Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? (3517 Views)

I Need Credible Ideas On How To Invest 400,000 Naira. / There Is No Credible Bank In Nigeria, The Worst Of Them Is First Bank / Credible Cargo Shipping Agents Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by gbyg(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2008
One house! i was refered to this e-voucher saler NGR GSM by a friend, i pick interest and i plan to start up business with them but i am not sure if they are authentic organisation. I mean are they credible organisation? If there is another good option i wouldn't mind. their site is www.ngrgsm.com. thanks
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by tooslar: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Actually I don't know what you mean by credibility but all I can tell you is that they are very real I have done Business with them on a number of occasions.
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by ishmael(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
tooslar:

Actually I don't know what you mean by credibility but all I can tell you is that they are very real I have done Business with them on a number of occasions.

pls how good is the recharge printing business with ngrgsm people? i want to find out how reliable they are too. how well do u know them?
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by showskill(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
I actually have not test them but You have to very carefully
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by publicview: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
They are, if you are in lagos why not do yourself a favour by visitng their office which appeared vividly in their website,

I have done business with them
Re: Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? by naijacutee(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
Exactly. Their physical address is boldly stated on their website - why not go and visit them? What is the aim of your posting here? Too lazy to go and check them out?

(1) (Reply)

What Businesses To Start After The Strike. / Where To Get Food Stuffs In Bulk At Affordable Price In Abuja / How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.