about Golden Penny Sugar or Golden Sugar distributor. I am interested in the distributorship so please I need more information including the amount for start up.
Golden Penny Sugar (50kg) goes for N6,280. A truck of it goes for N3,768,000 (company can review price anytime). All you need to do is to send an application that you want to be a distributor with your business name letter headed paper. Also, you let me know your market point which is very important.

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Avenues2wealth: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
I want to get information about the requirement of becoming a golden penny noodles distributor in portharcourt and how much is the minimum capital required to be a distributor . Thnks
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by muhdT: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Avenues2wealth: I want to get information about the requirement of becoming a golden penny noodles distributor in portharcourt and how much is the minimum capital required to be a distributor . Thnks
We don't entertain direct distributorship for Golden Penny Noodles anymore, you have to be a distributor of our pasta products (macaroni, spag, eliche e.t.c) then after you've perform well, you get in for noodles.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by EarnK: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Please how much is it to get into the distributorship of the pasta.(spaghetti,eliche,macaroni). thanks
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Chinoanyi(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Plss I want to get info on how to supply your company, I don't mind u sendin me d terms n conditions.
or
Beta stil gv me ur num wud cal. Tnks
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by kla(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls how can some1 be a sub distributor of semovita,golden penny,pasta...with d capital of 500k...pls shed more light on dis...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by arent88(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls hw much does one need to start as a distributor for spagetti and macaroni
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by 9jalite: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2013
@EarnK. What is your budget.
@Chino_anti. I don't know about that but you can come down to the company procurement department and make enquiry.
@Kla. Yes, you can be a sub-distributor. What is your location? Call me on 07056892666 to see if I can hook you up with a distributor.
@arent88. You will need 2M to 3M. Your location also determine.
@all poster. The company has the right and can review products price anytime.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by arent88(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
pls markurdi is my location.is it possible.hw abt minna too.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by arent88(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2013
pls is dere stil space for a distributor of pasta and indomie in makurdi.and hw much do i need to start with.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by hammyjoe(f): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Please i stay in ikorodu and I want to be a pasta distributor. How much will it cost me and please kindly refer me to their marketing officer in charge of ikorodu. Thank you
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by Paulo16: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am in udu, in delta state. What is the coy policy wit respect to the noodles at the moment cos I'm very much interested in it.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by labykago: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Pls I'm a new customer based in kano. How can I purchase 2 trucks of your prime and confectioneries flour respectively, straight from the factory.
Re: Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support by kalet55(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
I need a job there

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.