Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story (39487 Views)

Sex On First Day,share Ur Story / Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by priincess(f): 2:16am On Oct 10, 2014
EzePromoe:
Dirty minds sad

I will keep my virginity until she proposes and make me her husband. I can't cheat on before her smiley
100yrds husband material....we need more people like you 2 make Nigeria a better place... Keep it up dear the Lord is ur strength
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
DICKtator:
Mine. It was a so-called virgin by the name of Onila.

She use to come to my crib often.
We discussed on a lot of thangs
then she invited me to her crib and discussed further on various topics.

Then she brought her pixs out for my viewing pleasure.

She pointed randomly on some and explained to me what occurred in the areas of interest in the pix.

I couldn't concentrate cos her boooobs kept hitting and touch me.

She observed i was feeling uncomfortable.Offhandedly, She asked whether i liked it.

i inquired from her what she was talking about. She said the touch. She said she was gaddem Hot!!!!!

holy shytteeee. My John Thomas stood in amazement and awe for the beautiful heifer right in front of me.

She proceeded to UnCloth in my front. At that moment my mind was calculating whether i had a condom in my wallet or not!!!. or maybe i should just dash out to quickly get one. But Damien was like "No Time" "Light that shytee now. So you can experience Heavenly feeling!!!"

So i instinctively grabbed on her succulent b.reast and sucked it hungrily like pups/kids sucking on their b.itches/goat.

She let out a slow subtle moan that made my John Thomas stand attention in a courageous manner.

While sucking and kissing, i was exploring each parts of her delicate body aggressively. from her thighs to her buttocks to her ears to her neck( cot damn!!! the neck was extremely sensitive though!!!)

Then i thought bout giving her head but i was like, nah!!!! Like Tuface sang alongside Sway, I did not want to go down there"
but the fingering made her more wet!!!!
She slid down my trousers and started tasting,sucking and licking my Co.rk seductively. My toes curled and i almost fell down lost/caught in the moment.

You know she is nasty when all of a sudden she got honey from her refridgerator and rub it all over my cork and proceeded to licking and sucking it.

I thought at that very moment i would phucccked up and make Niagara fall straight into her mouth but i controlled myself.

She sucked and sucked,gobbled and gobbled.even my nuts before we got down to bizniz. She actually wasn't a virgin cos i saw no blood stains neither was she hurt nor scared by my long john thomas!!!.

I smacked and smacked while hitting from behind. She grabbed her boooobs cos i was running deep, so deep into that ish.screaming "phucck me harder!!!, harder!!!!. I told asked who's your daddy, she said "i am her daddy"(in my mind , i waz like WTF she talking bout?. She was screaming "spank that a.s.s daddy!!!, spank that mofo a.r.se!!!".
from doggie to missionary. from missionary to touch-your-toes to sit-down-on-a-nail to side phuccck. This geh could be a famous IndecentStar when she grows up. I was impressed.

after a marathon of love making and her multiple orga.sms, i finally came all over.

The next thang was to bathe ourselves so we used the bath filled with all kinda aromatherapy stuffs i guess her parents bought. We ended up phucccking in the tub again. It was a day filled with passion .

Did i even mention that before it all started she grabbed a banana and was suggestively sucking on it before biting and chewing it?

It was a very memorable experience.

I just don't want to go into details

grin grin grin grin

Wow! You're so good @ imagining things.
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by segunojo866: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
priincess:

100yrds husband material....we need more people like you 2 make Nigeria a better place... Keep it up dear the Lord is ur strength

lolz
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by Cowbell521: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2021
promisengr:
She jt gave u STD free of charge,go and start ur treatment the sooner the better
angry grin grin
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by Cowbell521: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Exponental:
I cant remember, it has teeeeeyed.
If I impregnated her then n had a baby then like charly boy did, and d baby self acted like me, I for don be grandpa oooo!
U just so stupid
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by Cowbell521: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mynd44:
To be honest, I don't remember how it went....perhaps I am still a virgin sef
Really?
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by Cowbell521: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
ITbomb:
Way back 1988 , I can't remember who started it but I still remember her name
what's her name?
Re: Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story by C2Ok: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mynd44:
To be honest, I don't remember how it went....perhaps I am still a virgin sef
My Geeeeeee, how far na tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.