Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5947618 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
C130 algeria

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
AW 139 algerian navy

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

For the sake of those that have difficulty remembering, pls find and send a link.
Is it that guy that sent u, dont mind him.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerian Air Force A-29 Super Tucano

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
chai see finishing, your name for be Brutal mind I swear grin grin
Dnt mind him, even the 11 casualty he is claiming is nt true, sandf was said to have lost nothing more than 35 soldiers.
Seleka rebel claim the figure were higher than what the sandf military announced.
Although I wouldn't have believed the rebel claim initially but I was forced to believe because the sandf lost the battle and the troops have to run for their lives. You would have thought they will withdraw to their base but no they ran to the airport straight. Like they were waiting to sight a saaf plane and hop into it.
That Jln of a guy denying is a liar, we all drag the sans because of it back then.
The reason why we drag them was because they were mocking the nigeria military during their 2013 failure days to contain boko haram.
That Jln of a guy even called the nigeria military a ragtag militia of recent in another thread.
I wont be surprised if he denies also

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
If Fela had one more son, he'd look like that lol

Lurker4Long:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sizzorkay:
If Fela had one more son, he'd look like that lol

grin grin grin
And if he were skating by with headphones on, in the context of some posts, he'd be bopping to this:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
QuietMynd:

Dnt mind him, even the 11 casualty he is claiming is nt true, sandf was said to have lost nothing more than 35 soldiers.
Seleka rebel claim the figure were higher than what the sandf military announced.
Although I wouldn't have believed the rebel claim initially but I was forced to believe because the sandf lost the battle and the troops have to run for their lives. You would have thought they will withdraw to their base but no they ran to the airport straight. Like they were waiting to sight a saaf plane and hop into it.
That Jln of a guy denying is a liar, we all drag the sans because of it back then.
The reason why we drag them was because they were mocking the nigeria military during their 2013 failure days to contain boko haram.
That Jln of a guy even called the nigeria military a ragtag militia of recent in another thread.
I wont be surprised if he denies also
Actually the above is just what you wished happened because you are pained because of how well our soldiers conducted themselves.

Here are the real facts, 200 SA soldiers mostly parabats took on an enemy numbering 4000 minimum, they defended their base for 2 days until a Seleka commander raised a white flag and asked for a cease fire.... And since just like it wasn't the Frenchies job to protect Bangui, neither was it the job of the SANDF to protect Bangui.... All the objectives were met, they trained CAR forces and protected the president which they safely excorted out the country.... In total 13 soldiers were KIA and another 2 died later in South Africa due to there wounds.

Also just like Roan77 you can't distinguish between a none serouise d1ck measuring thread which not just means nothing but my post was in reaction to someone else talking nonsense about the SANDF....

Lastly nobody mocked the Nigerian military on this thread.... Only time such happened was in reaction to things your own countrymen said.... Just like Kabe1 with his rooivalk nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
jl115:

Actually the above is just what you wished happened because you are pained because of how well our soldiers conducted themselves. Conduct indeed
gringrin grin grin

[s]Here are the real facts, 200 SA soldiers mostly parabats took on an enemy numbering 4000 minimum, they defended their base for 2 days until a Seleka commander raised a white flag and asked for a cease fire.... [/s]
Stop posting lies and fantasies man

And since just like it wasn't the Frenchies job to protect Bangui, neither was it the job of the SANDF to protect Bangui.... All the objectives were met, they trained CAR forces and protected the president which they safely excorted out the country.... [s] In total 13 soldiers were KIA and another 2 died later in South Africa due to there wounds.[/s]
Cool story bro

Also just like Roan77 you can't distinguish between a none serouise d1ck measuring thread which not just means nothing but my post was in reaction to someone else talking nonsense about the SANDF....
Humor

Lastly nobody mocked the Nigerian military on this thread.... Only time such happened was in reaction to things your own countrymen said.... Just like Kabe1 with his rooivalk nonsense.
only if time travelling was real, I wont mind sending u to the time everything happens, since amnesia is ur weakness.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
QuietMynd:
only if time travelling was real, I wont mind sending u to the time everything happens, since amnesia is ur weakness.
if only people like you can talk facts instead of making up b.s stories because your self esteem was hurt wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JOSCOFELIX: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
jl115:

Actually the above is just what you wished happened because you are pained because of how well our soldiers conducted themselves.

