Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET (2228 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Nicki keeps winning men's hearts. After getting proposed to by DJ Khaled in a video that made the internet go crazy last week, Bootylicious Nicki Minaj is now casting her seductive spell on Chris Brown.

The two superstars came together for the video shoot of their new collaboration titled; 'Love more.'

Nicki didn't hesitate to flaunt her incredible curves which keeps men drooling, while Chris kept things pretty casual as they pose for pictures on set. Though this is just a video shoot, Miss Minaj and Mr. Brown look real good together.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IJvWEDIV9wg/Uf7tjphodGI/AAAAAAAAAyY/vsSaYitZdHE/s320/nicki+and+breezy.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Uan34XIoZoY/Uf7to5_O_fI/AAAAAAAAAyo/IY7yLWCWaKo/s320/nicki+set+3.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y_djGUQAkVg/Uf7tl_qtg1I/AAAAAAAAAyg/qE2zsACFyak/s320/nicki+set+1.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-q-b1iZBg7q8/Uf7tvOFVLZI/AAAAAAAAAyw/fuP3rYjX11w/s320/nicki+set+2.png[/img]

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:35am On Aug 05, 2013
1st Bullet:
Abi she wan chop from Rihanna's pot? Just a joke!
2nd Bullet:
I don spoil market for 1st to comment children.
Na me be 1st but it wont be celebrated with a chicken. I ll just manage garri.
Last Bullet:
If your liver carry e-fight, quote me or talk one rubbish ontop say I do 1st to comment. You go see ween ween!
Like say you fit wake up for 3am to dey surf Nairaland.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

4 Likes

Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: 1st Bullet:
Abi she wan chop from Rihanna's pot? Just a joke!
2nd Bullet:
I don spoil market for 1st to comment children.
Na me be 1st but it wont be celebrated with a chicken. I ll just manage garri.
Last Bullet:
If your liver carry e-fight, quote me or talk one rubbish ontop say I do 1st to comment. You go see ween ween!
Like say you fit wake up for 3am to dey surf Nairaland.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
you too much joor!
Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by GeneralJ(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2013
1st to comment
Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by Danhumprey: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Does she have a crush on Chris Brown? As far as I know,this isn't the first time that she and Chris Brown are doing a collabo.

1 Like

Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2013
GeneralJ: 1st to comment
You Drink?undecided
Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2013
is dere any award for first person 2 comment cz I dnt understnd d semi-craze
Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Does she have a crush on Chris Brown? As far as I know,this isn't the first time that she and Chris Brown are doing a collabo.
Yes, this isn't the first time Nicki is collaborating with Chris Brown on a song. But, this is yet another one
Re: NICKI MINAJ SHARES PHOTOS OF CHRIS BROWN AND HERSELF ON SET by MizSammy(f): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2013
I absolutely love chris brown and nicki looks fab wit her clothes on

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs / Photos: Rihanna Shows Off New Tribal Hand Tattoo / [SEE PHOTO] Popular Nigerian Actress Shares A Photo Of Her Doing Herself In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.