Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59813 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2013
Bees,ants and many other social insects despite the size of their brains,come together to build up hills for shelter,to store up food when its abundant for the next season because of the uncertainty in weather conditions or in case of famine!!

Truck drivers,mechanics,pepper grinders,market women and less educated entrepreneur also have their associations. They come together and look for ways forward!!they think ahead and avert any thing they think might be an obstruction in their various endeavors. So why cant we as graduate come together to solve these problems!!

Let's use our brains to solve our own problems. The government is not ready to carter for us.
Nigeria youths are not lazy and not violent. During the Fuel subsidy crisis I was in ibadan when old men were trying to protest,youth were sleeping inside but during the time for recruitment by National population commission the crowd was so much that a fight broke out. This is just to show you how ready we are to work.
There was a time the senate were debating on paying jobless youth if there was an association like this am sure we would have done something about it..
Joblessness in Nigeria is terrible and the statistics is Huge

If u have any idea on how to go about these paste your views and opinion here or
send me an email to ehixking@gmail.com
And to the management and crew of naira land and especially the "boss" seun osewa can help us publicize this!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by k2039: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2013
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This is Hilarious.
National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG)
grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
k2039: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This is Hilarious. grin grin
Yeah sure hilarious....this is what they made us only we and God can save us...so let's help ourselves let's use our brains...people now buy jobs
Civil defence....300,000
FIRS.............500,000
I heard immigration is now one million
Tell me where an unemployed youth would get dis
We went to years of school-ofcourse it wasn't free
So where in d world do we hear of people selling jobs
That's what is hillarious...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 2rutalk1: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Leaders of this great association will not have any looting channel as the membership is likely going to be made up of "cashless" grin individuals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
kinnad: I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested

Very thoughtfull of you
Once a reasonable no of people agree to join we start immediately

6 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by clun(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
kinnad: I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested

I like that too. Lets do it.
I also suggest that the members should represent the 6 geo political zones so as to have impact in all the states of the federation.

9 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Please more people should identify,we need few more hands. It doesn't matter if u're already employed,u can still be a part of this development. It will benefit u directly or indirectly. Thanks for your concern

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2013
clun:

I also suggest that the members should represent the 6 geo political zones so as to have impact in all the states of the federation.
We have to start gradually
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2013
clun:

We have to start small,then time shall tell
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
kinnad: We have to start small,then time shall tell

I think right about now we need phone numbers location(geopolitical zones) and emails

We need contact
I think this forum too can be of help
Mine is Ehis /south west(ibadan)/ 07030717445

5 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Timika: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good one, just need reasonable number of people and we may just be on our way to establishing a formidable force that will carve a nitch for us.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Four people have so far indicated interest. when we get a reasonable number or when we cnt get more people over a time,we exchange contact details and start the planning
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Chasicolis(f): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Am in
kinnad: Four people have so far indicated interest. when we get a reasonable number or when we cnt get more people over a time,we exchange contact details and start the planning

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by clun(f): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
ehixking:

I think right about now we need phone numbers location(geopolitical zones) and emails

We need contact
I think this forum too can be of help
Mine is Ehis /south west(ibadan)/ 07030717445

Linda, south east (Enugu), 08035582809.

4 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Six,counting...
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by stephen13(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Am also in too...stephen13
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2013
canice/southeast/Ebonyi....08068956356

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Trendy4gud(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Esther, S/E (Anambra)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by obas01(m): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Fully supported frm Lagos lez form facebook, N'land and bb group to share idea on way forward, mind u there ar sum political dogs who ar here to counter dis effort so .. Watch dem !! If u don't stand nobody will sand for u.
Wale , Lagos.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2013
This turn out is not really encouraging....since these issue affects almost all nigeria we need people to endevour to join....please anything worth doing at all is worth doing well and NOW

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2013
ehixking: This turn out is not really encouraging....since these issue affects almost all nigeria we need people to endevour to join....please anything worth doing at all is worth doing well and NOW

Where are you all........are nigerian youth scared to take steps that will lead to our progress,what will become of our younger brothers and sisters if we don't do the right thing now

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2013
ehixking: This turn out is not really encouraging....since these issue affects almost all nigeria we need people to endevour to join....please anything worth doing at all is worth doing well and NOW
You'll get a large turnout soon enough. Just have patience and be prepared wink.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Afam4eva(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by destino24(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
undecided ..well, I'm still an undergraduate...

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by dridowu: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
National association of under-employed graduate is where i belong. Anyway kudos to my Baba @ d top 4 providing me ds

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by destino24(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Lol grin At least something to keep them busy before they get a real job.

ode

*whatever that means*

11 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by searay(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
NAUG or whatever, I no follow una again oooooo

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
I foresee a great revolution!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.