Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5931092 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (2839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
MiddleDimension:
which do you think is better?
F22
F35
SU57
SU47
AND THE J20?
IN THE ORDER FROM SUPERIOR TO INFERIOR
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET THE OPINION OF THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE
Air superiority\intercept:
F22
Su57
J20
F35

Multi role:
F35
J20
Su57
F22

SU47 is only a prototype and not a production aircraft

P.s this is just my opinion!!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by IGpro1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Toju200:
guy what's ur problem.
undecided
you're a problem to yourself, seems you love as.s licking that guy. And I knew you would defend him, like you have always done even when he's wrong. grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by IGpro1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
jln115:

Air superiority\intercept:
F22
Su57
J20
F35

Multi role:
F35
J20
Su57
F22

SU47 is only a prototype and not a production aircraft

P.s this is just my opinion!!!
Alaye, Gripen NG should be in the class of F35 and slightly above Su57. IMO
What do you think?
Joke apart cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
IGpro1:
What do you think?
Joke apart cheesy
He didn't ask me to rank the Gripen NG.........

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
IGpro1:
you're a problem to yourself, seems you love as.s licking that guy. And I knew you would defend him, like you have always done even when he's wrong. grin

You think toju200 defends me?? LOL!!!!!!! me and Tujo200 have been in more confrontations with each other on this thread than you can count dude!!!

You simply made a 100% ret@rded and unnecessary comment and you got called out for it!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by marvin906(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
IGpro1:
What do you think?
Joke apart cheesy

WTF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
IGpro1:
What do you think?
Joke apart cheesy

Jesu oluwa wa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by IGpro1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
jln115:
You think toju200 defends me?? LOL!!!!!!! me and Tujo200 have been in more confrontations with each other on this thread than you can count dude!!!

You simply made a 100% ret@rded and unnecessary comment and you got called out for it!
ALAYE calm your tits. I guess you as.s lick each other then. I talk to you toju200 defends you, I talk to him you run to defend him. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 3:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Hahahaha, i just spilled my coffee lol.
oh man. people go kill person for this thread lol

iblawi:

Jesu oluwa wa

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2021
@bidexiii,@toju200 are you guys following the news about Buren threatening visa ban against Nigeria for been anti-gay? won't this affect super tucano planes delivery?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2021
IGpro1:
ALAYE calm your tits. I guess you as.s lick each other then. I talk to you toju200 defends you, I talk to him you run to defend him. grin
when??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2021
jln115:
when??
just ignore the dude

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2021
kabe1:
The entire Nigerian Air attack capability in picture...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2021
fabselad:
Malian and Estonian special forces on bikes on the hunt for some game smiley smiley wink
What are the Estonians doing in Africa?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2021
kabe1:
Nigerian soldiers conducting ground operations in a Nigerian made MRAP
Nigerian made moving target...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Salatavor:
Nigerian made moving target...
yes.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Salatavor:
The entire Nigerian Air attack capability in picture...
yes.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jelal0007:
@bidexiii,@toju200 are you guys following the news about Buren threatening visa ban against Nigeria for been anti-gay? won't this affect super tucano planes delivery?

Nope we will get the super tucanos !.

Truly Nigeria is a country that does not support gay/lesbianism system, but our government no carry am put for head.
This Democrats has nothing to offer than sanctions !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian made Ezugwu MRAP

Nigerian army VT4 Tank

Nigerian army Vickers MBT

All deployed against ISWAP and BHT terrorists.

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tinfoil:
This is very naive thinking. Wishing that the turks can
Be placated by a very small arms deals is close to stupid. They are planning deals in the billions. Check this video. They are planning to have their oil company be global and the oil reserves in the disputed area are part of their plan. Kenya has lost that territory and might loose more if they don't start thinking smart about geopolitics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvOMSTElVHk

Just because you have a difference of opinion doesn't make others opinion 'stupid' [why do sm ppl feel like they need to demean others b4 they gv their 2cents) , neither you or me have the ultimate answer on this issue, its all just intelligent guessing based on logical reasoning ... The details of the Turkey-kenya cooperating on the drone project is not public information so you dont know the scale of it, neither do I, thats why I talked about Kenya bieng a potential future buyer as an incentive to the Turks... As in in the future we could be bigger buyers if the Turks maintain cordial relations now that we started using their tech, and going forward..

