Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42057 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Nigerians Do by yorex2011: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
1. You go to a shop with a a filled polythene bag in your hand and the shop attendant doesn't stop staring at it as if there is a bomb inside.(na only your shop i must buy something)

2. You're in a bus, texting or chatting and the next person wants to know everything you're typing (giraffing)....(i hate that thing die....thats why privacy screen protectors became popular).

3. You go to buy recharge card and u give the seller 100 naira and she still asks "how much own u one buy"...(na 20 naira own i want....mtcheeew).

4. You go to the market and ask a seller where u can get a particular product, because they don't have it...they tell you no one sells it around here...(meanwhile their neighbour has it in stock)

5. You are in a pharmacy trying to buy a pack of condoms and the attendant who happens to be a female gives you this sinister look...(i be like "mind your bizness bitch"

6. While driving, someone who has a better ride than u slowly passes u and gives u that "look"....(if you like no look where you they go before u jam street light ).

7. Someone calls you and ask "please who am i speaking with"...( dude...u called me...identify yourself first)

8. You go to buy bread....you be like...madam give me bread....she brings it...before she gets to you...you say "fresh one abeg"...then she goes back and enters an inner chamber to get another bread...(do i need to specify before u give me good bread)...

feel free to add urs

74 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Damojo: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
U ask 4 direction and even when they don't know the way, they go 'Oh, Little road? Just go straight down, turn left, then right and ask another person'...

53 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by emperorchedda(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
that's why we are d gaint of Africa. . . . hehe. . . => 7am in the morning u see me coming out of mha bedroom wit full eyes and u dey ask "are u just waking up 4 sleep?"

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Clemzy16(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
"somebody wants to buy akara of #20 will first test that of #50"

"you stop a nigerian girl on the street to ask for direction, she looks back at you, hisses, and walks away thinking you want to woo her"

"girls chewing gum and making that annoying sound that comes out of it"

"while travelling in a shuttle, you brings out your phone to play some musics, then somebody else begins to sing along" mostly common among girls.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

18 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Shop owners will never tell you they don't have a particular commodity you are looking for, but instead they will say it has finished and you should come back the next day- as if thats the only shop in the market
also over-inflating the price of everthing so that you can bargain, damn waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
When nigerians are in the wrong and they know it, yet they continue to argue. angry

21 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin

164 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by mickyarams: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Their attitude towards religion and the way they talk too loud

10 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Afrocatalyst: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
After a match between maybe man u and arsenal in d nyt(which all fans probably watched),and u get to d vendor to buy paper in d morning. ... The arguement goes on n on as if they are replaying the match wit their mouths.

19 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by kennyonthrone(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
OP[color=#000099][/color] apart from nos 2 ihe ndi ozo ina ako wu bulshit I even xperience am 2day

Yea nd again dis tin wey our gals d do d pain me I chyke her,toast her,woo her stil she no gree al in d name she gat a bf........ALAS wen her BIs xpire she go kum mk I subscribe am 4 am as nwa Aba wey I b I wil b lyk*as a first bank staff do u receive ur monthly salary from diamond bank*as I d type dis bros eh am chillin in CLOUD 9

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin grin 2 and 7 are sooo annoying.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by FoxyFlow(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
You want to see your friend's sister and the next thing your friend start getting angry. Na you go marry your sister??

I no know wetin to contribute. Next!!!

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by olu4life(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
@OP, i gbadun u jawe. On point!!!
U on ur corpers' uniform, then a fellow taps and call u 'Otondo'. So freaking annoying.
U went on a journey, and on arrival, peeps will be questioning the reason why u didnt announce to them {all 'em witches}

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
5. You are in a pharmacy trying to buy a pack of condoms and the attendant who happens to be a female gives you this sinister look...(i be like "mind your bizness Naughty Lady"

I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out.

grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by onyxo76(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
you are in a vehicle traveling and someone keeps playing loud music on his phone.

someone is crossing the street and texting a message without even caring if a car is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Scarpon(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
u mess every body begin ask wetin dey smell?? u no no say na mess before? ?

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by ebamma(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
You see as oga seun bring topic were him like come put for frontpage u come dey comment say why is this topic on the frontpage #abi na your fada get nairaland

66 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Siga: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
.... You go into an office to bid for contract but u dressed casually and can actually deliver the best job... no one will consider u cos there is another guy wearing white agbada, with a driver in a borrowed Benz...

13 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Am sleeping at 2am phone rings
Me:hello
Caller: you dey sleep?
No I am building a rocket angry

56 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by sambroose(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
You ask your neighbor abeg you get MTN free browsing cheat and he started looking at you in an unholy way..........like say him sef no dey find am

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
When u have to pay bribe for everitin

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Aromas: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dis 1 na Yoruba get am. Imagine u just dey enter ur compound 4rm work cum dey ask you say" Haha se ti de" Most annoying tinz, dey won make person no cum again?

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by TUNEX89(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigerian know how to answer question with question.

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Loud, aggressive, white-washed, belligerent, arrogant etc..
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
I held a kettle and was about pouring water in it to boil on the cooker,my sister asked me, "sister wetin you want use kettle do ? " I simply replied, "no, i wan use am cook beans "

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Tolexander: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fart for inside ointment jar, close am and give a friend to percieve the scent of the cream only to perceive the conc bad odour.

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by turl(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Naija people screaming on the phone on the bus, white people throwing glances and you're just glaring at them like 'dude seriously, fvck you, and that shipment wey dem no fit clear for port!'.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by gtrust: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin

Don't try that one oh!
Consent is required before, during and even when about to finish!

Also, please please! do not try it with someone who is drunk because that na rape!
Sex offenders register na there your name go land.

You will never get police clearance take job

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.