Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. (2083 Views)

Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) / See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. / We Help You Secure Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales And Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit1: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
INSTRUCTION:

TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.To provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. Always do not touch or use after sex: bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit1: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Order Now!
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit1: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Questions People Ask About
Tetragrammaton Oil And My Answers.
Sir,am Ade calling from Okitipupa. I read ur
post about tetragrammaton oil on
Nairaland forum. But sir, where can i buy it
and how much does it cost? I Answered;
Thanks for calling my dear.
Tetragrammaton oil is an India oil product
which can be seen and purchase on
spiritual shops. It sold at N15,000 (fifteen
thousand naira only). He Replied; Ok sir,
Thanks Sir. Pls Sir can i call for more facts
after the purchase before use? I said. You
can dear. (my phone ring by same number
after some hours and i answered): he
said; Pls Sir is Ade the young man that
called some hours ago from Okitipupa. I
replied; ok. He said; Am now at one
spiritual shop and have seen the oil but
baba said its N3,000. I replied; That oil
must not be original tetragrammaton oil
which we import from India. It must be
fake! Check some other shops for
differences perhaps in price.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 3:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Yes. There are many ways by which you can surround yourself with luck and be a star wherever you go. One of them is this daily information I pass across here day by day. When you are connected to your Archangels, they help you with every possibilities. Clear all the negativity causing hard luck and misfortune. Help connect you and place you high among your equals. Moreover, you can still get connected with some spiritual items available in the market for same purpose, such like oil, ring and powder. Whereby you will be guided on the usage for the same reason mentioned ealier.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2016
What do I say again? Here I am for the service of mankind. I help you make money and progress in all your endeavor. I have a whatsaap spiritual forum where I lead and educate minors on daily basis. Expecting each and every one to indulge on a spiritual practices for better tomorrow. You may join us without payment and charges. Everything we do there remain free. Perhaps the road seems too far to meet with your individual and present cases, or you would want me as a spiritualist to help you in other words with my skills and professional to meet your goals in life without delay otherwise: that's when it will involve charges for time factors and administrative performance. Now may I know your choice/better send request to help add you to the forum. Remember, knowledge is power. Your happiness is our motto!
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
The following are some key points about alcohol from a spiritual perspective:
Ability To Attract Black Energy: Alcohol is a ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominant drink ( remember I used this analysis yesterday when I discussed colours) . As a result, drinking the alcohol reduces the PURITY predominant in us and at the same time, alcohol increases the subtle ACTION component. A subtle covering of black negative energy forms over the mind and intellect of the person drinking alcohol, making him an easier target for attacks by negative energies.
Increases Spiritual Vulnerability: While drinking alcohol, we are more likely to lose control over our mind and intellect. Negative energies take advantage of this loss of control and infiltrate our consciousness. Even if a single social drink such as beer is consumed, it is enough to reduce the
PURITY in the person drinking and increase the subtle ACTION component whereby one becomes more prone to being attacked by negative energies.
Possession Becomes More Likely : When a person has a liking for alcohol, their very liking is taken advantage of by a ghost or a departed ancestor with a propensity for alcohol, to possess him. Once a ghost possesses a person, it further increases that person’s liking for alcohol. This in turn helps the ghost to maintain control over the person and indulge in the enjoyment of drinking alcohol through him.
Impact Of An Alcoholic On His Family: When negative energies possess a person, they are easily able to fulfill their desires by acting through him. Many terrible acts are done against family members, friends and society by people when they are drunk. Violent behavior displayed by an alcoholic (addicted to and under the influence of alcohol) is mainly due to the possessing entity taking advantage of and increasing an existing personality defect of violence in the alcoholic. When people drink alcohol on a regular basis, they increase the chances of their being possessed.
Spiritual Quality Of Wine: From a spiritual perspective, wine also falls into the same category as any other alcoholic drink, as it is only marginally less PURITY than liquor such as whisky or vodka.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Today, we all make choices on a daily basis with regard to colour. An example is choosing the colour of the clothes that we wear for the day. From time to time we may need to choose the colour of the next set of bed linen that we purchase. Sometimes we have to choose the colour of paint for the walls in our home.
Through spiritual research, its found that depending on the colour we choose (be it clothes or our surroundings), we will be affected accordingly at a spiritual frequency. In this article, I will share some of the spiritual result and many ways colours affect us so that readers are better equipped to make decisions that will enhance their lives.
