Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (33997 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Meeky(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
chenypat: No it has never happened to me bt there was this guy dat was madly in love with me way back in 2005 but I didn't love him. I only liked him as a friend and it irritates me when people make the mistake of thinking we were dating or when I got to knw that he used cry about how and why I couldn't love him back. Guess what? Right now I love him like crazy and we engaged to be married. Am just grateful he never gave up on me.
dat guy is too good.mehn him too try.u deserve all d love and ur money sef
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Meeky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
hemartins: when I was younger. I fell in love so many times. Sometimes I get love in return and sometimes I don't. But now, if I feel for you, I will walk up to you and say it. And if you don't, I will walk away and hope for the best. Loving has to be mutual.
well said.hope evribodi act ur last statement.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by DiplomaticG(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
dmcdad: I had someone who loved me that I never felt a thing for... I told her to let me be and that was it. Albeit some years later, I went for her for a kinda re-union..
wen she must av gathered curves nd big tins front nd back..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Diplomatic G: wen she must av gathered curves nd big tins front nd back..
I am not freaked about curves and the likes... I just need a girl to be beautiful and reasonable and that's all. Curves or no curves...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by IPADEOLAOLADELE(m): 2:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmm. Dat was wen I was in secondary sch. Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by gistmelove(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Switcommy(f): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2013
luv is so stupid....to the ones who re nt yet ready to get married,,i advice u stay single and build more on urself.......d guy/girl you tink ure crazily in luv wt,,who dont care abt hw u feel,,who doesnt luv u bk,,,,,,jst free dat person..stop crying nd hurting urself.....if dat person luvs u,,he will cum bk to u bt jst hope it nt too late..ure hurting nw,,,,bt i bet u,,dey will hurt later,,wishing dey cud cum bk to u,,,,dat wat am exactly building maself on...being happy wt jst maself..no mur making anyone ma happiness...so dat wen dey cum or go,,,i dnt ve anytin to loose,,so i advice u do d same...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Switcommy: luv is so stupid....to the ones who re nt yet ready to get married,,i advice u stay single and build more on urself.......d guy/girl you tink ure crazily in luv wt,,who dont care abt hw u feel,,who doesnt luv u bk,,,,,,jst free dat person..stop crying nd hurting urself.....if dat person luvs u,,he will cum bk to u bt jst hope it nt too late..ure hurting nw,,,,bt i bet u,,dey will hurt later,,wishing dey cud cum bk to u,,,,dat wat am exactly building maself on...being happy wt jst maself..no mur making anyone ma happiness...so dat wen dey cum or go,,,i dnt ve anytin to loose,,so i advice u do d same...
Hmmmmmm! *sighs* it really must be a long story! Love is a stranger, you can never know it too well. My sentiments exactly!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by chenypat(f): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
He is not just good, he is awesome.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by baggy4luv(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ashlamzee: Hmm mine i do luv bt none of them loved me back,even right now i'm in pains because my guy hate me he dnt even wnt to see me,can anybody help me out?
reinvent yourself and lay back.u wld ask for my account number later.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by baggy4luv(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
That is what I am going through now, I have been calling her days and sending messages but she doesn't reply, so I just went to jer house to day put all my fears aside, her body language just showed it all. I am so sick now.
Haven't been able to eat, last ate yesterday. I put a spoon of spagetti in my stomach and had to go throw up before typing this post that's why I am landing on page 2 instead of the original page.
.when i hear of things like this.i usually think of apple polishers wanting chicks with kims body.u need to have an history of madness to woo some girls.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by baggy4luv(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gabson91: yea n it was dis gal i met a batch b corper n i ws batch a,i askd her out initialy but she refused dat we sul b fwends,later she started actin lik she luvd me,i ws hapy,she passd out n we wer comunicatin,den i did sumtin funny,i hackd in2 her facebuk account n saw dis chat wit a guy were he ws askin her if she is datin sum1,she said no,she hasnt sin d guy she liks,only 1 guy has made her fal in luv n he ws out of d country,men i ws down,dis is a gal i gave my all,tinkin she luvd me..i hate d word love n i vowed neva to fall 4 it anymore.
another innamukwu in the making
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by baggy4luv(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fresia01: Yes. Am presently init! He came, pretended 2 love and wen i aceptd, voom he is gone! He hardly return ma calls! Most tyms he wudnt pik! He calz wen he deems fit! Am jux obsessed by hm! Buh he doesn't seem 2 care! As u re readn dis, am tinking bout hm , cryn and prayn 2 God 2 plz make hm love me bk! Afteral he toastd me!
.go buy dt booty enhancement girdle to revenge.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by sas2chat4(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
My wost xpirens soeva. Love does not exist!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by caterpillar: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2013
chenypat: No it has never happened to me bt there was this guy dat was madly in love with me way back in 2005 but I didn't love him. I only liked him as a friend and it irritates me when people make the mistake of thinking we were dating or when I got to knw that he used cry about how and why I couldn't love him back. Guess what? Right now I love him like crazy and we engaged to be married. Am just grateful he never gave up on me.