Here are the real facts, 200 SA soldiers mostly parabats took on an enemy numbering 4000 minimum, they defended their base for 2 days until a Seleka commander raised a white flag and asked for a cease fire.... And since just like it wasn't the Frenchies job to protect Bangui, neither was it the job of the SANDF to protect Bangui.... All the objectives were met, they trained CAR forces and protected the president which they safely excorted out the country.... In total 13 soldiers were KIA and another 2 died later in South Africa due to there wounds.

you will not make heaven with this kind of lies . Oga, satan the mentor you. 4000 kill you there

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bro why? can we not communicate without such? damn, the man offended you before? grin grin

JOSCOFELIX:
you will not make heaven with this kind of lies . Oga, satan the mentor you. 4000 kill you there

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BeforeJuly: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
jl115:
why don't you suck his d1ck while your at it wink
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JOSCOFELIX: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Bro why? can we not communicate without such? damn, the man offended you before? grin grin

that guy get liver the write this kind thing help me readam [b]Here are the real facts, 200 SA soldiers mostly parabats took on an enemy numbering 4000 minimum, they defended their base for 2 days until a Seleka commander raised a white flag and asked for a cease fire[/ na iron man those 200 SA solider be. 4000 minimum not be maximum

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
read

From just after 16:00 on Friday 22 March until about 21:00 on Sunday 24 March, about 200
South African soldiers fought a series of running battles outside Bangui in the Central African
Republic (CAR) against a well-armed Seleka force of several thousand, that has since been
estimated at between 4 000 and 7 000"

http://parabat.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/The_Battle_in_Bangui_-_The_Untold_Inside_Story.pdf

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
that guy get liver the write this kind thing help me readam [b]Here are the real facts, 200 SA soldiers mostly parabats took on an enemy numbering 4000 minimum, they defended their base for 2 days until a Seleka commander raised a white flag and asked for a cease fire[/ na iron man those 200 SA solider be. 4000 minimum not be maximum
I didn't make it up bru....

From just after 16:00 on Friday 22 March until about 21:00 on Sunday 24 March, about 200
South African soldiers fought a series of running battles outside Bangui in the Central African
Republic (CAR) against a well-armed Seleka force of several thousand, that has since been
estimated at between 4 000 and 7 000
"

http://parabat.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/The_Battle_in_Bangui_-_The_Untold_Inside_Story.pdf

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JOSCOFELIX: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
I didn't make it up bru....

estimated at between 4 000 and 7 000
"

my guy. Let me tell you the true those media outlet just hype them 4000 to 7000 is not a small number oo

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
my guy. Let me tell you the true those media outlet just hype them 4000 to 7000 is not a small number oo

the article is from one of the worlds most respected defence analysts..... Why would he write a bunch of sh1t when his reputation is at stake?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Me, I'm just interested in the 35+ dead. So at the official military funeral for 15, 20+ didn't have a single relative to demand answers?
Not the investigative journalists who told us about all the blunders? Not the Opposition who really pushed for accountability?
The word of mass murdering Seleka is the truth?

Lilliputianism is a dangerous disease!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EgusiShankly: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
OPERATIONAL VISIT: CNS CHARGES TROOPS TO BE VIGILANT, ALERT

…promises improved welfare, provision of assets/logistics

The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo, has urged officers and ratings of the Lake Chad Naval Base in Baga, Borno State to be extra vigilant and alert at various duty posts at all times in order to neutralize insurgents and other criminal elements in their area of responsibility as well as avoid any act/conduct that could compromise their safety and undermine the security of the base.