And concerning the territory, Kenya is still the legal owner of the territory until the ICJ rules otherwise , and its not like we don't know how to play the geopolitics game.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian Air Force JF-17 Thunder before receiving paint job.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 5:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerian Troops with close air support of fighter jets killed 100 insurgents yesterday evening in Askira Uba in Borno State. Guntrucks & one APC belonging to the terrorists destroyed, while one APC+weapons & ammunition were captured.
Ten Guntrucks captured cool

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:18am On Feb 11, 2021
Toju200:
Nigerian Troops with close air support of fighter jets killed 100 insurgents yesterday evening in Askira Uba in Borno State. Guntrucks & one APC belonging to the terrorists destroyed, while one APC+weapons & ammunition were captured.
Ten Guntrucks captured cool

I really hope this news is true.

This one Defence Headquarters have stopped releasing videos and pictures.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2021
kabe1:

I really hope this news is true.

This one Defence Headquarters have stopped releasing videos and pictures.
fresh from a soldier of 159 battalion, active in TURA TAKAIBANGO

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Toju200:
fresh from a soldier of 159 battalion, active in TURA TAKAIBANGO

He's currently not in the frontline. He's on leave.

Besides he recently shared an old video of another soldier calling out BHT.

Until official sources release visual evidence, I'll take this news with some skepticism.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2021
kabe1:

Until official sources release visual evidence, I'll take this news with some skepticism.
it's already on the news you can confirm cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2021
kabe1:

him sharing that video doesn't mean his source aren't authentic.
He drops regular updates so I believe him cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2021
Nigeria Troops Beat Terror Attack, Kill 19 Insurgents
Nigerian soldiers on Tuesday repelled an attack from ISWAP in Rann, Borno, Northeast Nigeria.
Photo of Murtala Abdullahi Murtala Abdullahi Send an email February 11, 20210
Nigeria Troops Beat Terror Attack, Kill 19 Insurgents Nigerian troops patrol Tungushe area in Borno state. Photo: AFP
Nigerian troops on Tuesday thwarted an attack by Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) fighters in Rann, Borno State, Northeast Nigeria after launching aerial and ground offensives against the insurgents.

Rann, the headquarters of Kala Balge local government, is adjacent Cameroon.

The area has experienced repeated attacks and fierce clashes between Nigerian troops, Boko Haram, and ISWAP.

After a fierce battle, the troops with Air Task Force combat aircraft support were reported to have killed 19 insurgents in five gun trucks.

According to PRNigeria, the insurgents approached Rann around 6 pm in eight gun trucks and several motorbikes in an attempt to ambush the 3 Brigade base.

“During the attack, five gun trucks belonging to the Boko Haram terrorists were destroyed, including the occupants,” the newspaper quoted a source as said.

“Many terrorists were eliminated during the air interdiction and ground attacks executed by troops. At least 19 battered bodies of Boko Haram fighters littered the scene, with the destroyed gun trucks, apart from others in the bush,” a source in the paper.”

Access to Rann is mostly through helicopters and areas outside the town are considered dangerous.

The over a decade-old conflict has killed over 30,000 people and displaced more than 2 million people.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Salatavor:
What are the Estonians doing in Africa?
The are part of the european peace force. EUTM(European Union Multinational Training mission). 700 soldiers from 25 different european countries to help train the malian armed forces.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Central African soldiers with members of Wagner group in operation.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Success story pictures of Operation Tura Takaibango victory against insurgents yesterday Wednesday in Askira Uba, Borno State.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
More victories for the Nigerian army

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (2839) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: sainttwist1(m), Bacteria8 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.