Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For (6761 Views)

Don't Rush In Only To Rush Out Later / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Nigeria Men Always In Rush For 5ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Aafulenu(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2013
I am looking for a man who is very handsome, but still a virgin, who has not kissed b4, who has not be taken a woman out, has neva had impure tots about a woman, who is determined in life, not stingy, very considerate, who says thanks when ever a woman volunteers to do things for him, who does not flirt or go around looking for a woman to fvck, who will both provide for his family and also help out wit house work, who is free to do anything he wants but still is self disciplined.

do this type of man exist in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Mynd44: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2013
greatest man:
I have a dream
More like hallucination

1 Like

Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Y nt say u want 2 date a new born baby gurl!tchewwwu
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Am d grl u r lookin 4 @op....bt on d cndtion dat u r hansom, loaded, carin, tal, nd emmmm lol, gudluck in ur quest o :PAm d grl u r lookin 4 @op....bt on d cndtion dat u r hansom, loaded, carin, tal, nd emmmm lol, gudluck in ur quest o tongue tongue
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Pdizzle(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I'm warm blooded
i tot as much
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by MRMICKMEN: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
yes in BBA
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by greatestman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Aafulenu: I am looking for a man who is very handsome, but still a virgin, who has not kissed b4, who has not be taken a woman out, has neva had impure tots about a woman, who is determined in life, not stingy, very considerate, who says thanks when ever a woman volunteers to do things for him, who does not flirt or go around looking for a woman to fvck, who will both provide for his family and also help out wit house work, who is free to do anything he wants but still is self disciplined.

