Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (635 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by stam101(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
pls i have dis girl that i used to date and something happened and we broke up but what she now does is call me when she wants to have sex only and am not comfortable with dat so what should i do?
Re: Advice Needed by k2039: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
1. Kill her (she won't disturb you again).

2. Kill yourself (she will only disturb you when you are alive).

3. Tell her you are infected with AIDS (but remember the law of attraction is real).
Re: Advice Needed by djeezy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
A girl that calls you only when she wants to be intimate? You should be happy na. I can imagine the good look on your face whenever she calls you.lol, Well as for the advice, it's your choice to continue that way or not. If you don't want it that way, then tell her.
Re: Advice Needed by stam101(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
thanx ya'all for all d advice i really do appreciate
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2013
You must be very good at your duty.
Re: Advice Needed by xynerise: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2013
stam101: thanx ya'all for all d advice i really do appreciate
Appreciate what? My friend go and sit down, you are trying to praise your sexx skills. I wont fall for that bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2013
stam101: pls i have dis girl that i used to date and something happened and we broke up but what she now does is call me when she wants to have sex only and am not comfortable with dat so what should i do?
You can still win her heart back not only by sex, but other things a man can do to make a woman happy. try to give her a romantic treat by taking her out to movies ,club etc
Re: Advice Needed by stam101(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2013
xynerise u should understand love is never all abt sex
Re: Advice Needed by xynerise: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2013
stam101: xynerise u should understand love is never all abt sex
See this small boy dey teach me what ''LOVE'' is grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Enegod(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Breaking Up With Overly Attached Girlfriend / "When She Dumps You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.