Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,549 members, 7,888,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

The New Nigerian Bloggers Online Community - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Nigerian Bloggers Online Community (782 Views)

Viewslog.com - Nigerians Premium Online Community / The Most Popular Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Nigerian Bloggers Online Community by ife01(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2008
Its new and just coming up. Its the Nigerian Bloggers Community.

Its a Forum where Nigerian Bloggers meet and share ideas from promoting their blog to designing to SEO ranking etc.

Why not take a step by Registering at the new Nigerian Bloggers Community

Its http://naijabloggers

Be a part of it.

Thanks
Re: The New Nigerian Bloggers Online Community by A2J(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2008
my first question b4 i join, why co.cc and not .ng

that means not truly Nigerian, so i cant join sorry.
Re: The New Nigerian Bloggers Online Community by fransois2(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2008
You should have thought of a better domain name that identified with 9ija .

A .ng or .com.ng is quite appropriate. Web4africa can offer you a free domain such as naijabloggers.ng or naijabloggers.com.ng if you order for any of our hosting packeges.

You can visit us today by following the link on the signature bellow.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle And Ccna Latest Dumps / What Is In A Website Name Please Help With This! / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.