u have gotten one if u met the conditions above
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by greatestman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
MR MICKMEN: yes in BBA
BBA KE Baverly Osu Wey Angelo don't finished her?
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ greatest man, dont mind all of them and their biased opinions,dont let their cynical views deter you and your search,its because they have never been lucky enough to meet such a girl thats what is piercing them deep in the flesh.Are they trying to say that every girl in Nigeria is a second hand material?Thats not true,we have some matured girls that are from well-to-do family who fits the description you just gave because have meet a lot of girls like that.I dont know your age,but just a piece of advice from me,being in a relationship is not about what you are going to gain but about what you have to offer,you arent asking the most important question which should be;am looking for a girl who considers herself worthy enough to share with me the goodies I have to offer,then you would start listing your own goodies and not the goodies you are looking for. Thank you.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by greatestman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dapo777: @ greatest man, dont mind all of them and their biased opinions,dont let their cynical views deter you and your search,its because they have never been lucky enough to meet such a girl thats what is piercing them deep in the flesh.Are they trying to say that every girl in Nigeria is a second hand material?Thats not true,we have some matured girls that are from well-to-do family who fits the description you just gave because have meet a lot of girls like that.I dont know your age,but just a piece of advice from me,being in a relationship is not about what you are going to gain but about what you have to offer,you arent asking the most important question which should be;am looking for a girl who considers herself worthy enough to share with me the goodies I have to offer,then you would start listing your own goodies and not the goodies you are looking for. Thank you.
Thanks alot for your constructive advice may God bless u and increase u.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
greatest man:
Thanks alot for your constructive advice may God bless u and increase u.
you are highly welcomed,it just pains me alot when i see a lot of ignorant people on NL who are always ready to criticize and rant their mouth instead of giving a reasonable advice,if your own condition isnt good,why do you have to spoil another man's aspirations just because you they havent been that fortunate.Its very easy to recognize negative people on NL who would stop at nothing to destroy the good aspirations of others.Am not siding anyone here not even Greatest man,and am not saying am perfect,but I speak out when I see something that irritates me.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by greatestman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dapo777: you are highly welcomed,it just pains me alot when i see a lot of ignorant people on NL who are always ready to criticize and rant their mouth instead of giving a reasonable advice,if your own condition isnt good,why do you have to spoil another man's aspirations just because you they havent been that fortunate.Its very easy to recognize negative people on NL who would stop at nothing to destroy the good aspirations of others.Am not siding anyone here not even Greatest man,and am not saying am perfect,but I speak out when I see something that irritates me.
u are a model worth emulating thanks
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Kaycee7(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
greatest man:
u are a model worth emulating thanks
Why don't you marry Dapo777? The two of you are birds of a feather.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kaycee7: Why don't you marry Dapo777? The two of you are birds of a feather.
Nice idea
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Kaycee7(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dapo777: you are highly welcomed,it just pains me alot when i see a lot of ignorant people on NL who are always ready to criticize and rant their mouth instead of giving a reasonable advice,if your own condition isnt good,why do you have to spoil another man's aspirations just because you they havent been that fortunate.Its very easy to recognize negative people on NL who would stop at nothing to destroy the good aspirations of others.Am not siding anyone here not even Greatest man,and am not saying am perfect,but I speak out when I see something that irritates me.
We ain't spoiling his aspirations. Just showing him reality. Probably, yeah, the girl of his dreams exists. But searching for her's a waste of time. A girl lyk his description will have to be destined for him for it to be possible. So the nigga beta start praying to God.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Enegod(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
greatest man: I am looking for a girl who is very beautiful
but still a virgin, who has not kissed b4,
who has not be taken out b4 by a man,
who is shy to look up to a man, who says
thanks when ever a man volunteers
for a car lift, who does not flirt or go
around looking for a man to go out with,
who is free to do anything she wants but
still is self dicipined............... do this type of girl exist in Nigeria?
you think like my great grand father..you should hv been born during their time..how the heck did you excape?!
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Kaycee7(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
One more thing;
A. How did you know the girls were virgins? Abi you go there?
B. How did you know she hasn't been kissed b4? U dey read mind?
Answer me oo bros.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kaycee7: One more thing;
A. How did you know the girls were virgins? Abi you go there?
B. How did you know she hasn't been kissed b4? U dey read mind?
Answer me oo bros.
yes you can know if a girl is a virgin by the way she carries herself and by the way she behaves,not every guy has the ability to recognize a virgin,at the same time we have some virgins that pretend not to be virgins in order to feel among.To know if a girl has kissed before,well that would be almost impossible to answer unless ofcourse you kiss her *winks* kaycee7 and mynd 44 the both of you arent serious,I cant stop laughing,do you think am a gay like the both of you.I suggest you two should get married-14 years in prison isnt such a bad way to spend one's matrimonial escapades.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by wistonjoe: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
mumu u go tey.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Kaycee7(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dapo777: yes you can know if a girl is a virgin by the way she carries herself and by the way she behaves,not every guy has the ability to recognize a virgin,at the same time we have some virgins that pretend not to be virgins in order to feel among.To know if a girl has kissed before,well that would be almost impossible to answer unless ofcourse you kiss her *winks* kaycee7 and mynd 44 the both of you arent serious,I cant stop laughing,do you think am a gay like the both of you.I suggest you two should get married-14 years in prison isnt such a bad way to spend one's matrimonial escapades.
Trust me bro. In this day and age, its impossible to point out who is a virgin if you haven't been there. The best you can do is tell if she's decent.
Mynd44 is not my type. Lol.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Davico(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Aafulenu: I am looking for a man who is very handsome, but still a virgin, who has not kissed b4, who has not be taken a woman out, has neva had impure tots about a woman, who is determined in life, not stingy, very considerate, who says thanks when ever a woman volunteers to do things for him, who does not flirt or go around looking for a woman to fvck, who will both provide for his family and also help out wit house work, who is free to do anything he wants but still is self disciplined.

A lot
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
You are amazing @Dapo. Just read through your response and I saw maturity, uprightness and wisdom in what you wrote.

Pls keep it up.

@Greatest man, I do understand how you feel...most people won't becos they chose not or for reasons best known to them.

Its so sad how the world has gone so crazy that good conduct is now seen as nonsense. Its so sad how we now celebrate immorality and indecency more than moral uprightness and decency. Its really sad, and instead of us to encourage those with sane spirit, we only condemn and criticise them just becos whatever they say or wish doesn't suit ours.

Don't you guys ever think back and remember how women carried themselves with pride? How girls feared to mingle with men? How difficult it used to be for a guy to convince a girl to tell him her name Those are when women had great value even though many don't know.

Today, girls now make themselves easily/readily available for pickup both on the internet and in real life and we all are smiling and rejoicing that it is well....IT IS NOT AT ALL!!!

Virginity should be appreciated, celebrated and encouraged than being discouraged!

Greatest man listed the qualities he wants in a girl he would want to spend his life with, and instead of us to encourage him and advice him honestly where necessary, we are here condemning and mocking him just because we feel guilty or think every human has gone insane just becos we are insane.

