Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" (2224 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
I've for long wondered how having a 6 pack has become a criteria for being in a relationship in this country of ours, I've always come across various articles on the internet where ladies would be blatantly proclaiming their endless desire for a guy having a 6 pack, you'd see them say "......and he MUST have a 6 pack"
I mean damn, this lucidly doesn't make any sense at all, will having a 6 pack make him love and care for you well, will it put food on your table? Or will it bring about any financial progress in a relationship??
Abeg shey rick ross get 6 pack?? Abi shey na MI, dangote, don jazzy, wale adenuga get 6 pack, shey dj khaleed sef get??
No offense ladies, but I think having a guy who has a 6 pack should only be a bonus, and not a "must"...
Na God go help we nigerians with our mentality sha...
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by dharmsexy(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
I Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°ºº°˚throway ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside °˚offering box ˚°º≈  º≈. =)) make Gø̲̣̣d replace A̶̲̥̅♏ W̶̲̥̅̊ït̶̲̥̅̊. range Rover sport. Six pack ko seven pack ni? Instead of looking 4 oda good qualities na six pack dem dey find. Some of dem even no d meaning of 'six pack(s)' at all?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Same thing wit men expecting the world to provide them beautiful women
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by macklef(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2013
its way dey crave for I dont even have 1packs but to me such like is kinda natural.. d same way a guy craves for a girl with lovely blossoms,ass, n flat tommy is not day we cant overlook dis tins but dey drive us more in love if these tins are der.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2013
nolaguy: I've for long wondered how having a 6 pack has become a criteria for being in a relationship in this country of ours, I've always come across various articles on the internet where ladies would be blatantly proclaiming their endless desire for a guy having a 6 pack, you'd see them say "......and he MUST have a 6 pack"
I mean damn, this lucidly doesn't make any sense at all, will having a 6 pack make him love and care for you well, will it put food on your table? Or will it bring about any financial progress in a relationship??
Abeg shey rick ross get 6 pack?? Abi shey na MI, dangote, don jazzy, wale adenuga get 6 pack, shey dj khaleed sef get??
No offense ladies, but I think having a guy who has a 6 pack should only be a bonus, and not a "must"...
Na God go help we nigerians with our mentality sha...

Lmaoooo grin

One of those boys with spaghetti arms. Obviously this one doesn't know what instinctive mating selection means
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mcslize: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2013
I MANAGE TO GET TWO PACK. IT WAS 3 BEFORE UNTIL ONE VANISH UNEXPECTEDLY WITHOUT REASON. AND NOW IT IS ONLY TWO PACK

SOBBING!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2013
When you talk about 6 packs, are you referring to beer? Cos I swear that's the only packs I've got. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by k2039: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2013
6 pack that can't be translated to wealth is pointless.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2013
k2039: 6 pack that can't be translated to wealth is pointless.
Most of these woman are confused and to be honest, have inflated expectations. They want 6 packs and yet if that guy that offloads containers at Tin Can asks them out, they will say no.

What nonsense
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaoooo grin

One of those boys with spaghetti arms. Obviously this one doesn't know what instinctive mating selection means
Bro, this ain't an avenue for pointless insults, if you're dumb enough not to understand what I meant with the topic, just read other comments and move on, respect yourself bro. undecided
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaoooo grin

Bro, this ain't an avenue for pointless insults, if you're dumb enough not to understand what I meant with the topic, just read other comments and move on, respect yourself bro.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Most of these woman are confused and to be honest, have inflated expectations. They want 6 packs and yet if that guy that offloads containers at Tin Can asks them out, they will say no.

What nonsense
Hahahahahaha, like seriously bro, you're damn hilarious, true say tho
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Same thing wit men expecting the world to provide them beautiful women
Dumb men you mean? Cause I don't see how someone would be thinking that the world is to miraculously provide him with a beautiful woman if his sense engines are normal..
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes! They want an executive at an oil company, with 6 packs and also God fearing. Well, my anty told me yesterday that a lady, never married before, just got married to a widower. She married at 52. 6pack seekers, all of u shall grow old without nobody.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: Yes! They want an executive at an oil company, with 6 packs and also God fearing. Well, my anty told me yesterday that a lady, never married before, just got married to a widower. She married at 52. 6pack seekers, all of u shall grow old without nobody.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Op, if you know you ain't got six packs, go get yourself one and stop lamenting. angry

#teamsixpacks# cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2013
nolaguy:
Hahahahahaha, like seriously bro, you're damn hilarious, true say tho
They want a man who works in an office and sits behind a desk for about 8 hours a day 5 days a week and yet they expect him to have 6 packs? How he want get am?

Yet the guys who are at liberty to have them are those who do physical jobs but they don't want them.

Can anyone be more confusing than them?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by sakaguchi(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Really! Six packs or six pockets, because that's what the girls around me want.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Op, if you know you ain't got six packs, go get yourself one and stop lamenting. angry

#teamsixpacks# cool
6 pack meaning beer right?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Op, if you know you ain't got six packs, go get yourself one and stop lamenting. angry

#teamsixpacks# cool
Lol, I hear you anty 6 pack, I just pray it bring about positive things in your existence
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
They want a man who works in an office and sits behind a desk for about 8 hours a day 5 days a week and yet they expect him to have 6 packs? How he want get am?

Yet the guys who are at liberty to have them are those who do physical jobs but they don't want them.

Can anyone be more confusing than them?
I wonder for dem o
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
6 pack meaning beer right?
nops! The one on your chest! grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2013

#teamsixpacks# cool
do u hav a life @ all? Pls go get one. #kid
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by k2039: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:

What nonsense

You know lie, na truth you talk. Most of them just don't know what they want. Ask them what they want and they will give you vague terms. E.g God fearing guy, ask them the meaning of God fearing and you won't hear a single word from them.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by no1madman(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2013
i have Zero pack!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2013
lol trust me if you focus on your career and ignore this 6 packs girls, and make enough money, you don't need to work, me i got 0 packs, infact you can iron shirt on my body or construct technical drawing am that skinny, but with the money coming, i doubt that's gonna be an issue, besides you can chase babes who have fetish for skinny guys.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Guys, I dey gbadun uwna jare, team 6packs kor, corporate 7parcel ni
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2013
berem: nops! The one on your chest! grin
You mean bosoms? Your man has man bosoms?shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2013
nolaguy: Guys, I dey gbadun uwna jare, team 6packs kor, corporate 7parcel ni
Their minds is jumping everywhere
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
You mean bosoms? Your man has man bosoms?shockedshockedshockedshocked
Oh lawdy lord! I know you don't have six packs. stop dodging the question. tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Mynd44: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Oh lawdy lord! I know you don't have six packs. stop dodging the question. tongue

Mynd_44: When you talk about 6 packs, are you referring to beer? Cos I swear that's the only packs I've got. cheesy

I swear you have ADD......this was my first post here so what's to hide?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Mynd_44:

I swear you have ADD......this was my first post here so what's to hide?
Keep confusing 6 packs with beer. You don't have 6 packs. period!

#team6packs# cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" by nolaguy(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Keep confusing 6 packs to beer. You don't have 6 packs. period!

#team6packs# cheesy
You seriously leave me rolling on the ground with laughter all the time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Logical Arguments Against Premarital Sex / I be Virgin,she be Virgin... I Don Tire, Any Suggestions? / See The Hottest Twin Sisters In The World. You Won't Believe Dey Are Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.