Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing (3246 Views)

My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / My New Glo Line Is Not Browsing, Please Helppppp! / What Are Cug Lines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by elegungun: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
pls i need help on making my glo cug line to browse. I subscribe for alway macro, i have 1.5gb on my sim, but my credit is being deducted anytime i browse. I'm using samsung galaxy core duos. And i use glotflat as my apn.
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by physise(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
elegungun: pls i need help on making my glo cug line to browse. I subscribe for alway macro, i have 1.5gb on my sim, but my credit is being deducted anytime i browse. I'm using samsung galaxy core duos. And i use glotflat as my apn.
call cc or insert ur sim in a java phone n browse with it.. den insert d sim in ur core duos
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by elegungun: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2013
physise: call cc or insert ur sim in a java phone n browse with it.. den insert d sim in ur core duos
thanks physise. I have called customer care more than 20 times,but no joy,it is like most of their staffs dont even know anything. The sim is not browsing when i inserted it in a java phone. Hope i have not wasted 3k.
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by physise(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
elegungun: thanks physise. I have called customer care more than 20 times,but no joy,it is like most of their staffs dont even know anything. The sim is not browsing when i inserted it in a java phone. Hope i have not wasted 3k.
flat to 1234 to configure
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by jerrykings1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
physise: flat to 1234 to configure
Try glosecure..then if using a modem use MTN default settings
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by aieromon(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Call Glo CC to activate the line.
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by usmanktg2(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2013
please is there data cap on this glo coopcom. place reply now........
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by Fireandblood: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2022
what is cug
Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by KJtemi: 2:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Fireandblood:
what is cug

Glo contract lines or Closed User Group (CUG) as they are popularly called is a contract line between two parties (Globacom and X, Y or Z company). A certain amount is usually credited to such lines as directed by the company to Globacom. Say for instance, 10k is credited on your line every 1st of the month and by the end of a certain month, you have N1000 remaining, on the !st of the following month, the 1k is cleared and a fresh 10k airtime is credited on your line. The 1k (or whatever amount is un-used before the beginning of a new month) from the previous month that was cleared becomes a plus to your employer.

A point of warning though, your place of work has a way of monitoring your credit usage on a monthly basis. Globacom sends a statement of account on a monthly, quarterly. bi-annual or annual statement of account to your company (depending on the choice made by your employer).

3 Likes

Re: Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing by Fireandblood: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2022
KJtemi:

Glo contract lines or Closed User Group (CUG) as they are popularly called is a contract line between two parties (Globacom and X, Y or Z company). A certain amount is usually credited to such lines as directed by the company to Globacom. Say for instance, 10k is credited on your line every 1st of the month and by the end of a certain month, you have N1000 remaining, on the !st of the following month, the 1k is cleared and a fresh 5k airtime is credited on your line. The 1k (or whatever amount is un-used before the beginning of a new month) from the previous month that was cleared becomes a plus to your employer.

A point of warning though, your place of work has a way of monitoring your credit usage on a monthly basis. Globacom sends a statement of account on a monthly, quarterly. bi-annual or annual statement of account to your company (depending on the choice made by your employer).
thanks for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1G Internet Data Bonus / HTC One M8 Dual Sim Specs & Price / Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.