Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Sales Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Engineer (736 Views)

Sales Engineer: Munak Group / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Vacancy For Office Intern And Pre-sales Engineer (nysc) @ Pinnacle Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Engineer by bigleap1: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
WHO HAVE DEALT WITH DIESEL//PETROL OR GAS GENERATORS

NEED TO TRAVEL EVERY PART ON NIGERIA ON COMPANY EXPENSE

EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN COMPANIES LIKE JMG//MANTRAC//MIKANO//CATERPILLAR//TOWER GENTAC

SALARY STARTS WITH 350,000-500,000

PLEASE EMAIL CV'S URGENTLY ON info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Engineer by doktung: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello Big_leap, I have OND and B.SC in Elect/elect and I have gone for many industrial training periods which, cumulatively is almost one year and six months in the area of design, construction, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of simple electronic and electrical systems like wiring systems and wiring appliances, inverters, simple electrical machines and so on. Also, I held the post of personal/technical assistant to the Director of a quarry company for about one year and six months overseeing the daily running of the quarry operations and ensuring safe and efficient running of company facilities.
I have passion for personal and professional development. I'm interested in any relevant engineering graduate position so that I can start contributing my own quota to the development of my society while I, also, acquire professional skills and experience. I have sent my CV to your mailbox. I would be grateful if you could help me by providing me this opportunity. Thanks
Re: Sales Engineer by afolabisimon(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2013
@Big leap and doktung mail sent will appreciate if you can assist looking forward for your assistance treating my CV
Re: Sales Engineer by bigleap1: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
thank you for sending cv's

if they are selected by the corporate HR team you will be contacted thru mail or call or sms from BigLeap Solutions

email cv's on info@bigleapsolutions.net

(1) (Reply)

Text From Royalcon... / Personal Assistant At Quo Magnis Limited / Post Kaduna Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.