Not all story will end like yours, happy for you that yours ended a win-win situation (he got who he wants and you never lost him after all) But someone like me just gave up on her this Saturday... Facing my life now is all that matters to me (four years of persuasion is just enuf persuasion).

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
caterpillar:

Not all story will end like yours, happy for you that yours ended a win-win situation (he got who he wants and you never lost him after all) But someone like me just gave up on her this Saturday... Facing my life now is all that matters to me (four years of persuasion is just enuf persuasion).
Four years of persuasion? That's s long time...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by gistmelove(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by DiplomaticG(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
dmcdad:
I am not freaked about curves and the likes... I just need a girl to be beautiful and reasonable and that's all. Curves or no curves...
Lyk seriously?? Dn't joke wit me, wen it cums curvy babes..
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2013
Diplomatic G: Lyk seriously?? Dn't joke wit me, wen it cums curvy babes..
Seriously! Well, that's why we are different
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by abikelat(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
How would I know if he loved me back?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by kagari: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mine is different kind of
i dated this particular girl for two years, she loved me so much but i lied to her all through those 2 years.
She could not stand it any longer so she broke off the relationship, i thought it was cool and consoled myself with lie that there were lots of fishes out there. The first five girls i tried dating after she, cut both my head and money to pieces.
That was when i realised i had just lost a rare diamond. I searched for her contacts, i called her for like 2 months before she gave me listening hears, i begged for 6 months before we became friends again.
The problem now is she finally put me in brothers zone( and u all know that is the worst zone to be in).
We broke up in 2010 and i have bin begging her since 2011 to date.
Jenny if u are here, just know i was so stupid back then. I love u so much
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by snadguy007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
kagari: Mine is different kind of
i dated this particular girl for two years, she loved me so much but i lied to her all through those 2 years.
She could not stand it any longer so she broke off the relationship, i thought it was cool and consoled myself with lie that there were lots of fishes out there. The first five girls i tried dating after she, cut both my head and money to pieces.
That was when i realised i had just lost a rare diamond. I searched for her contacts, i called her for like 2 months before she gave me listening hears, i begged for 6 months before we became friends again.
The problem now is she finally put me in brothers zone( and u all know that is the worst zone to be in).
Sorry bro. felt ur pain cos i was once in ur shoe. Just dat my own came back after a year and some months.....hope urs will come back too
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by snadguy007(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
kagari: Mine is different kind of
Sorry bro. felt ur pain cos i was once in ur shoe. Just dat my own came back after a year and some months.....hope urs will come back too
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by gistmelove(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by walechicago(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Am still havin one here....i luv her but she's not luvin me back.....its painful oo
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2013
walechicago: Am still havin one here....i luv her but she's not luvin me back.....its painful oo
And you are still in it? Well, good for you...
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Switcommy(f): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2013
There is sumtin dat gives me joy....d fact dat judiciousG prudent is d luv of ma lyf....despite d fact dat our relationship is on a low key now cuz of many exams he is writing,,he still spare much tym 4 me.....no dae goes without me hearing 4rm him...he is jst d perfect match 4 me.....d guy who respect ma feelings nd luv me bk with all he has........our relationship is jst 2 mnths bt yet it is so sweet nd bubbling,,,,,cnt recall d last tym we had a clash....bt ma dear ones,,,,,,dnt kill urself 4 luv....let luv kill itself 4 u...be urself,,not a duplicate of sumone else nd dat person God ordained 4 u will find u.....i ve been hurt so badly by luv in d past bt i neva allowed dat 2 pull me down...bt all i can say nw is tnk u Jesus cuz i met d person who luv me as i am,,luv all d mistakes and bad side of me...o ma gosh,it so sweet 2 be in luv wt d ryt person..tho i am already missing so much cuz he will soon be out of d country bt i trust him,,,he will alwayz be there 4 me....
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Saraha1(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow! You are lucky,wish you all the best.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by lilpervert(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hormones cook up a bad recipe we call love.
When I think I'm in love with someone who doesn't have my time I simply start a friendly relationship with someone else till I start liking them more than the former I'diot. After that, I just look back and wonder how stupid I was to fall for that person in the first place

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.