Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) (7462 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Meditation glues the Word to the spirit
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2013
Preparing for Rapture, Part 2, (Washing Your Garment Of Righteousness)

https://www.nairaland.com/1414554/end-time-bible-teaching-preparing-rapture
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2013
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
meditate daily on this post, till Christ comes
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily on this post, till Christ comes

Thank you for sharing this post. May the Lord help us to prepare for his coming.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Those who wish to make rapture should meditate on types of post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2013
meditate daily on this post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Meditate daily on this post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2013
daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2013
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2013
MEDITATE DAILY
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2013
Meditate here daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
NOW, WE ARE TEACHING 'PREPARING FOR RAPTURE'. AFTER RAPTURE, THE TEACHING WILL NO MORE BE 'PREPARING FOR RAPTURE' BUT 'HOW TO ENDURE THE TRIBULATION'. I PRAY I WILL NOT BE THE ONE TO TEACH YOU AND YOU WILL NOT BE TAUGHT SUCH IN JESUS NAME. WE WILL HAVE GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

PREPARE NOW TO MEET THY LORD.
JESUS IS COMING.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
annyplenty:
NOW, WE ARE TEACHING 'PREPARING FOR RAPTURE'. AFTER RAPTURE, THE TEACHING WILL NO MORE BE 'PREPARING FOR RAPTURE' BUT 'HOW TO ENDURE THE TRIBULATION'. I PRAY I WILL NOT BE THE ONE TO TEACH YOU AND YOU WILL NOT BE TAUGHT SUCH IN JESUS NAME. WE WILL HAVE GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

PREPARE NOW TO MEET THY LORD.
JESUS IS COMING.
Help us lord Jesus
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2013
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2013
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Till we meet at His Feet.

Prepare.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
meditate dailu
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2013
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
He is coming.

Prepare to meet thy Lord.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
annyplenty: TOPIC: PREPARING FOR RAPTURE (PART1)

TEXTS: REVELATIONS 19 : 6-9

REVELATIONS 19:6-9 (KJV)

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and HIS WIFE HATH MADE
HERSELF READY.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

INTRODUCTION

The day of rapture is the day of marriage of our LORD, JESUS CHRIST; the day HE will be spiritually married to HIS wife that HE loves so much, The CHURCH. This is a marriage that will be consummated in heaven. This event is supposed to be the blessed hope of true believers at this time.

As most earthly marriages are done with full preparations from both the groom and the bride, this marriage is no exception as regards preparations. I hardly hear of marriages that are done on impromptu. Before marriages, the parents of both bride and groom take a good time to prepare in advance. The bride takes time to select her wedding gown, her wedding shoes and other items ahead of time and ensures they are in good condition before the day of wedding. The groom does no less. He selects his wedding suit, wedding shoes, wedding rings and other items.

As the wedding day draws nearer, both the groom and the bride put on hold any activity that can hinder their wedding. They begin to put finish touches to their preparations. At this time, the only agenda on their schedules is how to conduct a successful wedding. They continue like this until the marriage is eventually hosted.

Once again, the marriage of Our Lord, JESUS CHRIST, is no exception. GOD, THE FATHER of THE GROOM, JESUS CHRIST, is busy perfecting the plans for the marriage of HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST. The Groom, too, is preparing. The MAIN AGENDA on the calendar of GOD, for now, is this wedding of HIS SON. All pointers indicate this.

But, is the wife preparing for this wedding? Many Christians, over time, have disapproved that believers need to consciously prepare for this wedding. When you try to sensitize some believers, they quickly put up a defence for their non-preparation and reply that nobody knows the day. What an excuse for failure is this?

If we examined our text above, we would see that the whole heaven begin to rejoice for 2 reasons: 1) the day of the wedding is come, and 2) the WIFE hath MADE HERSELF READY. The wife was not made ready. She made herself ready. It takes conscious effort to make oneself ready. It takes self preparation.

But why would the whole heaven be rejoicing because the wife is ready and not because the groom is ready? There are two simple reasons. 1) The bride is the cynosure of all eyes in a wedding ceremony 2) Once the bride is ready, it is most certain that the wedding can now hold. Any believer that consciously refuse to make herself ready will be ashamed because she will not be worthy of that wedding.

Thank God. The wedding has not been held, yet. We can now consciously begin PREPARATIONS FOR RAPTURE.

ALL ARE PREPARING FOR THE BRIDE

It is disheartening that majority of believers are not preparing for rapture, the wedding of the Lamb of God. On this all-important day, the earth and all that will not make this wedding, will be impacted in a way that will be too difficult to reverse. All preparations are in top gears but the bride for whom these preparations are done are not sensitive.

