Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos (34049 Views)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo At "Stalker" Premiere / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by bollyrossy: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Am also a gal who work oout a lot buh pple kip tellin me I have a masculine figure! I don't mind cos wn am older I wunt look like a hag.. My mum was also an athlete n now wv 3kids she looks yummy!. Exercise is da best is nat all bout maryk or foundation.

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by ffo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
nichole2: Des is de type of family I want,not de one de wife looks ruffly dressed,always in de kitchen,she's not allowed to dress primly nd look nice,de man wd be calling her iya,rubbish( lovely couple)

nichole, are you married?
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
25Calibre:

I though you wanted to be a single mother grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by owolabifunke14(f): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
She's my replica
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Iaz93: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: She's my replica
Seeing is believing. oya, post your pix!

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Kevsman(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr yobo, so you day chop this kind thing you come day Bleep up for pich abi
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Odinaka00: Mhen Nairaland dull since yesterday o, I ve not read any interesting stuf since yesterday....abeg mods, even if na topics wey go propel to tribal war (yorubas vs Igbos) abeg make una put am
LWKMD! grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Donmichaelz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Former beauty queen?
Hello ina so we Ugly for 9ja see her nose,yobo keep working out and barbing Gallas wen e come to football u can't work 9ja defence.....yawns and go back to the next thread to Poo...
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by ajanaku2(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
...and how does this affect the in-elasticity of the price of Durex?
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by hayweezee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin
That explains his drop of form. U nor go go work out wt Omeruo n Oboabona. Yeye capt.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by chommyo: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Haters
hug transformer.I love this couple.Wish i could do smth like this with
my hubby.Sexy mamas in da house lets keep looking young and sexy.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Y is NL so dry dis days plz we want WAR MODS...yobo oh my yobo grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by moshoodn(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'll be getting married soon. . .

Y'all invited
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by gr8femfred: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow.I luv d pic.2ru captain
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Pain(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Celebrity Culture is the Lowest Common Denominator. It is a leveler. You dont have to have any IQ to partake in it. All you need is an "Opinion" No wonder it is the order of the day. Its a level playing ground in which all mannwer of Idi*ts hold sway!!

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by deebrain(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
a lady that keeps fit is a general weakness to men. Borrow a leaf from ada by shedding that unattractive excess weight and leave satan, dogs (thats what u call men who dump u for the model looking ones), laziness and nature alone. Thank me later. angry
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by deebrain(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
chommyo: Haters
hug transformer.I love this couple.Wish i could do smth like this with
my hubby.Sexy mamas in da house lets keep looking young and sexy.

May god bless u for this sincere comment and give u that desire.

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by deebrain(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
bollyrossy: Am also a gal who work oout a lot buh pple kip tellin me I have a masculine figure! I don't mind cos wn am older I wunt look like a hag.. My mum was also an athlete n now wv 3kids she looks yummy!. Exercise is da best is nat all bout maryk or foundation.

God bless u jare.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by ROYALD(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
lovely
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by IAMBREEZY: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
190: ball he nor sabi play

na to dey work out him sabi

mscheww
see this one u re hating,have u eating today bozo.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by mamagee3(f): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
That's nice of them. . .
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by mzkanye(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Now dats mi dream stuff!I love dem 2geda!
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by yusluv1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ao va yoboroyobonsin my guy.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by OmoEziokwu: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pain: Celebrity Culture is the Lowest Common Denominator. It is a leveler. You dont have to have any IQ to partake in it. All you need is an "Opinion" No wonder it is the order of the day. Its a level playing ground in which all mannwer of Idi*ts hold sway!!

Best comment here.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Olysmile(f): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ooops! Ada, u re wonderfully & fearfully made. I thank God for u.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
So nobody noticed that she's doing the plank wrong?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yOprDLdb9G0/UgQVVddaN7I/AAAAAAAB6q4/YaXeFMEgpqw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by ukachy69: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
phil5: Wetin cosine me

Nothing consine you jare[b]

Nothing consine you jare[/b]

Nothing consine you jare
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by supaeagles(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
So nobody noticed that she's doing the plank wrong? ??
never heard of the side plank ?? wink ..... video
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Burger01: Wetin this guy wan turn his wife to? A female wresler! Yuck..

sad

By your silly comment, I can deduce that you are either a Muslim, or just plain chauvinist. Believe me, none of the options is suited for the 21st century.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
supaeagles: never heard of the side plank ?? wink ..... video

How you go hear am when na only food you hear? wink tongue

I do several methods of side planks everyday, I know that her leg position is wrong and awkward.

I guess na just for picture.

Still like the idea of woman/mr.woman working out together. I can't date a lazy Nigerian man. To work out na hassle angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict / Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert / Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.