The CNS reminded the personnel of his mission and mission statement and urged them to work towards realizing the vision in line with the directive of President and Commander-in-Chief’s promise to end insecurity in Nigeria. The naval chief stated this when he paid operational visits to Baga on Tuesday. While addressing the officers and ratings, Admiral Gambo said the relocation of Naval Base Lake Chad to Baga constitutes a key operational objective in the ongoing effort at ending insurgency in the Northeast`. “The military high command in general and the Nigeria Navy in particular recognize the critical role of the Naval Base Lake Chad. We are committed to ensuring that the Naval Base continues to carry out its operational mandate and indeed make Nigerian Navy proud.”

The CNS commended the personnel at the base for their good conduct and urged them to maintain the standard. He warned them to avoid substance/drug abuse which is capable of compromising their health and operational effectiveness and stressed that the Nigerian Navy would hand over any personnel found wanting to NDLEA or the appropriate government agency. “I commend the Commander and ratings of the Naval Base Lake Chad for your professional conduct and for successfully returning to Baga. Your effort is very necessary for the overall success of the entire operations in the North east. I urge you to maintain the momentum in collaboration with other services so that desired results can be achieved.” On welfare of personnel, the CNS said he was aware of the needs of personnel on operational deployment and assured them of his commitment to addressing their welfare.

The CNS emphasized the need for cooperation and synergy of efforts, insisting that the prevailing national security challenges demand robust synergy of effort by the Armed Forces, Nigerian Police and other security agencies as well as all stakeholders. He said that the peculiar nature of the Northeast theatre of operation necessitated the participation of troops from neighbouring countries under the Multi-National Joint Task Force (MNJTF) which required cooperation, synergy, cordial working relationship of all components and contingents of the participating countries in the theatre in the interest of national and regional security to defeat the common enemy of terrorism and insurgency.

The CNS who restated the commitment of the Nigerian Navy in collaboration with other services to ensuring that the new year is ushered in with a high degree of economic activities in the Lake Chad Basin, promised provision of operational assets/logistics to enable the Naval Base function effectively. The CNS also charged the commanders to build a robust civil-military relationship that will help in winning the hearts and minds of the communities by carrying out corporate social responsibility activities such as provision of boreholes among others. In their separate remarks, the Commander, MNJTF, Major General Abdul-Khalifa Ibrahim and Theatre Commander, Operation HADIN KAI, Major General Christopher Musa, commended the CNS for taking operational tour to Baga on a public holiday adding that the visit has boosted the morale of the troops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
My first thought: Neat uniforms, everything and everyone appears to be professional - they must be other than army.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
if only people like you can talk facts instead of making up b.s stories because your self esteem was hurt wink
Wtf re u saying mate.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
QuietMynd:

Wtf re u saying mate.
Im saying you are full of sh1t wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
Im saying I'm full of sh1t wink
shocked shocked shocked
U re very smart. wink wink
Good boy, u can now go play with sand.
Last reply to you

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
QuietMynd:
[/b] shocked shocked shocked
U re very smart. wink wink
Good boy, u can now go play with sand.
[b]Last reply to you
fantastic wink now go troll somewhere else grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
What's the purpose of the argument again? Why can't you just agree to disagree, only one statement can be the truth, just have it in mind that the other person is simply misinformed and move on rather than descend to this level.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115 and lurker4long, by now you should know that some people do what they do just for banter while others do because of their insecurities and it makes them feel less disappointed. You honestly shouldn't be picking fights with such people unless of course for banter's sake.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Whyem15:
What's the purpose of the argument again? Why can't you just agree to disagree, only one statement can be the truth, just have it in mind that the other person is simply misinformed and move on rather than descend to this level.
there is nothing to disagree about, what I posted was 100% fact....

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Whyem15:
jl115 and lurker4long, by now you should know that some people do what they do just for banter while others do because of their insecurities and it makes them feel less disappointed. You honestly shouldn't be picking fights with such people unless of course for banter's sake.
bolded wink also just like if I spreaded misinformation about Nigeria I would be called out for it.... I'm doing the same wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.