Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Life Changing And Motivational.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life Changing And Motivational.. (474 Views)

Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! / How To Become A Motivational Speaker And Network With Great Movitational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing And Motivational.. by phada360(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
I have had the opportunity to talk to many people from all works of life all around the world and it amazes me that the number of people who lack confidence in their ability to conquer is alarming. I have found people who have very low self esteem because of what they have been through in their past. There is no reason to mob over the past failures. Everyone has a sad history to tell. Even the most successful of them all. You never know because they have chosen to focus on the positive lessons. This books take you down the road on practical and easy to understand ways to step out of that dungeon of self doubt and lack of self belief, helping you to achieve your dream in the process. Reading this book shall be a life changing experience from a new dimension from the author.
Order online "Stepping Out of Your Valley-Episode I" on http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ED14IAA?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening For Caregivers And Nurses / Sage Accounting ERP Training / Training! Training!! Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.