Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code (2747 Views)

POS,Inventory Mgt,CRM,Accounting Software for: Trading Stores, etc / Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc / Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Software: All-In-One Business Mgt Softwar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code by NextGen(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
FRONT END: Visual Basic 6.0
BACK END: Microsoft Access

Point Of Sales Features (POS) : The Point of Sale is a complete retail management system that designed to replace stand- alone cash registers or retail software, The
POS routine will give you the edge over your competition with real time visibility of your sales and the information required to make smart merchandising decisions. It has Easy to learn screen, Bar-code Enabled a lots more.

Accounting Features: The software was incorporated with robust accounting features such as Automate G/Ls, Bank Management, AP, AR, Automated Share Register and more

CRM Features includes Customers and vendors’ transaction tracking & management, comprehensive sales management with forecasting, accounts statement et al

Inventory Management Features: Automated Stock Item Register, Multiple Costing Method – LIFO, FIFO & Average Costing, Re-Order level alarm/ reporting , Multiple pricing feature – for instance you may have 2 different price for a single item: retail price and Wholesales price, Auto Pricing feature: AccountMaster is capable of generating price automatically using given percentage on cost price, purchase requirement. Customised reports for enhancing quality and speed of decision making and lots more.

Employee Management Features captures employee bio-data, acctg. transaction, photo et al

WHO CAN USE SOFTWARE: ALL RETAIL AND WHOLESALE SHOPS, MANUFACTURING AND PACKING COMPANIES, MALL, SHOW ROOMS, ALL KINDS OF INSTITUTES, CALL CENTRE, SERVECE PROVIDING COMPANIES, CONSTRUCTION.

Interested buyer should contact: 08138064180 or 08024248920
Re: Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code by NextGen(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
It's a multi-users software that accomodate up to 12 nodes. Moreover, it includes Billing System with two type of invoice - Mini (3.5" through POS Printers) and standard invoice.
Re: Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code by obioraval(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
NextGen: FRONT END: Visual Basic 6.0
BACK END: Microsoft Access

Point Of Sales Features (POS) : The Point of Sale is a complete retail management system that designed to replace stand- alone cash registers or retail software, The
POS routine will give you the edge over your competition with real time visibility of your sales and the information required to make smart merchandising decisions. It has Easy to learn screen, Bar-code Enabled a lots more.

Accounting Features: The software was incorporated with robust accounting features such as Automate G/Ls, Bank Management, AP, AR, Automated Share Register and more

CRM Features includes Customers and vendors’ transaction tracking & management, comprehensive sales management with forecasting, accounts statement et al

Inventory Management Features: Automated Stock Item Register, Multiple Costing Method – LIFO, FIFO & Average Costing, Re-Order level alarm/ reporting , Multiple pricing feature – for instance you may have 2 different price for a single item: retail price and Wholesales price, Auto Pricing feature: AccountMaster is capable of generating price automatically using given percentage on cost price, purchase requirement. Customised reports for enhancing quality and speed of decision making and lots more.

Employee Management Features captures employee bio-data, acctg. transaction, photo et al

WHO CAN USE SOFTWARE: ALL RETAIL AND WHOLESALE SHOPS, MANUFACTURING AND PACKING COMPANIES, MALL, SHOW ROOMS, ALL KINDS OF INSTITUTES, CALL CENTRE, SERVECE PROVIDING COMPANIES, CONSTRUCTION.

Interested buyer should contact: 08138064180 or 08024248920

Did you design it yourself. i m interested in your analysis pls. web based or standalone application... pls help me pls. this is my final year project.but a web based application using VB and MS sql server. i dont need your code oh. just your analysis and maybe database entity relationship.
thank you
Re: Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code by NextGen(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Call me

obioraval:

Did you design it yourself. i m interested in your analysis pls. web based or standalone application... pls help me pls. this is my final year project.but a web based application using VB and MS sql server. i dont need your code oh. just your analysis and maybe database entity relationship.
thank you
Re: Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code by NextGen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Great Business Management Solution. Do not waste ur little resourses on just POS or Inventory Software when u can get a complete Business Management Solution that have or cover every operations of ur biz Sales, Inventory Management, Accounting, Bank Transactions, Expenses, Customer n V endors trans ... et al @ a price even lower than single operation software. RELIABLE, TESTED, TRUSTED, EASY TO USE BUT COMPREHENSIVE AND COST EFFECTIVE. REACH US TODAY ON

08024248920 08138064180

(1) (Reply)

I Need Software For My Avatar 2 Dongle Software / .. / I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.