Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (49790 Views)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by DICKtator: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
ermmm,......

" i regret ever meeting you!!!!"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by habiolah(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
I waz here!

Words are powerful. Expecially those that come from people we love and have trusted with our hearts(love). We believe they know us and will protect us - so its hard dealing with their punch in our groin. Everyone must learn to control his/her tongue.

Over!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
You kiss like a shark. Ask the gateman to teach you how to kiss.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by elebua: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am few weeks away from being married.I have learnt and I am guided.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by PrinceJustice(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: these ones na curse?
I like my wife.
Na bottle, plank, monday hammer and pestle we take dey curse.
Then una go settle for Blood Bath
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by PrinceJustice(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
OK, Now this is a serious issue... What!

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by samdolad(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
mitwitdot:

ur tin sef is alredi slack, I wonder if I'm the only landlord
nawa ọ̥,lmao
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by koolJ1(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Royal Roy: "Go To Hell"

"You will never change"

Words that can make a man wanna end it all.!!

Well, what if he truly shows no signs of changing? A leopard doesn't lose its spots easy y'knw?
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by delors(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
nadia_SA: I will stop saying such!!
Thanks, I know you will wink
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by devour129: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
"I don't blame you " I almost chopped slap for that one. I think it hurts like hell
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by devour129: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
lwkmd
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Your wetincall dey smell like box of fish
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by devour129: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
greatgod2012:

Imagine!
How can someone say such a thing
Poisoning is not to be played with at all, even if its me, I won't eat in that house o. Who want to die. That woman will have to beg and beg before the man's relatives can believe it was just a mere threat or words spoken out of anger.
We all have to learn to control our tongue whether we are angry or not. Self control is one of the things that differentiate us from animals. Anyone who can't control his/her tongue is nothing but a........
May God help us all.
my hubby will eat d food clean but he will make sure the kids eat with him.if you give him sealed water he will call the kids n share it with them.which woman go wan kill her pikin

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Kx: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
For african man abi for oyibo?

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
delors:
Thanks, I know you will wink
cheesy
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by judedwriter(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
I married u out of pity! Dat hurts like a blade cut on ur face.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by shegzi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dont love u, i want to break up,
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by nell07(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: B4 d break up I will mke sure his atm card is wit me b4 I break up dat day

And yet you'll wonder why a brother won't trust you with stuff like that. I hope your boyfriend doesn't sees this. grin
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Singingshingy(f): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
chaircover: That is one thing that I have never understood and its people deliberately picking the most terrible words for the father/mother of their child and then kiss and make up later. How can you call me a witch, foool, stuupid and want to sleep with me later? I just dont get it. How can I call you an animal today and wear aso ebi and do lovey dovey with you tomorrow?

I always tell people that whatever bad name you call your partner, your kid that you love so much has 50% of that DNA in him/her so you are just abusing your innocent kids.

u really do have a high level of understanding

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
[size=18pt]Is the author a Nigerian or African?
Communication in relationship is defined by sociocultural backgrounds and nuances.

The way Yoruba couples react in misunderstanding is different from Igbo couples and also black African couples react differently from Western and Asian couples.

So stop copying and pasting articles from non African sources that do not relate to our sociocultural differences in behaviour and language.[/size]
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by badmeat(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Well to quarrel n disagree is only natural!what I hate most is *HONEY I HAVE HEADACHE*angry

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Ashabie(f): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Imagine your so call husby telling you the only mistake he has made in his life is getting married to you. And later want you to believe it just out of anger.myy dear,even if am still in your house,forget about luv o,what remains is pretence! Some men can be so annoying,they abuse woman like....god forbid me such man sha.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by phil5(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Words are not to be played with especially dis days weh grls eye dey red waiting 4 u to push ur man outside ,den u go worn reverse back de hands of time .
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by victorazy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
drake2005: Why all these wahala. Just remain single and enjoy this life.

I like this dude grin grin ;d
Pay a lady, get her pregnant and tain ur child, chikina!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by dvista(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Two laws I giv to ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ luv d lord d God wit all U̶̲̥̅̊® hat nd luv U̶̲̥̅̊® neighbour (wyf) as ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ luv urself nd all dis wnt cme up
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by eyoniggar(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
hhhmmm!!!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Stunner1(f): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oh boy eeehhh laff wan tear my belle!!! M lost abeg which one is kissing like a shark kwa
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kanwulia: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! cheesy
Toooooo late and still very much in LUST!!!! cool
abi old cargo
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
phil5: Words are not to be played with especially dis days weh grls eye dey red waiting 4 u to push ur man outside ,den u go worn reverse back de hands of time .
abegiii 8-)
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by bannykel: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Its not funny de way some women talk wen dey are angry, absolute silence somtims is good, wen am mad wit my hubby I always kip mute til de following day b4 talkin cos by den I would av calm down and he wil listen
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by rezzy: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
What is wrong with telling ur fiance this jokingly -
you are sick
You no well o.
He has warned me never to say that to him again but im so use to it that if i say it now i will quickly apologize. Then he will say, God says it is well with me and keep a long face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.