Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13696 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

Nawah oh! MMW made a threat that he didn't like so he has to take action, Let MMW p.m. him, is that so difficult?

Mmw did not make a threat. Your boss wrongly inertpreted it as a threat. All Seun had to do was ask Mmw.

This is not the first time Seun has jumped the gun. He did it with Jesoul.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: It's unfortunate that the removal of manmustwac has been upsetting to you folks. Clearly he was a beloved moderator. I apologize for my role in his removal. However, manmustwac knew exactly what was going to happen when he made that threat. He saw what happened to MsDarkSkin, Odunnu, & Cuddlemii. I think he deserves at least as much blame for his role in this situation. Moreso he hasn't asked me to reinstate him.
What threat?
Is there no room for forgiveness, o' mighty one?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: It's unfortunate that the removal of manmustwac has been upsetting to you folks. Clearly he was a beloved moderator. I apologize for my role in his removal. However, manmustwac knew exactly what was going to happen when he made that threat. He saw what happened to MsDarkSkin, Odunnu, & Cuddlemii. I think he deserves at least as much blame for his role in this situation. Moreso he hasn't asked me to reinstate him.

What threat? Show us the threat.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013

And the thousands of disgraceful actions of maclatunji do not deserve same?

P.itiful bedwetting, self hating little skunk.

You are a piece of trash.

I have lost all respect for you and this forum.

Expect my article in the papers soon.

Olodo.

7 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
We cannot have moderators abusing their powers or threatening to do so. Once I don't trust a moderator, he/she is gone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Javanian: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Reyginus: What threat?
Is there no room for forgiveness, o' mighty one?

manmustwac:
I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal wirh the problem in my own way.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

Olodo.

Chei. Seun please think before you act. These types of actions are below your status. See what you are causing. I hope you are not like this in real life.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2013

Really?

Why not show some transparency....show evidence that what Mmw said was equal to or worse than the actions of msdarkskin, odunnu and cuddlemi.

Who would ask to be reinstated after such arrogance displayed?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: We cannot have moderators abusing their powers or threatening to do so. Once I don't trust a moderator, he/she is gone.

You have yet to show us the threat.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

Olodo.

Yes, this is true...

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: We cannot have moderators abusing their powers or threatening to do so except for Maclatuji. Once I don't trust a moderator, he/she is gone. I still trust Maclatunji. He's saved my behind from fatwas on many occassions.. those nairaland people sef still believe that story..

6 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
just to clear the air

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight: And the thousands of disgraceful actions of maclatunji do not deserve same?
Maclatunji's actions have had the effect of promoting the security of the forum and our non-muslim members. That's why I support him.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Maclatunji's actions have had the effect of promoting the security of the forum including its non-muslim members. That's why I support him.
How touching, it was done for your safety, not mine...

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Maclatunji's actions have had the effect of promoting the security of the forum including its non-muslim members. That's why I support him.

I am now convinced that Seun is held hostage somewhere. Someone please inform his family and the authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Maclatunji's actions have had the effect of promoting the security of the forum and our non-muslim members. That's why I support him.

The more you write, the more you are a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I am now convinced that Seun is held hostage somewhere. Someone please inform his family and the authorities.

Better still, the c.ock su.cking swine is actually the self same person as Maclatunji.

His explanations here are a complete disgrace to his person and the forum.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:

Hahaha......

You mean Maclatunji is your head of security because he appeases the muslims.

I have always supported Seun because it isnt easy dealing with fatwas and islam as a public atheist. However i can never support bending over backwards at the detriment to atheists and xtians when it is not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Something is very weird. If you click on Seun's posts, you will see a lot of hidden posts. Which moderator is hiding his posts?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:

Wow...

I just had to laugh at this
grin grin grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: You have yet to show us the threat.
He threatened to "take matters into his own hands" & "deal with" God-knows-what. I don't know what he is planning exactly, but we do not tolerate any threats against the forum made by people who are supposed to be the defenders and protectors of the forum. Most organizations have certain offences that are strictly prohibited and if you do them you will immediately lose your job.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: He threatened to "take matters into his own hands" & "deal with" God-knows-what. I don't know what he is planning exactly, but we do not tolerate any threats against the forum made by people who are supposed to be the defenders and protectors of the forum. Most organizations have certain offences that are strictly prohibited and if you do them you will immediately lose your job.

Sorry but I don't see how that is a threat to your forum.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: He threatened to "take matters into his own hands" & "deal with" God-knows-what. I don't know what he is planning exactly, but we do not tolerate any threats against the forum made by people who are supposed to be the defenders and protectors of the forum. Most organizations have certain offences that are strictly prohibited and if you do them you will immediately lose your job.

You are playing semantics. Another person wont see it as a threat.

A serious organisation would ask him the meaning of the comment rather than interpret an unclear statement

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Sorry but I don't see how that is a threat to your forum.
Well I do. And I am not in the habit of waiting until our great forum has been damaged before dealing with threats. If a person is considered to pose any threat to the forum, such a person will not be allowed to wield the immense powers of a moderator. We have no tolerance for that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are playing semantics. Another person wont see it as a threat.

A serious organisation would ask him the meaning of the comment rather than interpret an unclear statement

He just had an Ayatollist reaction. He is a closet muslim fundamentalist. That is probably the real reason for the existence of a separate Muslim Board in the first place.

The jack.ass bedwetter still has not addressed the simple question as to why the peaceful request of chrstians over the years for their own space has been ignored ad infinitum...

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
YawnZ* god will save us from tyranny. tyrant boss at work, tyrant politicians in your country, now tyrants online. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: Well I do. And I am not in the habit of waiting until our great forum has been damaged before dealing with threats. If a person is considered to pose any risk to the forum, such a person will not be allowed to hold the immense powers of a moderator.

You are a bedwetting fo.ol of a coward.

Until I see a proper explanation for this, please delete me from your pathetic forum, dear Ayatollah scaredy-catty.

You are a pathetic excuse for a man.

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Pygru: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bla bla bla
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

He just had an Ayatollist reaction. He is a closet muslim fundamentalist. That is probably the real reason for the existence of a separate Muslim Board in the first place.

The jack.ass bedwetter still has not addressed the simple question as to why the peaceful request of chrstians over the years for their own space has been ignored ad infinitum...

You are still ranting and raving...

If you were truly offended by the way things are run, you would have left aeons ago...

Unfortunately, you cant leave because you lack principles...and judging by your 7000 worthless posts...a life

Kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:

So the issue really isn't the alleged threat, but YOUR jaundiced view of it's effect correct? In short - Mac is judged on the effect, but without ANY effect whatsoever mmw is removed simply for making a comment. Talk about tyrannical, irrational behaviour.

Oh folks - the last bit is what y'all should expect. You have to grovel before the king to be reinstated. cheesy cheesy

PS - no one is calling for born again mods. create a Christian section that can be policed in the same manner as the one for Islam. That is the reasonable and rational response. But since this is Seun we're talking about, I'm not holding my breath.

7 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight: He just had an Ayatollist reaction. He is a closet muslim fundamentalist.
Then why have I decided to appoint two born-again Christian moderators to take the place of manmustwac?

The modern brand of Christianity is a very peaceful religion. It doesn't need to be hidden away in a safe place for the security of the forum. The same applies to all other religions apart from Christianity, which is why they don't have dedicated sections.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You are still ranting and raving...

If you were truly offended by the way things are run, you would have left aeons ago...

Unfortunately, you cant leave because you lack principles...and judging by your 7000 worthless posts...a life

Kill yourself.

Done!

Goodbye!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.