Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59791 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by tjfulloption(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
count me IN! i dnt know o, but i will suggest once this movement is gaining ground, let take a move/request from the Minister of the FCT for an allocation of space as a national secretariat in abuja, atleast those in power will know we are serious about this movemnt and others who are reluctant in joining this movment will be alittle bit motivated. just suggesting though!

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kennosman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kennosman 4rm south east (imo).08068825376.pop in 2mnths tym(Akwa ibom).plz my fellow bloggers,lets mek dz revolution come to reality.watever u v to contribute to mek dz work out,plz lets v it and dnt hesitate.i beleive in our youths,we v creative brains dat can do anytin.4 me.i can proudly say dat i v helpd 2 nairaland members in givn dem d rite info of wat it teks,wat to know,as dy wia eager to serve in akwa ibom,and it workd out well 4 dem.so i beleive,it's nt just about dropn our contacts hia,4 dropn sake.plz dz a wake up call 4 us dat happen to come across dz thread.watever u v to contribute and mek dz a reality come tru.do k.we cant just spend years in skul,cumin out and v nofin gud to offer d society.lets mek dz revolution come tru

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
I solemnly swear, as long as i live, i'll never be a member of this association.

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ndiuwa: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmm nice move,count on me
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ikpeanthony(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ikpe Anthony (north central,) 08068222695
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kel4soft: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
My only fear with this group is that, it might be hijack by the oga@dtops and it will just lose it focus.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ikpeanthony(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ikpe Anthony (north central,) 08068222695 ikpe2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Wendyslim(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
It's a gud idea, am in .....Wendy slim I rep fct
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Seyixyz: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gays openly made dia plight known 2 d government..If graduates can't organise demselves & do it,den i pity our future..Don't jus ping all day..Share d message..Unemployment is all over d world..Yes..But,why is our own so devastatingly alarmin?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by EmmanuelSilva(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Well I hope this will get the needed attention from the EVIL GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY. Kudos to you man.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ReubenAbati: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wsdm: Oh, i am enjoying this thread:
No ethnoreligious bashing,
No tribal bashing,
No regional bashing,
Just one Nigeria!
I have a dream that one day this spirit of togetherness will translate into every facet of our lives.
CARRY GO 9JA!

Count me out of the fvking hypocrisy, man.

Carry you dreams go your mama village, or under a rock, where the sun does not shine.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by EricDonn(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good thoughts.....Dropping nos and BB pins wont work, y dnt we do it dis way...E.g.... All jobseekers in Ibadan converge at xx place by xx time, same tin for other cities, frm dia we can send delegates to form d national body and then we develop a unique means and channel of communicatxn and then have leaders cos no body can function without a head...atleast for a start
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Seyixyz: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Evryday,u wake up 2 comment on all sily political stories on Nairaland..Wen will u comment on ur own plight?They don't want 2 giv us job..Even 2 create d platform or environment 4 self job creation is not der?So,what are we rili doin?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Amasuccess: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
cry undecided
remzytimer: Seriously' I don't think pple are ready to fight it out....we have tried it before but it doesn't seems working because pple are not forthcoming.....We need to work this out by all means...

And you think nothing is wrong?cry

Why not convert the same energy and strenght into selling or marketing something? You can always get items and pay after you've sold them. Alternatively,since there is excess time and energy, why don't you look inside you and find that one thing that you have passion for ...I mean that one thing that you would freely enjoy and obligde doing , if money was not a factor...then develop a business around it. You could even learn a lucrative business by volunteering to work for free...if you are real, honest and if you value your boundless potentials , three months will be enough. Look inside you, you already have all it takes. There is always opportunity and blessing in misforture...concentrate more on the solution aspect...shift your mindset and paradigm. You only attract what you focus your thought on...IT IS A LAW. Learn to use it in your favour.

Be aware of the law of association and the POWER OF NAME.

Thing more of what you can do rather than what you can receive.

Nature and life allows REAL/ GENUINE resources to gravitate/move to the person who is willing to serve as an outlet...THIS IS WHY GIVERS NEVER LACK.

You too can , if you understand the concept of PURPOSE,PLAN,TIME and HUMBLE BIGINNING.

...With love always

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by flolancracker: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
houseboy/girl and gateman needed. If you're in lagos. PM me
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Oguieke(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
who is hiding my paid comments on this forum. why can't i air my view like every other nigerian. i will sue many people in this platform for denying me my right.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Encoredme(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gbemisola Tobi
Lagos State
penultimate university year (still an undergraduate )
please as a suggestion ,make a WhatsApp group also .
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Gifted4all(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote
author=kinnad]Please more people should identify,we need few more
hands. It doesn't matter if u're already employed,u can still be a part
of this development. It will benefit u directly or indirectly. Thanks
for your concern[/quote]
This is a very welcum development we are all very interested in dis group.we can start small and gradually expand
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by amzee(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Am in
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ochendegodwin: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochende Godwin 07060489518 kogi state.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by jabarian(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
ehixking: Bees,ants and many other social insects despite the size of their brains,come together to build up hills for shelter,to store up food when its abundant for the next season because of the uncertainty in weather conditions or in case of famine!!

