Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59816 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ReubenAbati: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Keep posting your numbers.

Next thing, scam calls and SMS go dey enter for fake job offers.

This is the 21st century. Why do gullible people still exist when you can easily create a collborative forum without sharing your phone numbers?

Last time I checked, email is still free registration. And apps like GroupMe dey for collaborative chat on smartphones without sharing your numbers here.

Simple google search would do the trick.

NAUG indeed! I laugh, con fall inside river zambezi.

In the meatime presenter, play me Limpopo by KCee, while I sip my Original Ogogoro

No Time.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kennosman(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
talk2me006:

Good steps !
If u like it, i can help u build a website for ur proposed association free of charge.
That s what i can do to help
Just contact me
bro nice one.but u failed to drop ur contact details.plz i can c 4rm people response so far,dat dey r reali egar to start sumtin gr8th.plz watever u v to contribute to mek dz a reality come tru 4 d unemployd.plz do, n God bless
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by brownlord: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thou still serving, but let's go there Brown Edo state representing interest not adequately represented
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Seyixyz: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Seun Osewa,do your part 4 us pls..Dis thread shud make front page for 1month..We are serious abt dis pls

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kleenUch: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pass the bill to the house for first reading..
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by HARMYMY(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
good idea
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Seyixyz: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

This is the 21st century. Why do gullible people still exist when you can easily create a collborative forum without sharing your phone numbers?

Last time I checked, email is still free registration. And apps like Groupon dey for collaborative chat on smartphones without sharing your numbers here.

In the meatime presenter, play me Limpopo by KCee, while I sip my Original Ogogoro

No Time.
Pls,lets not allow ourselves 2 be distracted by dis Motor park personality..Ignore him as much as u can..more unserious minded pple lyk him wil stil com by..Xpect it

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by OCTAVO: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
funshint:
Nigerians and their fake attitude. There's nothing wrong with the name infact it drives home the point. U̶̲̥̅̊'re either employed or unemployed; oya find 'ur level!!
You are right! Nothing do the name jor!
I guess he has a job.
It's either you are employed or unemployed. Forget about 'potential employee' let's address the situation the way it is!

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by remzytimer: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Seriously' I don't think pple are ready to fight it out....we have tried it before but it doesn't seems working because pple are not forthcoming.....We need to work this out by all means...

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by abioila(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
funshint:
Nigerians and their fake attitude. There's nothing wrong with the name infact it drives home the point. U̶̲̥̅̊'re either employed or unemployed; oya find 'ur level!!
Nigerians and their urge to prejudge. For the records, am still an undergraduate.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by aitoehigie: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
[url]gowork.ng[/url]
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by nnenna311: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Am in this! I have mobilised about 3000 unemployed youths in 2011,under the name(unemployed youths for GEJ) with the promise that , we will be given a Job after the election. Nnenna Port-Harcout. 08033102878
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
adeaugustus: I foresee a great revolution!
because people de shout revolution yousef de follow talk am
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ReubenAbati: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Seyixyz: Pls,lets not allow ourselves 2 be distracted by dis Motor park personality..Ignore him as much as u can..more unserious minded pple lyk him wil stil com by..Xpect it

Me be motorpack mentality?

SMH. Reread daphuq u just wrote and you'll know the main reason you are still unemployed at 33.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Wsdm: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Innnnnnnnnnnn...as long as i live God's grace. If not for me, but for my children and humanity.
Niger state.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Planning, that is the number one problem here, counted more than 10pple ve dropped thier numbers, is anyone taking note of them??or errytn na wash? Anyways, I'm in..Abuja.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I have another job. Do you?
Dont respond to any of those comments. Suck it up and lick ur wound cos u goofed when u made that thoughtless remark.

4 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Opiosko: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Scavengers.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by johnglo2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
why are u den showing ur face here?
destino24: undecided ..well, I'm still an undergraduate...
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by stanley99a(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
i think the name should be change to what we are aiming at, by this it will attract more people. SUGESTION..... National asso. of graduate empowerment

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Donovan: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
cool
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Seyixyz: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nobody shud change d name of dis association..Its perfect..Infact,add 'Nigerian' 2 d National association..Let d whole world laugh @ us & let our government b ashamed..We hav had enough..How long wil they take us 4 a ride..I xpect graduates of all fields 2 use dia profession 2 develop dis association in wateva way they can..E.g a Computer Science graduate can develop a site 4 us..D lawyers here can giv us legal advice..And so on..Lets do dis

4 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Donovan: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is a laudable step
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by johnglo2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
or u rae under employed.
OCTAVO:
You are right! Nothing do the name jor!
I guess he has a job.
It's either you are employed or unemployed. Forget about 'potential employee' let's address the situation the way it is!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by maxisfield(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
High hope vs superstory grin

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by colossus2: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I;m sorry. I really didn't realize what the thread was all about. I thought it was a group that was created in real life hence my comment. I didn't realize it was a group aimed at bringing unemployed graduates together on Nairaland.

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sike(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
My own job is on the way. I believe.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by alotofgrace(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
actually, when its all set, companies will start submitting their vacancies here as long as better ideas are settle here. ...... john is here
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Seyixyz: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

Me be motorpack mentality?

SMH. Reread daphuq u just wrote and you'll know the main reason you are still unemployed at 33.
If ur daft brain has a long term memory,u wil recall dat i said i'm stil servin..And even wen i finish,i know wer i'm goin 2..So,shut ur latrine up..Our Country don't nid youth lyk u cos u wil end up worst dan d present leaders wen u get der

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by yunkychy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dat sound interesting,am fully prepared for dis. S/E (Anambra) catch me up wit Onyinyeobi@gmail.com grin
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Bodmas60(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

Last time I checked, email is still free registration. And apps like Groupon dey for collaborative chat on smartphones without sharing your numbers here.

No Time.
hahahaha no wonder ashe u b drunker na d oogogoro wey u de drink de turn ur head...
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Wsdm: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oh, i am enjoying this thread:
No ethnoreligious bashing,
No tribal bashing,
No regional bashing,
Just one Nigeria!
I have a dream that one day this spirit of togetherness will translate into every facet of our lives.
CARRY GO 9JA!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.