The entire Universe, at a subtle intangible level, is made up of three subtle-components of SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE. I had explained this in detail on a forum here and urge you to familiarise yourself with this concept, so as to gain a better understanding of this article.
Colours are also categorised as SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE depending on their predominant subtle-components. When we wear clothes that are of SPIRITUAL PURITY colours, it helps us with our spiritual practice, while colours that are ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE in nature are detrimental towards making spiritual progress. Wearing clothes that have ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominance increases the negative spiritual vibrations around us. Hence we are also more likely to attract negative energies as they too are
ACTION AND IGNORANT predominant.
Below is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritual positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Upon reading this Holy text, a prudent individual will be convinced of the multifaceted importance of Spirituality in life and it will also help him in performing spiritual practice. The fact is that there is no progress without spiritual practice, no salvation without spiritual upliftment and no Liberation without salvation. Hence everyone has to tread the path of Spirituality in his life else there is every likelihood of wasting the human birth. If we hold on to Spirituality and try to obtain Bliss by performing spiritual practice, then we also get the benefit of happiness in this world as well as in the other world.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2016
LECTURE ON FOUR CARDINAL POINTS.
Cardinal points represents the East,North,South and West.
We have to know which part to present our rituals for it to be accepted by God.
We will be looking at it from three different doctrines which are;
EAST
It's the 1st part of the world. An important point of orientation,Please note that the Sun rises from the East.
The Bible teaching
In Genesis,there was a divine representation that God planted the Eden Garden in the Eastern part of the world,that's to say that God started with the East.
WEST
It symbolises negative & positive elements.
In the Bible,the sea/water is symbolised as West.
NORTH
Symbolises permanent or internal.
Polar Star is in the North.
A place of celestial dwelling.
The North direction is on the left-hand side when you stand facing the rising sun which is east.
It also symbolises disaster.
SOUTH
Primarily a negative symbol,Everything about it is negative.
It's represented by the right hand side when you standing facing the east where the sun is.
It was noted in the Bible that Egypt was in the southern part whereas the Egyptians gods or govt opposes God's power and oppresses it's people.
It was also in the south(mount of sinai) that God appeared to Moses.
In conclusion,
East is presented as Future
West is presented as Past
North is presented as Infinite Possibility
South is presented as Present.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc. ) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction , financial problems or chest pain respectively.
Black energy : The primary weapon used by negative energies is black energy which is a spiritual energy capable of manipulating any process on the Earth plane. The extent of this manipulation depends on the strength of the attacking negative energy.
Ghosts transmit their black energy to the people that they target/ attack and create large stores of it in their bodies. It is difficult to get rid of this black energy except through a generalised spiritual remedy such as spiritual practice or a more specific one like the salt water remedy.
The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.
When should we use the salt water remedy?
Each one of us is affected by ghosts to varying degrees. As a result, we all have some degree of black energy in our bodies. Performing the salt water treatment on a daily basis helps to remove this black energy from our body.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2016
GM's Intro.... For new comers: this is to inform you that to be the man or woman you desire to be, you need perseverance and knowledge. This two quality will recommend you before the people. As your spiritualist, I have decided to play a part in your life and carrier while you, at the same time is expected to play a part to become a great achiever. I will lead you by the way of knowledge while you have to adopt perseverance as a principle thing. Here, we must first of all let you know about your being as a human. Human is spiritual that's why you need spiritual knowledge. You need spiritual knowledge in your every day activities to achieve the best and remain the best. To do this, you need a teacher, a spiritualist to instruct and guide you on daily basis on spiritual matters. Practice they say makes perfect, therefore we do not only teach and listen but we also practice to perfect our knowledge. Here, remain a light and miracle house. Every thing we do here remain free of charge and so shall it be. To access my knowledge on daily basis, you don't have to pay for the services unless you want my professional skils; that's only when it will attract a little charges. I have to charge you because of the following reasons, 1: items or ritual materials for work. 2: time factors. 3: professionalism. Etc. But if you can exercise patient enough, follow my guide and instructions, in no distant time, you are to become the man of your dream without payment and spending. Having let the cat out of the bag, its now left for you to decide which way best possible for you. Finally, I have to warn as well as remind new existing comers that we have already began before now, and to join us and be the best: you have to start from the beginning. In spiritualism, we maintain procedures and follow protocols. You must count one before two, failure to do that makes the count incomplete. And there is no way you can achieve perfection without completion. So, ask us to help you with previous lectures, rituals, guide, and many more: members will be happy doing that for you. Our idea remains "humanitarian services" while your happiness is our motto. Welcome and have a successful day. Angel Guide! Gods at work!! Divine Multiplication!!! (ask to join our whatsaap group page today)

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
THE THEORY OF ARCHANGELS FOR EACH DAY AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS.
