Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Looking For IT Business To Buy Over - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For IT Business To Buy Over (627 Views)

Breaking News: Daily Mail To Buy Over Yahoo / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls / Jim’s Court Drama: ‘it’s Business Deal Gone Sour’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For IT Business To Buy Over by Kol: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2013
We are currently looking to buy an existing IT/Telecom company within Nigeria.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any useful information.
Re: Looking For IT Business To Buy Over by kedukc(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2013
Am not selling but I could use some extra cash. Aside money, what else are you bringing to the table?
Re: Looking For IT Business To Buy Over by OmerianConsult: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey but with very peculiar challenges. We hope to work with you with regards to providing Real Estates and Business Development & Advisory services. omerianconsult@gmail.com
Re: Looking For IT Business To Buy Over by Kol: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Hi Kedukc,

What kind of money are we looking at and for what? You might want to give me an idea of the business and we can have a chat. thanks
Re: Looking For IT Business To Buy Over by kedukc(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day sir. I have sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? / Alternatives To Graphcard / Can You Help Make Fiverr Payment,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.