May be we should sensitize ourselves on the levels of preparations that are going on in both heavens and on earth so that we can know that we need to prepare, too, perhaps we have been complacent.

GOD, THE FATHER, is preparing.

HE is busy sending invitations to you, even you. Mathew 22:1-4.

1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain KING (GOD, THE FATHER), WHICH MADE A MARRIAGE FOR HIS SON (JESUS CHRIST),

3 And SENT FORTH HIS SERVANTS TO CALL THEM (INVITE YOU) THAT WERE BIDDEN TO THE WEDDING: and they would not come.

4 Again, HE SENT FORTH OTHER SERVANTS, saying, Tell them (YOU) which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and ALL THINGS ARE READY: COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE.

JESUS CHRIST is preparing.

HE is preparing to descend with a shout (of joy) to meet HIS wife. 1 Thessalonians 4:16.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The DEAD in CHRIST are preparing.
They are busy preparing to lead the bride to the wedding banquet. 1 Thessalonians 4 : 16

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The ANGELS are preparing
They are busy preparing to receive the bride with joy into the wedding banquet. Revelations 19: 7
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

The HEAVEN is preparing.

The heaven is busy preparing to open door for the bride to enter. Revelations 6: 14

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The EARTH is preparing.
The earth is preparing to reel to and fro like a drunkard to usher in the Lord (massive earthquake). Isaiah 24: 19-20, Revelations 6: 12
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The SUN is preparing.

The Sun is busy preparing to give off its light. Joel 2: 31, Mathew 24:29, Revelations 6: 12 31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

The Moon is preparing.

The Moon is preparing to turn to blood. Joel 2 : 31, Mathew 24 :29, Revelations 6 : 12

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

The Stars are preparing.
The Stars are preparing to cast down. Mathew 24 :29, Revelations 6 :13
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

The Mountains are preparing.
The Mountains are preparing to be moved out of their places. Revelations 6 : 14

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The Trumpet, even the Trumpet, is preparing.
The Trumpet is preparing to sound to usher in the royal bride of Jesus. 1 Corinthians 15: 52.
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

IS THE BRIDE PREPARING FOR HERSELF?

We can see that the stakes are high, very high, when it comes to the issues of rapture (the marriage of the bride, the church to the Lord, who redeemed her). Preparations have reached advanced staged.

But what is the bride that all these things are done for, doing? She is busy fornicating with the world. She goes about soiling her wedding garment all around. She makes no effort to put anything in place. She is busy copying the footsteps of her senior sisters, the 5 foolish virgins. She pays no attention to time. She will not learn from her senior sisters, the 5 foolish virgins, who wept bitterly for missing their groom, until she also weeps and gnashes her teeth for missing her own, too.

WILL YOU RATHER PREPARE?

Do the descriptions above fit you? Be sincere with yourself. If the answer is yes, then you are not preparing for rapture. If you continue like this, the door of the wedding banquet might just be shut against you. Mathew 25: 10

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

But there is good news, the wedding has not been held. The door has not been shut. You can still enter if you prepare for it. Though, you are lagging behind in your preparation, you can still make it if you hasten up and make up for the time you lost wandering about. It takes time to prepare your wedding garment.

Let the preparation begin.

SUMMARY

This part 1 of the teaching is not really meant for diving into the preparation for rapture but to try to convince you that you have to prepare for rapture, unlike contrary opinion, and to provide a platform for your self-evaluation of how much you have invested towards this wedding.

Now I believe that you have been convinced that there is a deliberate need for you to prepare for the wedding of the Lamb of God. Also, I believe you can evaluate how much you have put into your own preparation.

Part 2 of this teaching, to be released soon, will try to explore biblically, how God expects us to prepare for this wedding. Please join us and let us prepare together.

ACTIONS
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.
• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.
• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.
• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord.

PRAYERS

If you will like to confess your sins and accept Jesus to save you, say the following prayers, sincerely and faithfully and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Don’t just go to any church. There are a lot of deceptions out there. If you need our assistance, we can recommend for you, if you email us. Always run away from SINS.

• Lord, Jesus Christ, do not shut the door of your wedding banquet against me and my family.
• Lord, Jesus Christ. Enlist me as your wise bride.
• Lord, Jesus Christ, forgive me all sins that can make me to miss rapture and the Kingdom of God.
• Lord Jesus Christ, wash my wedding garment in your blood and make it ready.
• Fill me with the grace to watch and pray.

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free. We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play.

Shalom.
JESUS is coming.
meditate daily on the text above
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily on the text above
meditate daily
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily
meditate daily on this post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by veecovee: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2013
veeco vee: meditate daily
always meditate on this post
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Prepare to meet thy Lord in the air.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / How To Deal With An Atheist Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.