Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) (7456 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Failing to plan is planning to fail. If you fail to plan for the coming of the Lord, you will be shut out of the banquet hall.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Luke 14:16-24
16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

JESUS is coming. Prepare for His coming. Do not give any excuse towards His preparation. Those that give excuse towards His preparation will not taste of that supper.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
PREPARE. BE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Prepare your garment. Nobody appears before the King with dirty linen.

Wash your garment in the blood of the Lamb.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is the generation that must prepare the garment of the Lord - without blemish, defilement, wrinkles, but holy.

This is the generation before whom scriptures shall be fulfilled.

This is the generation that will hear the trumpet sound.

This is the generation whose eyes shall witness the coming of the Messiah. Are you prepared for this all-important event? Are you/?

If you miss your own wedding, that is good enough. You can never afford to miss the marriage of the Lamb. Prepare in holiness and righteousness. Soon. He that must come will come.

For the purpose of sounding these warnings did His Mighty Hand redeem me. shaolm
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jesus is coming. stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2018
All prophecies are converging. Everything is converging. Get ready. Stay ready. Soon, alarm blows. Trumpet sound. All eyes see Him. Grace ends.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
The moon is turning to blood in our eyes. Get ready for the blast of the trumpet.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Prepare!

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you are not washed and covered with the blood of Jesus, your sins will be discovered when you stand before God.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
If you are not preparing to escape with the Lord, Jesus Christ, then you are preparing to witness the reign of terror of the antichrist.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Prepare to meet thy God, O Israel
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2019
Jesus is coming. Prepare to meet Him.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Don't give excuse. Prepare and stay ready for the Lord.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Behold He cometh quickly.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Prepare for the coming of the Lord. Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prepare to meet thy Lord, O Church of Christ.

He is coming. Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2020
If you must meet the president, you just observe the protocols for the meeting. If you must meet the LORD, you must be in the garment of righteousness procured with the blood of Jesus Christ ONLY.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why did God gives us signs if we are not going to believe in them?

All the signs have converged. Rapture is imminent.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
Revelation 19
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you ready?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Failing to prepare is Preparing to fall. Prepare now for the Lord's return.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pray for your children always and also teach them how to pray and also ensure they commit to prayer. Teach them to pray on their own before they eat, before they are about to leave for school and when they return from school.

Teach them the Word of God. Correct them when they err. Teach them to avoid lies from childhood.

Teach them how to recognise demonic, sensuous and filthy programs on television and also to avoid such.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
annyplenty:
Pray for your children always and also teach them how to pray and also ensure they commit to prayer. Teach them to pray on their own before they eat, before they are about to leave for school and when they return from school.

Teach them the Word of God. Correct them when they err. Teach them to avoid lies from childhood.

Teach them how to recognise demonic, sensuous and filthy programs on television and also to avoid such.

Pray for the youths as well. So many youths are under the influence of so many things. Pray for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity / Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.