Greatest man, don't let anyone discourage you on your search, pray about it and try to be good yourself and have faith, you will find her. You are not alone, so many guys are ripe for marriage, with all qualities and requirements, but are fade up with the kind of girls our society now produces.

We all should be crying for the society....instead we prefer to celebrate topics that teaches and encourages youths to turn immoral, wayward and unGodly. May God help us.

Goodluck @Greatest man, it is possible, they exist, but very rare, and don't just focus on finding her on the internet becos the chances are slim.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by zanebaddo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
greatest man: I am looking for a girl who is very beautiful
but still a virgin, who has not kissed b4,
who has not be taken out b4 by a man,
who is shy to look up to a man, who says
thanks when ever a man volunteers
for a car lift, who does not flirt or go
around looking for a man to go out with,
who is free to do anything she wants but
still is self dicipined............... do this type of girl exist in Nigeria?
u get tym
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by greatestman(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
DailyNews: You are amazing @Dapo. Just read through your response and I saw maturity, uprightness and wisdom in what you wrote.

Pls keep it up.

@Greatest man, I do understand how you feel...most people won't becos they chose not or for reasons best known to them.

Its so sad how the world has gone so crazy that good conduct is now seen as nonsense. Its so sad how we now celebrate immorality and indecency more than moral uprightness and decency. Its really sad, and instead of us to encourage those with sane spirit, we only condemn and criticise them just becos whatever they say or wish doesn't suit ours.

Don't you guys ever think back and remember how women carried themselves with pride? How girls feared to mingle with men? How difficult it used to be for a guy to convince a girl to tell him her name Those are when women had great value even though many don't know.

Today, girls now make themselves easily/readily available for pickup both on the internet and in real life and we all are smiling and rejoicing that it is well....IT IS NOT AT ALL!!!

Virginity should be appreciated, celebrated and encouraged than being discouraged!

Greatest man listed the qualities he wants in a girl he would want to spend his life with, and instead of us to encourage him and advice him honestly where necessary, we are here condemning and mocking him just because we feel guilty or think every human has gone insane just becos we are insane.

Greatest man, don't let anyone discourage you on your search, pray about it and try to be good yourself and have faith, you will find her. You are not alone, so many guys are ripe for marriage, with all qualities and requirements, but are fade up with the kind of girls our society now produces.

We all should be crying for the society....instead we prefer to celebrate topics that teaches and encourages youths to turn immoral, wayward and unGodly. May God help us.

Goodluck @Greatest man, it is possible, they exist, but very rare, and don't just focus on finding her on the internet becos the chances are slim.
Thanks alot for ur advice may God grant u all ur heart desire.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by doncaster(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi guys I have been eating bean since Monday and its not funny with my fart. What should I do to quench the smelly fart. Anytime I release it, it seems like they just dropped a rotten corpse nearby. The not funny thing is that I have a presentation to make tomorrow. Any advice on how to hold while presenting.

Am in a deep mess right now. Going by train to London morrow morning, I bet my wage I must troway inside train.

make una help me ooh.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by originbm: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
is it me or does every lady contributing to this thread seem to be on d defensive ;Dis it me or does every lady contributing to this thread seem to be on d defensive
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Kaycee7(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
DailyNews: You are amazing @Dapo. Just read through your response and I saw maturity, uprightness and wisdom in what you wrote.

Pls keep it up.

The worst thing to do to sum1 is give them false hope. We're not celebrating immorality. Do you think I'm happy that I can't even recommend one of my sisters or cousins to him? But the thing is we can't always get what we want. He should readjust his requirements or he's gonna be single for a long, long time. Capisce?

1 Like

Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by originbm: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kaycee7: The worst thing to do to sum1 is give them false hope. We're not celebrating immorality. But the thing is we can't always get what we want. He should readjust his requirements or he's gonna be single for a long, long time. Capisce?

Do you think I'm happy that I can't even recommend one of my sisters or cousins to him?

lol.
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
originbm:

Do you think I'm happy that I can't even recommend one of my sisters or cousins to him?

lol.
That comment is laddened with betterNess and regrets!
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Switup: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: A Girl All Men Are Ready To Rush For by Switup: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
LOVE.HAPPINESS:

I am that man, but I am too good for you. tongue
oh! Common hun.., u dey beg jaree...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When your side chick is the photographer / 16 Year Old Girl's Brilliant Response To Boy's Request For Nude Photos / Pre-wedding Pics Taken To Another Level By Religious Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.