Truck drivers,mechanics,pepper grinders,market women and less educated entrepreneur also have their associations. They come together and look for ways forward!!they think ahead and avert any thing they think might be an obstruction in their various endeavors. So why can we as graduate come together to solve these problems!!

Let's use our brains to solve our own problems. The government is not ready to carter for us.
Nigeria youths are not lazy and not violent. During the Fuel subsidy crises I was in ibadan when old men were trying to protest youth were sleeping inside but during the time for recruitment by National population commission the crowd was so much that a fight broke out. This is just to show you how ready we are to work.
There was a time the senate where debating on paying jobless youth if there was an association like these an sure we would have done something about it..
Joblessness in Nigeria is terrible and the statistics is Huge

If u have any idea on how to go about these paste your views and opinion here or
send me an email to ehixking@gmail.com
And to the management and crew of naira land and especially the "boss" seun osewa can help us publicize this!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fennels007(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
ehixking:
Mine is Ehis /south west(ibadan)/ 07030717445

this is very totful of you. Mine is 08034475520, Asaba
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ebidave001(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Its only in 9ja dat everytin has association and commitee. Chei!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Picomon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
Keep posting your numbers.

Next thing, scam calls and SMS go dey enter for fake job offers.

This is the 21st century. Why do gullible people still exist when you can easily create a collborative forum without sharing your phone numbers?

Last time I checked, email is still free registration. And apps like Groupon dey for collaborative chat on smartphones without sharing your numbers here.

Simple google search would do the trick.

NAUG indeed! I laugh, con fall inside river zambezi.

In the meatime presenter, play me Limpopo by KCee, while I sip my Original Ogogoro

No Time.

what?!?! Groupon a chat app?!?! Lawd! Nigga, abi na Groupme you wan talk? Groupon na deals site ohh.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by dhayoh: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
ehixking: Bees,ants and many other social insects despite the size of their brains,come together to build up hills for shelter,to store up food when its abundant for the next season because of the uncertainty in weather conditions or in case of famine!!

Truck drivers,mechanics,pepper grinders,market women and less educated entrepreneur also have their associations. They come together and look for ways forward!!they think ahead and avert any thing they think might be an obstruction in their various endeavors. So why can we as graduate come together to solve these problems!!

Let's use our brains to solve our own problems. The government is not ready to carter for us.
Nigeria youths are not lazy and not violent. During the Fuel subsidy crises I was in ibadan when old men were trying to protest youth were sleeping inside but during the time for recruitment by National population commission the crowd was so much that a fight broke out. This is just to show you how ready we are to work.
There was a time the senate where debating on paying jobless youth if there was an association like these an sure we would have done something about it..
Joblessness in Nigeria is terrible and the statistics is Huge

If u have any idea on how to go about these paste your views and opinion here or
send me an email to ehixking@gmail.com
And to the management and crew of naira land and especially the "boss" seun osewa can help us publicize this!!
Dayo Lagos 08076456260,but pls change d association name.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Maczeelly(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Datz a gr8 idea....let start naw
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by etin06(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Osas Edo 08166376300
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by olivertwist: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
I would've gladly joined this association back in those days after my youth service if there was one. This is a very good association for all unemployed Nigerian graduates.

“Alone you can do so little; together you can do so much”
― Helen Keller

The problem is that, some people will still tribalise this wonderful idea. I'll do everything to support you guys.

By the time you guys come together and bombard the national assembly everyday to protest, with the world watching live through the media, our leaders will do something. Enough is enough.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by bibiking7(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
How are you peeps sure that when this group materializes and becomes a big deal, that the peeps in charge of the group wont snitch and compromise just like the NLC did during the fuel subsidy crisis. Not trying to be negative or anything, but just trying to be cautious.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by epitome86: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Olalekan/north central/kwara 08152803442
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by zamirikpo(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
well good idea if u ask me, but majority of d unemployed cannot afford to access d internet. so i suggest we also tink of away to incorporate them massively, na them dey vex pass u and me wey fit subscribe....
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fennels007(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Encoredme: Gbemisola Tobi
Lagos State
penultimate university year (still an undergraduate )
please as a suggestion ,make a WhatsApp group also .
in d future, i we hav a website or blog, we can start wit free blog, am only sugesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.