Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State (34797 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Liberian Man Sets Health Ministry On Fire Over Ebola Handling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Wisdytech(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2013
A father of four, Mr. Sylvester Ezema, of Akpa Edem, Nsukka, Enugu State was on Saturday set ablaze by one Sunday Ugwuoke of the same community.

The incident, which happened in the early hours of morning has created much confusion and tension in the community.

A source who pleaded anonymity told DailyPost that the victim was ambushed around 5:30 a.m when he came out to urinate.

According to him, “Ugwuoke on sighting Ezema, poured petrol on him before setting him ablaze. After the heinous act, he ran away and is still at large till now”.

He further revealed that the shouting of the victim attracted sympathizers, who rushed him to Chukwudi Hospital Nsukka, where he later died.

Meanwhile, Ugwuoke was alleged to have told some of his friends that he had warned the victim several times to stop having amorous relationship with his mother.

Efforts by our correspondent to get reactions from the deceased’s family proved abortive as they declined comment.

When contacted, the Enugu State Police Public Relation Officer, Ebere Amarizu, DSP, confirmed the incident and said that police had started investigations to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident.

“The matter has been reported to the police. After investigations, those indicted will be arrested and prosecuted.

“The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for post mortem examination”, Amaraizu stated.
SOURCE: http://www.dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/04/man-sets-friend-ablaze-for-dating-his-mum/
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2013
setting ablaze of people lately is now becoming unbecoming o!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by braine(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2013
People can just decide to literally send others to hell here on earth these days. Lol. Ontop wetin? Na wetin him mama want be that na.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by propzncribz: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Booked my seat on the front page
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by yahrant140(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
What a shame less mother!Good for his their deed
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Caspian22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
how old is d man's mother?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by oyinglory(f): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Y r pipu sending dia fellow humanbeing 2 compulsory hell fire even b4 dem reach heaven 4 judgement.....God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Gold2NairaCom(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sad news
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Tsmooth1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Sloganz: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Imagine dating your friend's mother.
LOOOL some people are shameless. angry
This made my day. cheesy
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by coogar: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
gloom & doom stories everyday of the week in nigeria. how many people die per day in our country?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by adaptor4all: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
And d culprit's mother wud surely deny..hmmm,Heraclitus must b a 9gerian
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by kelsonpoint(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
I also need to set that man ablaze cos he doesn't deserve to live on earth!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by redsquare(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why set your friend on fire when your MILF mother should be the right person to be set ablaze?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by PatAkpos: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Since its not a case of rape; he should set his mother ablaze as well, or is his mother innocent?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by NotNairalandi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Choi!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Definitely extreme but I understand his anger

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by alphaconde(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
[/b]“The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for post mortem examination”, Amaraizu stated.
[b]

Post mortem to ascertain what exactly?
If he was actually sleeping with the other old woman?

13 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by bcomputer101: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sloganz: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
This made my day. cheesy

Why are you so happy?

This kind story made your day?

Did you read the part that the victim is dead?

Are you not worried about this horrible way of killing?

Oh! You need a serious medical attention!!!

Let's say i see a MASE around me, i would have reset that your thinking faculty with it.

13 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by iboroetyahooc: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
how could he have dated his friends mother, he went a little 2 far. he may well have deserved it.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by godson0032000(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
4th to comment.... but y would d guy date his friend's mother in d first place... shocked
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by crystalballs: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
No be mistake, if am living large...

sorry na mistake ooo
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by RedLight1: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
kini big deal? stupiid son

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by alphaconde(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

Why are you so happy?

Why do you go about investigating what causes peoples happiness. Now that he said he is happy leave him alone
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by ivy5(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Not nice
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Walexz02(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nnah! Things are happening in this obodo 9ja o! shocked
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by alphaconde(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sloganz: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
This made my day. cheesy
bcomputer101:

Why are you so happy?

Why do you go about investigating what causes peoples happiness. Now that he said he is happy leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Chidosqi: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
"Young man what brought you here" Angel Michael asks, ' Angel, Pls send me back, I need to collect the money I gave my woman friend for food', he replies. "How do you mean", the angel inquires, "how can my friend who eats the food his mother cooks with my money be serious about not wanting me to enjoy the mother?

The angel just tire

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by fishkaveli(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP
Hala baba fela 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by kingthreat(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Be careful in your dealings cos some people are willing tools in the hands of the devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.