Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157042 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Onyi2008: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2013
I applied online but there was no message showing successful submission of application. Does it mean I should reapply again or is it ok like that? Please House, I need your replies ... Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Onyi2008: I applied online but there was no message showing successful submission of application. Does it mean I should reapply again or is it ok like that? Please House, I need your replies ... Thanks.
Check ur spam mail, if it is not there and u did not see a confirmatory message on the screen immediately after submission, then reapply.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rasheedow(m): 5:38am On Aug 14, 2013
from reliable source,noting giving yet in Osun oooo, les wait and see Today.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by macEDWIN(m): 5:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Gudmrng N/Lnders pls 'm filling d form nw 4 federal ministry of envt, in my national ID whch one is d ID number (personal no & ID form no) to use, my own national ID no expiring date . Then d ID has front & back how do i upload it, do i only upload d front or d back or both, if both how do i do it. D no 18 on d form (to be completed by employer where applicant is employed by statutory corpora whch are 'scheduled' under d pensions act) whch employer 'l fill dis. Pls asist me on dese
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ajatim(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2013
rasheedow: from reliable source,noting giving yet in Osun oooo, les wait and see Today.
God bless you bro. Please keep the house posted as soon as the collection starts in the state of osun and d venue pls.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ehemwhy(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2013
please can the forms be obtained in lagos and where ?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bibinwaka: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2013
pls wat is the website. sombody
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by platorepublic(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2013
As a Political Science student graduate what position will you advice me to apply for. Your suggestion is highly welcome
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by julieme: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello gud pple,pls can one leave out d CV part since it does not have asteric sign cos i cant upload mine? Thnx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2013
macEDWIN: Gudmrng N/Lnders pls 'm filling d form nw 4 federal ministry of envt, in my national ID whch one is d ID number (personal no & ID form no) to use, my own national ID no expiring date . Then d ID has front & back how do i upload it, do i only upload d front or d back or both, if both how do i do it. D no 18 on d form (to be completed by employer where applicant is employed by statutory corpora whch are 'scheduled' under d pensions act) whch employer 'l fill dis. Pls asist me on dese
I used ID form number and I filled any date as expiry date because if u dont fill it d application wont submit
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by platorepublic(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Please my people I don't have National ID card and international passport please can I apply with Voters card.
I am currently filling the form online now kindly assist me
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by macEDWIN(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2013
Thnks alot, pls i stil need to knw who 'l fil no (18) of d form & hw do i upload my national ID if i shld submit d front or bck or both if both hw do i do it. Thnks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by susanni: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2013
They started given forms in ph yesterday!For rivers state indigenes only!they will do some screening and ask series of questions!If u fail to answer,u will be sent out and automatically no form for u!i collected mine yesterday!I pray we all get the job!Amen

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bensky: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2013
guys please how do i download the form, i have been to the website and when i click vacancies noting opens.pls help a sister out.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2013
I applied online yesterday and a mail was sent to me with a pdf attachment of my completed form.
Please should I print the form and send it to them by courier services.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Good day everyone. Please somebody make a list here of all the documents required for the application. Those who have applied please type it here. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
susanni: They started given forms in ph yesterday!For rivers state indigenes only!they will do some screening and ask series of questions!If u fail to answer,u will be sent out and automatically no form for u!i collected mine yesterday!I pray we all get the job!Amen

[b][/b]what kind of question?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Joniboi(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Please for those that have applied online. I got to the resume/cv section and the stuff is not uploading. Its taking a lot of of time and its showing 'working' please urgent answers, am online now and I want to complete this form today. Thanks ooh, help a brother.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Akieagle: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2013
It only remain scanning of primary scl certificate,ssce certificate,state of orgin,date of birth N Nysc certificate but it is oct I will be thru with nysc..but d site slow die sha online
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Akieagle: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote aut]Please for those that have applied online. I got to the resume/cv section and the stuff is not uploading. Its taking a lot of of time and its showing 'working' please urgent answers, am online now and I want to complete this form today. Thanks ooh, help a brother.the same problem bro,hope u aren't using. Blackberry sha, go to d cafe to do it
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by mikanju: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Hhhhhhmn! I dey laugh o.So much bruha ha for a job in which the people with the right conection already has their employment letter at hand as far back as june.Am not trying to discourage anybody but u all should just take it easy.The job will be yours if God says so but its not about how fast you submit the form or how much you stress yourself to submit by force.It is well!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Joniboi(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2013
@Akleagie, am using a laptop. Just tired.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Joniboi: Please for those that have applied online. I got to the resume/cv section and the stuff is not uploading. Its taking a lot of of time and its showing 'working' please urgent answers, am online now and I want to complete this form today. Thanks ooh, help a brother.

Hope you followed the condition of copying your CV to note pad, edit it well and try uploading again
goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by olumaxi(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2013
At loyola college since 8:30am..stil expectin d officials to cum n distribute d form 11:42am..but som said d form has finishd..aldsame,i'l b leavin here by 12
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Where do I get the form in PH?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rmgbemeje: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
@all. Please am having issues with Number 2 of the application form (Post of which application is being made, in order of preference) . I can't type on the column provided and when i click of the search icon by the right, it takes me back to the federal civil service website. Please help
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by greatdave(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
rmgbemeje: @all. Please am having issues with Number 2 of the application form (Post of which application is being made, in order of preference) . I can't type on the column provided and when i click of the search icon by the right, it takes me back to the federal civil service website. Please help
...Nd I thot I was all alone! Sm1 shld plsssss help with this issue. Btw, why is everything nigerian so complicated? The volume accessing d site shldnt be an excuse for its terrible connectivity!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
It will go its network.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Dedewizzy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
greatdave:
...Nd I thot I was all alone! Sm1 shld plsssss help with this issue. Btw, why is everything nigerian so complicated? The volume accessing d site shldnt be an excuse for its terrible connectivity!

rmgbemeje:
@all. Please am having issues with Number 2 of the application form (Post of which application is being made, in order of preference) . I can't type on the column provided and when i click of the search icon by the right, it takes me back to the federal civil service website. Please help

Its very easy if you do it with a pc, d positions to apply for load within seconds after a click on the box.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by greatdave(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
eriam: It will go its network.
Dude,we talkin bout the no.2 issue whre one needs to fill in the position applied for; U̶̲̥̅̊ can't type in it, U̶̲̥̅̊ can't copy and paste in it, and if U̶̲̥̅̊ try searching,it returns to the fcsc homepage!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by famewo87(f): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please the PDF form sent to us after filling the form, Are we to print it out and send to them but its just our own copy. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Joniboi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please for those that have applied online, did u guys fill that MDA place, the last item on the form on the net? Pls urgent response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.