Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

A Tribal Church- The Celetial Church Of Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Tribal Church- The Celetial Church Of Christ. (994 Views)

Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribal Church- The Celetial Church Of Christ. by antartica(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Celestial church of christ seems to be the only official tribal church in nigeria.It is more like a yoruba church,imbued in yoruba ways and rituals.

Why are yorubas tribal in everything,including christianity?
Re: A Tribal Church- The Celetial Church Of Christ. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: A Tribal Church- The Celetial Church Of Christ. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Op have you make any research before your
Re: A Tribal Church- The Celetial Church Of Christ. by antartica(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2013
I know it by heart because i have been through the system in-to-to.I understand how it works and i know that it is trado/christian religious organisation controlled from the top by the yorubas,influenced highly by their culture and ritualistic ordinances.Any celestial church of christ outside yoruba land are either managed by the yorubas themselves or naturalized yoruba natives that came back to land to live.

It is an organisation that is steeped deep in yoruba culture,rituals and magic,more like a tradition yoruba cult.I love the trance that the music and dance puts worshippers into.

(1) (Reply)

Humans Are Not Supposed To Walk Standing!!! / Sins Against The Holy Spirit / WHAT: Reading The Bible Makes You Dumb; Music From Beyoncé, Lil Wayne,...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.