MONDAY
Monday is gotten from the word MOON which is a planet.The moon is a representation of femine spirit.
It's Archangel is GABRIEL (God is my strength ).He is an arch angel of mercy
It's Assistant Archangel is Aoit
Colour Associate is WHITE
Scent is LAVENDER.it could be oil or candle
Monday is a day of intentions/communication
TUESDAY
It's Archangel is CAMAEL (He who sees God)
Colour associate is red. Use fire to connect with Camael any time you need to do battle.
Scent is black pepper and dragon's blood.
CAMAEL is a warrior
An archangel of war
He attends to emergencies
He is a special one with special assignment.
He sees God anytime and any day.
Tuesday is a day of battle/war.
WESNESDAY
Wednesday’s Angel is Raphael , ruler of Mercury. Raphael is the patron of healers and travellers. He will keep you safe on all of life’s journeys and help you to communicate in a way that promotes healing and peace.
The colours association are green and yellow.
His Scent is LEMON GRASS or SANDWOOD
Raphael heals with divine powers
He sees and oversees every miracles as regards on healing.
A day to embark on a life's journey,success,healing and peace.
A day to embark on a journey to an unknown place,a new career, A journey of knowledge.
THURSDAY
Sachiel name means (Covering of God).
Colour is INDIGO
Scent is PEPPERMINT,HYSSOP, NUTMEG, CEDAR.
Sachiel is the Ruler of Thursday which is associated with JUPITER Planet.
He is the providing spirit from Jupiter.
He is invoked from the East or West.
He is an archangel of abundance and perfection.
He is a powerful angel
He helps you to time risk-taking because without risk taking there are no opportunities.
He gives knowledge and make available opportunities to move with.
He helps with divine knowledge or revelations yo see and observe what has not be seen before.
He is an opportunist.
He is an archangel of prosperity,charity,giver and benevolent.
You must be a cheerful giver to receive and prosper in your business.
A Day of Perfection and Abundance.
FRIDAY
It's Arch Angel is ANAEL.
Colour attraction is PINK or GREEN
Scent is ROSE either it's flower,oil or incense.
Friday is also known as good Friday.
It's ruler planet is VENUS. His tittle is (The star of love).
Venus is a place of love,the pillar of God is love.Without love ,humans are no where because for you to be somebody in life it has to be as a result of recommendation .
Love is universally acceptable.
Anael can be invoked if you need love in your life,especially those that find it difficult to toast the opposite sex.
He also delivers people clothed with hatredness cause by people.
He helps people who lack love and affection.
A Day of sexuality and love.
May the Archangel of Venus cause people to love u....
SATURDAY
Arch angel us CASSIEL
Colour attire is BLACK,GREY,DARK BROWN.
Scent is GRAND JASPER,MILL,SULPHUR,BLACK TOMALLIN
Saturday originated from the word SATURN Planet.
The ruler of Saturn planet is more concern about the job or assignment give to him than you private or personal life.
He is a principled archangel.
If you have a problem with disciple,order and perservance ,he is the best to present your case to achieve your goal.
SUNDAY
Archangel is MICHEAL.
Colour Attraction is GOLD,ELECTRIC BLUE.
Scent is CINNAMON OIL/CANDLE,FRANSKEN
Sunday is gotten from the word SUN which is a planet
It was archangel Michael that descended Lucifer and his demons down to the ocean.
Archangel Micheal is the chief Arch angels.
He brings favour,survival, perfectioness, deliverance and breakthrough.
He can help shine God's light in the world.
He can cut off all enemies hiccups and free you immediately.
He doesn't delay in carrying out his assignments.
Prayer Guide,
To speak to Arch angels,do not bother yourself with anything,try to release yourself from negativity by using the Ose oji (Alligator Pepper).Use the Alligator pepper to touch all over your body and at the same time cast all negativity .
Do not present whatever that bothers you like grudges,anger and so forth as to allow the free energy of expression to flow.
You need to express yourself in a manner that requires empathy and attention.
Scent is also needed to attract their presents.Attraction here means getting full attention of the Arch angels.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 Corinthians 6:1-10
1. As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2. For he says,
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 3. We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5. in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; 6. in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; 7. with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 8. through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9. known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
10. sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2016
HAVE I COMPLETED MY SPIRITUAL PRACTICES TODAY?
If we are serious about any endeavour in life we need to be both persistent and regular.
For example, if one wants to be fit one would need to do exercise regularly. So also if one wants permanent happiness one needs to do spiritual practice on a daily basis.
INCREASING THE LEVEL OF OUR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE REGULARLY.
Just as we increase our levels of fitness by steadily increasing our exercise regime, the same is true in spiritual practice.
If we do the same spiritual practice year in and year out it would lead to stagnation. To avoid stagnation in spiritual growth we need to adopt increasing levels of spiritual practice.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TODAY?
Keeping times table would help your spiritual practice on daily basis. To achieve this, we have to introduce new spiritual practices to maintain a daily times table. From Today being Sunday, 24 July 2016, daily update is expected to be reaching you while you are advice to get a note book to keep, record and maintain a spiritual times table calendar. To become the man and woman of your dream, to become a spiritualist, to become a figure and an achiever: you need to keep daily spiritual practices. (Ask to join on our whatsaap page).
Re: See What Traders Are Doing; Get Rich With Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales. by bunbit23: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!! Sacrifice!!! When you hear sacrifices what does call to your mind? how many of us here know truly that nothing goes for nothing. As a trader, how often do you sacrifice? As a student, have you done your annual sacrifices for better result? As a civil servant, how often do you perform promotional ritual? These and more are questions you need to ask to have your answers. Answer to the above questions contribute to your present financial, success, promotional state. Having reached to the season of money and richies, its important to open the bag and zip_up success. Nothing goes for Nothing, one spiritual truth you must know. If you need money there is way for making money. If you need promotion there's way for obtaining regular promotion. If you need success in your endeavor, there are sacrifices you must perform. One killer mankind had had for decades is "secrecy". I believe if not secret, earth could have been a better and best place of dwelling whereby the spirits could have clamour to make existence with physical body. Am Sure! Why? Because, earth is blessed with unseen and unknown richies and abundance! The best way to get rich and stay connected till infinity without no man or woman stepping your toes is sacrificing to your archangels reading from your date of bath.
We have Heifer sacrifice which is for the Archangel of Jupiter. Who is Archangel of Jupiter. Sachiel!
The ruler of Jupiter. Which day is day of Archangel Sachiel? Thursday! We have ox, pig or sheep rituals which we perform for Archangel of Mars. That's Archangel Chamuel the ruler of mars and presiding Angel of Tuesday. So on and so forth. Remember, everyone has his Archangel? Now the question is this, do you known your Archangel? Many of you do not know their archangels. If you do not know, am here as your spiritualist to help you with your Archangel. To know your Archangel, send me you date of birth, month and year of birth. I will consult and tell you the day you were born on earth and your archangel. This is very important to enable you achieve the best in life without hustle and struggle. To make money and be successful in life, you don't need to hustle and struggle. It's only but ignorant that hustle and struggle. Wisdom don't hustle and can't struggle to be rich and achieve success. How many of you know that angels are servant of man? If you know that they are servant to mankind, that's to say they stand for wages or reward as a servant. A servant does everything possible to deliver to attract his master's love and care. So the angels! God the supreme being has placed them incharrge over us. So each and everyone of them work day and night to see that they deliver to retain their positions. To get the best from your archangels, get connected to them today. Remember, its always give and take. The law and rule which has no negotiation in the realm. You can't receive without giving no matter who you are and your rank. This was the reason God the supreme being has to send down his innocent begotten son Emmanuel. Secret many do not know, which you must know to make a difference. My students must make a different. My followers must be differerent. So I mote it be!

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Funds Transfer At Very Cheap Rate / How To “making Money With Your Paypal Account” / Globallshare :: A Social Media Platform That Offers Free Shares And Pays Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.